Friends MSI Gen3 B550 motherboard making pc crash??

My friend has had this computer for a while and every time he does something, what seems to be randomly, his computer would crash. He has a MSI B550 Gen3 board (which I'll link in the bottom). We've updated BIOS, Chipset, and cpu drivers and we don't know what to do know. We've also reinstalled windows a few times to no avail. He also has a R5 5600x with Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3200mhz RAM. We've tried to see if his cpu is overheating and it's not.

Motherboard link 

Run prime95 largeffts to verify ram stability

If error disable xmp, if it doesnt error disable xmp, this just determines wether or not the ram is at fault or not

If it doesnt error but disabling xmp makes it stop crashing then its a ram issue, if the crashing doesnt stop even if youve disabled xmp id instantly blame the mobo and have it replaced cause if it isnt the ram then its almost always gonna be the mobo

Thank you I’ll let him know now. I’ll inform if anything changes 

14 minutes ago, DatWhiteBoi447 said:

My friend has had this computer for a while and every time he does something, what seems to be randomly, his computer would crash. He has a MSI B550 Gen3 board (which I'll link in the bottom). We've updated BIOS, Chipset, and cpu drivers and we don't know what to do know. We've also reinstalled windows a few times to no avail. He also has a R5 5600x with Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3200mhz RAM. We've tried to see if his cpu is overheating and it's not.

Motherboard link 

Why do you think the motherboard is causing the crashes?

Have you looked at windows logfiles? What is happening when it crashes?

1 minute ago, Blue4130 said:

Why do you think the motherboard is causing the crashes?

Have you looked at windows logfiles? What is happening when it crashes?

We haven’t looked into the windows logs (we should’ve done that first, over sight on my part) and I’ve heard MSI’s products can be hit or miss sometimes. And I’ve had past experiences with cheap motherboards that weren’t good