vfAXr6z.png

It's time to pick week 69's series! As usual the poll will be up for 48-ish hours. 

Assassination Classroom
Current

This series was recommended by @ManOfDisguise saying "The series follows the daily lives of an extremely powerful octopus-like teacher and his students dedicated to the task of assassinating him to prevent Earth from being destroyed. It's really fun and interesting too at the same time "

Synopsis

When a mysterious creature chops the moon down to a permanent crescent, the students of class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Middle School find themselves confronted with an enormous task: assassinate the creature responsible for the disaster before Earth suffers a similar fate. However, the monster, dubbed Koro-sensei (the indestructible teacher), is able to fly at speeds of up to Mach 20, which he demonstrates freely, leaving any attempt to subdue him in his extraterrestrial dust. Furthermore, the misfits of 3-E soon find that the strange, tentacled beast is more than just indomitable—he is the best teacher they have ever had!

Adapted from the humorous hit manga by Yuusei Matsui, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu tells the story of these junior high pupils as they polish their assassination skills and grow in order to stand strong against the oppressive school system, their own life problems, and one day, Koro-sensei.

Read more at MAL

9YfjW2M.jpg

Little Busters!
Recent

This series was recommended by @eelnico09 & @azurezeed saying "Fun slice of life, relaxing, it's about a group of friends that decide to make a baseball team with the group, main character with a weird desiese (narcolepsy). The comedy is great." & "Another Key anime, the comedy here is great, but the way the anime ends... you wouldn't expect that but then if you go back everything makes sense, key really know how to make some unexpected developments."

Synopsis
When tragedy struck Riki Naoe as a child, he was rescued from grief over his parents' deaths when four other kids "recruited" him for their group—the "Little Busters." Now in high school, Riki and the other Busters are still fast friends, and though their vision of being heroes for justice may have faded, they'd still do anything for each other. Which is why Riki is now on TWO special missions. The not so secret one: recruiting new members so the Busters can form a baseball team. Preferably FEMALE recruits, as the current dude/babe ratio is an inconvenient 4 to 1. The OTHER mission, though... That's the strange one. Because Riki and Rin, the group's singular girl, are receiving odd messages, delivered by cats, concerning the existence of a "secret world" and assigning them tasks they have to complete. Were their youthful dreams of being crusaders not so fanciful after all? Or is there something even more vital at stake? Between steeling his courage to talk to girls, dealing with his own narcolepsy and facing his feelings concerning Rin, Riki may just need the strength of a superhero to solve the ultimate mystery of the Little Busters!

Read more at MAL

XwNefeY.jpg

Kaze no Stigma
Post-2007

This series was recommended by @Silver Knight saying " It's a very good anime, originally an LN, but sadly the author passed away in 2009, so LN was never finished :) I find that this anime is quite entertaining and fun to watch. It has 24 episodes :)"

Synopsis
Yagami Kazuma was originally part of the Kannagi family, a respected family of fire users who have an affinity to fire; however, after being easily defeated by his cousin Ayano and having no talent whatsoever in fire magic, Kazuma is banished and cast out from his family. Four years later, Kazuma finally returns to Japan, this time as an exceptionally powerful wind user. For the first arc, a series of murders of Kannagi family members have occurred with his arrival. While most of the family, including Ayano, is convinced Kazuma is the culprit, he claims he isn't. These events begin an all-out war against the Kannagi family, with Kazuma and Ayano right in the middle of it.

Read more at MAL

VDWUkjD.jpg?1

X
Pre-2007

This series was recommended by @CatCloud saying "A Dark interesting story about a Young man trying to save those dear to him and whatnot, some say this one is more aimed more towards the Female audience but eh maybe the manga but the anime works either way."

Synopsis
His destiny has finally arrived as the young Shirou Kamui returns to Tokyo after 6 years. A powerful psychic, Kamui vows to protect the happiness of his childhood friends Fuuma and Kotori, even if it means avoiding them. But fate is cruel, whether or not Kamui wants to be involved; he holds the future of the world in his hands, given the choice of becoming a Dragon of Heaven or a Dragon of Earth. The Seven Seals gather, and so do the Seven Angels; all individuals who have their destiny carved out as one who would battle for the fate of the world. What future will Kamui choose to become reality?

Read more at MAL

AVA0iV3.jpg

Oreshura
Random

This series was recommended by @eelnico09 "(Romantic/Comedy) Our main character is focused on one thing: join the national medicine university. For that he gives up with everything, including romantic relationships. His goal will be troubled when he meets the most beautiful girl of his school, who is tired of other boys declaring their love to her, and finds a way to force him to become a "fake boyfrend". His childhood friend (girl) will be the first one to refuse this and fight for him."

Synopsis
A young boy called Eita enters high school aiming for the National University School of Medicine. Because of his parents' divorce and his goal, he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day Masuzu, the school beauty with the silver hair, who's just returned to the country, enters his life in a most unexpected way. Chiwa, his childhood friend since elementary school, will not let this go without a fight.

Read more at MAL

KGKfWCn.jpg

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @ Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError @mosin40 @Chronos5618 @Arc_Jester @NuroKnight @Zayzo @I need a better name @Pandalf @Mike_The_B0ss @NeatSquidYT @BLJohnFreeman @DiscoLights2001 @JessicaH @zymax_be @Crowes

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You should watch Itadaki Seieki, it's a really good anime

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Alright, haven't seen Assassination Classroom, but I've read the manga and loved it. (I looked at the ended of the anime and at least it didn't end in fillers so we should be able to expect a second season maybe, I'm waiting on that one before watching the anime itself since the manga seems ready to end soon, unless the author decides to extend the life out of it after the "remaining time" is done)

Loved Kaze No Stigma back then, but it leaves something to be desired at the end, a second season would've been great. It never came though...

I tried the Little Buster anime, it wasn't bad, in fact it was great, but it paled so much in comparison to the Visual Novel that I just didn't care for it much.

As for the other two, I haven't seen them yet. I was planning to watch Oreshura sometimes soon though.

As such, my vote goes to Oreshura.

You should watch Itadaki Seieki, it's a really good anime

It's hentai though... <_<

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Wow. I think Kaze no Stigma was the second anime I ever watched. (DBZ and Pokemon don't count :P)

I was really sad when I found out that it was never finished. It ended on a big cliffhanger too.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

AssClass: Was expecting big things (in terms of comedy) when it came out but was bored by episode 7 and stopped watching

Little Busters: Better to read the VN instead.

Kaze no Stigma and X: Don't like the genres, I only make exceptions when there's a hint of something unique but these look standard

OreShura: Hate it with a passion, just giving it 4 episodes caused me pain (also, didn't you do it once before?)

Gah, I'm Mr. Positive. Have a safe new year's celebration by the way :D

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Hmm... Kaze no Stigma's synopsis really interests me.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

ceuqQ.gif

Voting for lewds.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Ah, Kaze no Stigma. Can't wait for people to be as disappointed in it as Chaos;Head.

Ah, Kaze no Stigma. Can't wait for people to be as disappointed in it as Chaos;Head.

Kaze no stigma no stigma was pretty bad... i can't say this is as fine of a collection as it was

a couple weeks back or so. Guess i'm just voting for Oreshura, because i don't think i have 

seen it yet, for some strange reason.

Happy new year everyone (soon depending on where you live), too bad it seems to be slow

on the anime front for that exact reason. In an awkward spot between seasons at that ... If

anything i want to watch anime even more than usual today, oh well. The staff needs breaks.

Guess i will be celebrating new year with rolling girls, that i have managed to evade so far.

We need to recommend more anime isn't it?

Kaze no stigma sounds interesting but i don't like the fact that it will never have an ending.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Guess i will be celebrating new year with rolling girls, that i have managed to evade so far.

What a waste of a perfectly good New Year's...

What a waste of a perfectly good New Year's...

That is your opinion, not mine. I might like something to drink atleast, seeing as it is new years and all. 

But that is impossible as i woke up 17:45. Either way i would be sitting in my boat watching anime.

Unless you have something against rolling girls in particular? :P

Unless you have something against rolling girls in particular? :P

Ding ding ding ding ding! Or, if you prefer, "pin pon pin pon pin pon!"

But to be honest that's not even my opinion, but rather the opinion of the people I know who stuck with it (and the opinion I've seen from reviewers online). I watched two episodes and got that sinking feeling that I had already seen the best it has to offer. Hope you enjoy it more!

Ding ding ding ding ding! Or, if you prefer, "pin pon pin pon pin pon!"

But to be honest that's not even my opinion, but rather the opinion of the people I know who stuck with it (and the opinion I've seen from reviewers online). I watched two episodes and got that sinking feeling that I had already seen the best it has to offer. Hope you enjoy it more!

I was very, very positive from episode 1-2, but yeah. I'm on episode 3 and my mood is already

dropping, not liking the direction this is going in at all... Still going to stick with it, hoping it will

improve. But yes, my expectations seem to have been shattered at record speeds.. Still, that

doesn't mean it has nothing left to offer.

Edit: @BashZeStampeedo yupp, having finished it i can definitely confirm that episode 1-2

was the best that series had to offer.. Nothing interesting past that, no interesting plot,

animation, art, no fleshing out of the world giving us a better understanding of the stones 

or why anything is like it is.. i don't regret watching it, but let's just say i am not very impressed

nor pleased with the whole thing.

What did you vote for?

This isn't a week where I'm rooting for anything, but I haven't X for a long time, so I voted for it as "the one I'm most likely to watch if I have the time."

Still, that

doesn't mean it has nothing left to offer.

Yeah, I too stick with some anime for that reason, so I fully understand :)

I knew it was you who voted for it too.

Well, one of the two voters, apparently. But seriously, who else around here would vote for the oldest one, rather than the newest trendy one?

Me.

Dun dun dun! Shocku!

Stay tuned for the next episode: Oreshura takes on Assassination Classroom! Watch the nail-biting conclusion to this year's cliffhanger finale, when the next season of HSC Underground Weekly begins!

I went with X because that is the proper choice in this poll. I do enjoy my harems though and did enjoy Oreshura.

AssClass: Was expecting big things (in terms of comedy) when it came out but was bored by episode 7 and stopped watching

Little Busters: Better to read the VN instead.

Kaze no Stigma and X: Don't like the genres, I only make exceptions when there's a hint of something unique but these look standard

OreShura: Hate it with a passion, just giving it 4 episodes caused me pain (also, didn't you do it once before?)

Gah, I'm Mr. Positive. Have a safe new year's celebration by the way :D

Yeah Oreshura has already been on the polls before, but it's never won. Just going off of rotation.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^