Yeah Oreshura has already been on the polls before, but it's never won. Just going off of rotation.

Well it's been maybe 6 months since I added Chobits to the pool and I've never seen it in a poll. So why repeats? There are plenty of never-voted anime on the sheet.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The world doesn't revolve around you :) as I just meant that I voted for that.

I know :P

X was a bit over the top for disturbing graphic imagery for my tastes.  Don't need to see that again, but did enjoy it the first time around.

Kaze no stigma was alright but ultimately forgettable.  Tokyo underground was/is better IMO.

I do enjoy my harems though and did enjoy Oreshura.

Shhhhhhhhhh! Don't let helping hear you say that or he'll tell you exactly why the harem you enjoy are shit. :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Shhhhhhhhhh! Don't let helping hear you say that or he'll tell you exactly why the harem you enjoy are shit. :P

Pretty sure we already had this discuaaion. And im not saying its amazing just that I enjoyed it as in reaped entertainment value from it, nothing more.

Pretty sure we already had this discuaaion. And im not saying its amazing just that I enjoyed it as in reaped entertainment value from it, nothing more.

I know. I just remember Charger saying that he enjoyed some harem anime and helping said something along the lines of, "It's 2015, you aren't allowed to enjoy harem anime anymore."

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Poll is closed! Winning series is Assassination Classroom!

Not the series I wanted to see win but it won anyway.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519317-heaven-society-week-69-assassination-classroom/

sample_b771858a025b4e7c6689febde514c7103

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^