Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I do have a problem with it. Its removing content the developer intended to have in the game. Removing it to fit 'western standards' is silly. One of the main values of the west is the idea of freedom (of expression and speech). And censorship goes against that ideal. I'm not going to try and justify the things you have listed and if it is against the law then fair enough remove it, but some of the other things are taking the censoring too far.

I think the solution is to include a fanservice option in the menu or something that is maybe disabled by default but you are free to enable afterwords.

disabled by default would be a definite alternative..but if you wanted to keep the rating down that might be an issue still if it was going to have an affect.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Ok this is awesome. Someone created a spreadsheet containing information on over 100 different VPNs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FJTvWT5RHFSYuEoFVpAeQjuQPU4BVzbOigT0xebxTOw/edit#gid=0

It has useful things such as what they log, if they use FLOSS for their back ends and support tools, and basically everything else you could possible want to know. Definitely getting bookmarked.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

My rainmeter desktop skin  :D

(I know I have those ugly normal icons on the right corner but no HoneyComb skin  -_- )

post-89430-0-02651200-1454145829_thumb.p

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

... anita-senpai

PgCUBf.jpg

Very punny much enjoyment.

This i7 I upgraded to somewhat recently is gonna make a world of difference when compressing videos.

8a67df985c.png

The clip being used is One Punch Man episode 8, with ~3000 bitrate and a file size of ~600MB. I'm compressing it down to ~1500 bitrate, so it should come out to be ~300MB.

EDIT: And by the time I clicked submit for this post, it was done. Mmmmmm, the power of an i7.

I'm just goona say your doing it wrong.

With anime it's hard to tell the difference, at least for me, because there's as much going on colorwise. 1500 bitrate really isn't that bad.

All depends on the resolution.

(I know I have those ugly normal icons on the right corner but no HoneyComb skin  -_- )

My brain is struggling to comprehend the mess of styles and themes on that desktop. 

2nd lets see your desktop mr contrast.

MrK3qPF.jpg

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

rant
slightly nsfw discussion(didn't want anyone to get hurt or offended needlessly)

One of my complaints with the with the modern ecchi genre is s&m is usually played for laughs to the point of almost stating practitioners are freaks at times. particularly in the case of villains. Its almost always reduced to villains with costumes and weapons tied to this theme often. I feel this a poor depiction and reflection of responsible, sane, and consensual practice. The worst being practitioners depicted as unloving psychopaths who want suffer. Is too much to ask japan if they are gonna handle it...handle it properly. And depict people with a little respect.

(i should disclose in fairness due to my views its i approve more of monogamous s&m and not hiring dominators/dominatrix...to be be clear i dont not inherently disapprove of private practice of such things)

end of rant

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

ARMDS SAND ELGS PHALIC

SEXITS.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Oh great, I don't get notifications even though I am still following this topic...

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

24 minutes ago, ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName said:

Oh great, I don't get notifications even though I am still following this topic...

I didn't get them at first, but it seems I'm getting them now so

Deleted code is debugged code.

On 30.1.2016 at 3:28 PM, Toddwjp said:

My brain is struggling to comprehend the mess of styles and themes on that desktop. 

Well I changed it a little bit but unfortunately no honeycomb skins on blade and soul and some other apps.

I should probably pick a different icon skin than honeycomb but don't know what ;)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Going to test the tagging to see if it works properly. Several things I'm not actually getting notifications for, but most should be resolved once the forum has had time to rebuild itself. 

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @ Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @ @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError @mosin40 @JerkyMcDilerino @Chronos5618 @Arc_Jester @NuroKnight @Zayzo @I need a better name @Pandalf @Mike_The_B0ss @NeatSquidYT @BLJohnFreeman @DiscoLights2001 @JessicaH @zymax_be @Crowes

@MyInnerFred Tagging works! No editing at all and all tags loaded fine. Posting topics isn't such a pain in the ass now. 

EDIT: Looks like Fred's tag doesn't work. 

EDIT2: Looks like you actually have to use the full tagging system now, at least for copy-paste tags. 

tumblr_nmbquyx2Hr1tahrlzo1_500.gif

Just testing whether using BBCode in the new WYSIWYG editor works

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

gone for weeks, might be changing my name to legendawy to have uniformity in almost all my clearNet accounts

oh well have this awesome Fan Art :)

BOT.Amagami-ver-0.7.9-Super.Smash.Bros-0

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

new place seems weird...

and it broke some of my bookmarks... I'm gonna cry to Cat...

Well this is one ugly transition period...tapatalk doesn't work right now...

also my sig just broke

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Your spoilers make no sense.  Sigs can be a big as 30 lines now with up to 10 urls.

I'll fix it when I get motivated...

But time for a shamless segway:
The discord channel got a little livelier... so here's a new invite link:

https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsZh4Qjn

well its something i guess, the new forum. not my style though

Well, this is all rather.... meh, I guess.

also it stretched my shit <<<

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I was watching one of the techquickie videos and I see this dude

YzRUiLj.jpg

what the hell ahahah xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Hello guys, welcome to the new forum lol gonna take a bit to get used to the mobile site. A bit weird tbh

My sig looks weird af now on mobile

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables