Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 minute ago, tobben said:

Indeed i am, i am just a fledgling trainee at the moment though. 

What an annoying gif :p. Actually i was appointed a mod about a day before the forum update. 

So this is a pretty recent thing :p

Looks like a a decision well made.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

8 minutes ago, tobben said:

Indeed i am, i am just a fledgling trainee at the moment though. 

What an annoying gif :p. Actually i was appointed a mod about a day before the forum update. 

So this is a pretty(very) recent thing :p

7 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

The run-up was completely necessary. 

Hey! I figured something out! :D Boxes have a little "Move" cross icon on the top left. This is how you move them within the editor to put them beside each other.

orly tobben, I thought I saw you as mod a while ago. Guess I was mistaken. Coo

Indeed Oshino.

5 minutes ago, helping said:

fucking lol'd

Watched this and immediately thought of Asus R&D team @Vitalius (around 1 min in)

Yus. Very true. :P

One thing I do like is the new buttons. Now if only I'd stop accidentally hitting one when I mean to hit another.

The moon passed between Nasa's Deep Space Climate Observatory and the Earth:

epicearthmoonstill.png

Hue^3:
2012-02-15-bear-in-camp.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I suddenly realized that we are already in 2016.

c3d2cBZ.jpg

U6LGAhF.png

Welp, its time to watch some anime before thinking about death.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Just now, Vitalius said:

Hey! I figured something out! :D Boxes have a little "Move" cross icon on the top left. This is how you move them within the editor to put them beside each other.

I have found something that I really like. If you highlight a section of text, you get the option "quote this". Much easier to reply to specific parts of a post. 

3 minutes ago, tobben said:

I plan on working towards making it just that.

...../ )
.....' /
---' (_____
......... ((__)
..... _ ((___)
....... -'((__)
--.___((_)

Looks like that broke on you.

Enjoy being the new noob. Ask MG2R for tips on "how to be an effective noob".

3 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I have found something that I really like. If you highlight a section of text, you get the option "quote this". Much easier to reply to specific parts of a post. 

Very nice.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just now, Jacona said:

Finally disabled the notification sound, shit was driving me nuts. 

I think that was the first setting that I changed. I don't like notification sounds on anything other than text and calls. With the amount of notifications I get on the forums, it would drive me mad. It would be even worse for those who follow this thread.

4 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I think that was the first setting that I changed. I don't like notification sounds on anything other than text and calls. With the amount of notifications I get on the forums, it would drive me mad. It would be even worse for those who follow this thread.

*ding ding, ding, ding ding ding, ding.....
AlBcJFBXRsm8I4MyFJdI_c3.gif.248ba0f8265e

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

9 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Looks like that broke on you.

It did? looks ok to me, though maybe a tad stretched since line breaks and such are abit odd at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

*ding ding, ding, ding ding ding, ding.....
AlBcJFBXRsm8I4MyFJdI_c3.gif.248ba0f8265e

Oh this is a pretty great show :p 

Deleted code is debugged code.

1 minute ago, tobben said:

It did? looks ok to me, though maybe a tad stretched since line changes and such are abit odd at the moment. 

tobben-watisit.png.2b199e4b04866d2ed56e6

rs_380x272-130830154634-dean-what-gif.gi

... but what is it supposed to be?

† Christian Member †

12 minutes ago, zymax_be said:

Oh this is a pretty great show :p 

My CIS professor recommended it and I watched all 4 seasons in a week.

It is a great show. :)

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

8 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Haahahhahah it's a thumbs up man.

orly, I see that now.

Mhmmm, so nice. The fake accents are annoying tho.

>huh, landmines. ..... OH LANDMINES?
>Landmin-
>Landmines? *boom*
>Holy shit they planted landmines.
>OH MY GOD, they planted landmines? ... We walk our dogs out there....

PFF, HAHAHHA

† Christian Member †

1 minute ago, Legion said:

@Vitalius what game are we playing for game night?

im curious as well. I didnt make it last week and have all kinds of problems with my pc this week. 980ti is still pulled out of my system and using a random rosewill psu that i dont trust so i cant play anything demanding currently

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Just now, BLJohnFreeman said:

Yet you take 50 years to watch anime I recommend 

Boy i'll beat you

Force me to sit in your class and show me a 5 minute clip, maybe I'll get hooked. :P

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

@MyInnerFred Have you watched any of Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru? (Nice long name). It has a very similar feeling to Hyouka, in the sense that it's about solving/stumbling upon mysteries. One of the main characters doesn't like other people much and is quite lazy when it comes to anything but bones. She has very good reasoning and deduction abilities, like Oreki. 

I'm at episode 4 right now (it's one of those series where I want to watch a little bit at a time) and really enjoying it. Probably a 9/10 so far for me. Seems like something you'd like, would definitely recommend it. 

tumblr_nvv2wvAq3M1r3rdh2o2_540.gif

tumblr_nvvfbaCWyt1rcufwuo2_540.gif

6 minutes ago, Oasis said:

Force me to sit in your class and show me a 5 minute clip, maybe I'll get hooked. :P

I will recreate the Ludovico Technique scene from A Clockwork Orange on you

31 minutes ago, Jacona said:

Finally disabled the notification sound, shit was driving me nuts. 

8 minutes ago, BLJohnFreeman said:

Yet you take 50 years to watch anime I recommend 

Boy i'll beat you

Smack him up

Deleted code is debugged code.

9 minutes ago, Legion said:

@Vitalius what game are we playing for game night?

shrugs

blows raspberries

Busy with business-y stuff. Sorry.

† Christian Member †