Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Everything is awkward. I hate this format there's SO much wasted space.

DagashiKashi mildly enjoyable as a very low energy SoL comedy. Seems to be "mundane" humor, subtle silliness, often coming across as dry.

Concrete Revolutio is still kinda confusing but Ep7 was impressively good.

test?

http://i.imgur.com/cXbImW1.webm

(negative)

Error: 410

18 minutes ago, ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName said:

I haven't really noticed any new functionality that's actually useful yet. The only thing I can see being kinda useful is the new like system, but it's not really that much of an improvement.

It would be useful if you could see how much "likes" each post have.
It comes in handy when you scroll to massive thread and do not have time to read every single comment. 
EDIT: It shows now. I can swear to God that it was not there.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

20 minutes ago, helping said:

I hate this format there's SO much wasted space.

uBlock Origin/Adblock can "fix" that, by removing the wasted space on the side (and getting rid of the "Recent Topics" thing)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, mosin40 said:

@Oshino Shinobu Not all tagging works, didn't receive a notification. 

Also fix this: -snip-

Hopefully notification issues will be fixed soon. Or, you may need to change your settings, I got a notification from your tag of me. 

The black bars is because I copied it from Night Theme but didn't remove formatting. Fixed them in the post now. The tags that don't work are just written wrong, I guess the tagging list needs fixing. 

53 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

How you guys liking the new forum? Looks pretty good, doesn't it? 

it doesn't look half bad. the old forum design was still functional though. but at least the mobile site is tons better 

images take longer to upload .... for me at least 

oh saber....png

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

56 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

How you guys liking the new forum? Looks pretty good, doesn't it? 

No dark theme me no like

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Just now, Legion said:

No dark theme me no like

bottom of page in center , thank me later 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

it doesn't look half bad. the old forum design was still functional though. but at least the mobile site is tons better 

Yes, although the only thing i dont like is that the whole page refreshes each time you "like" someones post. Not an issue for some but it seems like its a waste of data for a full page refresh just to see that you liked a post.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

2 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Yes, although the only thing i dont like is that the whole page refreshes each time you "like" someones post. Not an issue for some but it seems like its a waste of data for a full page refresh just to see that you liked a post.

it did that before as well tho 

Spoiler
Spoiler

3 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

it did that before as well tho 

I dont remember that.... lol maybe it just didnt take as long to refresh idk. 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I like the new notification whenever someone posts on the thread that you're looking at. Hopeful the tagging system will work again.  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

1 minute ago, killers993 said:

I like the new notification whenever someone posts on the thread that you're looking at. Hopeful the tagging system will work again.  

i think that existed in the old forums too 

Just now, Technicolors said:

i think that existed in the old forums too 

it did , we now get notifications when not on the page for some browsers (i like that feature) 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Oh wow. Our thread length actually went down and not up. I expected our thread to be longer, not shorter, due to the "line breaks will get double line breaks" thingie since I love line breaks.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Too bad your member title doesn't show anymore.... :/

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

1 hour ago, helping said:

Everything is awkward. I hate this format there's SO much wasted space.

DagashiKashi mildly enjoyable as a very low energy SoL comedy. Seems to be "mundane" humor, subtle silliness, often coming across as dry.

Concrete Revolutio is still kinda confusing but Ep7 was impressively good.

test?

http://i.imgur.com/cXbImW1.webm

(negative)

Yeah a lot of wasted space

27 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

bottom of page in center , thank me later 

God bless you

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

12 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Oh wow. Our thread length actually went down and not up. I expected our thread to be longer, not shorter, due to the "line breaks will get double line breaks" thingie since I love line breaks.

i know, we where almost at page 4444 :(

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

8 minutes ago, azurezeed said:

Looks like we'll have to shit post our way back to that number.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

3 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

Looks like we'll have to shit post our way back to that number.

Yep

hgZcOge.jpg

xD

1 hour ago, helping said:

Omfg, this is adorable :3

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

welp.. first time back on the webpage on pc and definitely not diggin the load times lol. seems a bit sluggish.

Also looks like quite a few of peoples' images are stretched. Well mine looks a bit off as well, so im gonna attempt to fix that and my sig

Edit: theres a option to hide everyones signature now. neat

holly f*** up to 30 lines lol and a pearently theres a sound for when you get a notification... (muting that now lol)

23 minutes ago, KRImSIN said:

Too bad your member title doesn't show anymore.... :/

I don't want to let that go =/

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

32 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

19 minutes ago, azurezeed said:

I think they went form 20 posts a page to 25 posts a page so now all of the old milestone page posts are way off lol

lovely update tho now it wont bve flooded so badly that i can't see other post that i was following

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3