2 red LEDS on an Asrock Board

adinz
Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,

The CPU and DRAM lights are on, that usually indicates a memory problem. Try a single stick in each memory slot to see if it works. Also, the RAM is in the wrong slot, slots 2 and 4 if you're counting from the CPU, so that could be the issue. 

system specs:
CPU: 7900x
GPU: Gigabyte 3070 oc
RAM: T-Create 2x16gb 6000mhz
Hi everyone, Im currently testing my set up and it doesnt post. It does get power, the GPU turns on and the Fans on the CPU heatsink spin up but no dice on my monitor. Any idea what these mean? I've got a feeling it has to do with my CPU

20240512_225351.jpg

The CPU and DRAM lights are on, that usually indicates a memory problem. Try a single stick in each memory slot to see if it works. Also, the RAM is in the wrong slot, slots 2 and 4 if you're counting from the CPU, so that could be the issue. 

1 minute ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Ah thanks, I'll try that now.

5 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

That worked! Thanks for helping out a newbie! I was sweating bullets there for a second.