Who is your favorite forumer?

PlayStation 2

I can only remember a few of yous, so I can't really say I have a favorite here.

I remember Godlygamer23, because he's a mod.
I remember MyInnerFred, because of the anime club.
I remember TheProfosist, because of the anime club.
I remember Charger, because of the anime club.
That is all.

If I had to choose a "favorite" out of those, I guess Fred?

I should remember more than that, but really, I don't recognize people by their names on here 99% of the time.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

@Syntaxvgm awww thanks man :) You're my favorite too :D

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Everyone in the anime club, particularily

@MyInnerFred

@Vitalius

@Pandalf

@wolfgang

@Ruostunut kokis

@Laputacake

@Charger

@CatCloud

@TheProfosist

@BashZeStampeedo

@KingCry

and probably a lot of other ones that I`m forgetting about right now.

Also everyone in the osu! thread, particularily

@Wind

@NeatSquidYT

@Mo5

@Vlazzy

Members I like which are in neither of those threads are

@Godlygamer23

@ShadowCaptain

@Blade of Grass

@LukaP

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I Can not name just one . . . . .

But the truth is I am not sure who would be my most favorite, I get along with a lot of people so far, that is I think I do unless you guys are just stringing me along.  :P

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

These following reasons may or may not be satire. You will never know. Unless you ask me I guess.

@STRMfrmXMN and @Aniallation since they are chill and they know WATT's up

@Minibois since he has pretty unbiosed

@Mohenjo since he knows how to talk with people... He's got skulls

@Captain_WD since he makes everyone's drives hard

@GrimNeo since he's generally awesome. Sadly enough he left the forum. Such grim times.

@LoneRangerS yeah I don't know why he's on the list

@Galaxy I don't know why he's on the list either

@Shaqo_Wyn because he's a bird. Birds make good breakfast. And I like breakfast.

@1Scotty1 He reminds me of brownies. And I like desert.

@BurgerBum cause she's awesome, nuff said. And she reminds me of breakfast. I like breakfast. Yes burgers are breakfast. Deal with it.

@TheKDub He likes cats, yet nobody likes dub. That hate is anime only, don't worry. COMEDY.

@Ceatra Reason 1, reason 2, etceatra.

@ He's nice, and look at his avatar. It reminds me of Starbomb!

@Pugs501 I MEAN COME ON IT'S A PUG.

41-reasons-why-pugs-are-the-most-majesti

If I didn't put you on this list, it's not cause I hate you. It may be cause I don't feel close to you since I'm too humbled by your amazing knowledge, or because I forgot to put you in the list cause it's 1AM. Or maybe you're a gigantic dick. Or all of those reasons together.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

@Askew

This place isn't the same without him, sadly.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

@trik'stari

@patrickjp93

@Lays

@MageTank

@STRMfrmXMN

@ShadowCaptain

@Serin

@GlassBomb

@dalekphalm

And I guess @Kloaked   I guess.  Maybe.

luv u bae

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Hmmm, I dunno I tend to get along with everyone until things start evolving into childish name calling and them then lashing out at me being a fanboi lmfao even though I have intel rigs.

My friends tend to be (BUT NOT LIMITED TOO) @Lays @iHardware Shelden @Vellinious @airdeano @iamdarkyoshi @Nena360 @Charger @Deleted User @don_svetlio and many more that have probably slipped my mind, sorry guys.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

(BUT NOT LIMITED TOO)

Limit it to me, me only, I am your one and only  :ph34r:

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

I'll probably do something cheeky and tag the whole club... I'll refrain from doing so. Let the back patting begin!

@Vitalius - Stock Trading Comrade, Very knowledgeable in networking related tasks, Reliable, Overall Great Guy and Would Trust Financially, Top Tier Forumer, Fellow Texan!
@Charger - Club Staff, Wouldn't be able to run the place properly without you, Deserves a raise(haha).
@wolfgang - Similar taste in favorite anime, Fellow tanker, Generously donated money for giveaway purposes, Good Taste in Music, Great community member, Icy Number 9
@Jaybird - Club Staff, Reliable, Talks about interesting topics at times, Fellow Texan! 
@helping - The Master Troll, Honorary Club Member, Brain is filled with random knowledge it seems.
@TheProfosist - Very Helpful in regards to various software related questions, Showed me the light of MPC-HC and madVR, Keyboard Fanatic somewhat like Charger.
@TetraSky - Good Club Member(Hell one of the original members), Not super active in the main thread but when always posts A+ content.
@Opask - Always there to talk about Tech or Anime, Active Club Member.
@BashZeStampeedo - Goes far back before my membership on this forum, Done projects together in the past, Club Member, and participates lots in club discussions.
@DigitalHermit - Good taste in Music, Club Member, Icy Number 9
@Oshino Shinobu - Great taste in music, Very helpful around the forum, Club Staff, Top Tier Forumer, Good old times when back when I just joined.
@techswede - Great discussions when they happen(Various topics), Top Tier Forumer. Good old times when back when I just joined.
@Legion - Club Member, And a Good Club Member at that! 
@Ruostunut kokis - Club Member, Always there with something to say, Reliable, Icy Number 9
@ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName - Always there, Club Member, Participates in discussions daily.
@LAwLz - Always has good logical/reasonable points when talking on about any topic on the forums, fun to read, very knowledgeable on various topics.
@Mooshi - Same as Lawlz(Person above).
@Typho - Good old Club member - Good times eh mate?
@cae - Same as Lawlz, Fellow club member.
@Pandalf - Fairly New Club Member, Posts interesting stuff.
@Phorlorn - Good Club Member, due for a promotiion
@DudeWazap - Club Member, posts interesting things, Fellow Texan!
@CatCloud - Haha I don't even need to describe why for Mr. Cat On A Cloud.
@That_Random_Guy - Good Club Member, knows what he's talking about.
@JuztBe - Good Club Member, posts hilarious shit
@Technicolors - Good old club member, Posts interesting stuff and knows his shit.
@zymax_be - Good Club Member
@themaniac - Good Club Member
@Tr3vor - Good Club Member, Knows his shit.

@tobben - One of the original members, Provides good input!

All you club members are on my A Plus List.
Now I'm most definitely missing alot of people, I'm tired and need rest....

Who is he?

I live on the other side of the planet, i want to know him now.
15875 LIKES

Likes don't matter really lol. 

I love @everyone !

*hugs forum*

The forum is too massive to hug in one go.

Tagging people looks like this:

@<Insert username here>
Do it without the arrows.

Alternatively, you can type out the BBCode like below:
@[member='<insert username here>']
Examples for both
@[member='Godlygamer23']@[member='Godlygamer23']
Sometimes it's easier to type out the BBCode.

If you tag with just the BBCode it doesn't seem to make a notification come up for the person being tagged however. You can tag lots of people instantly, but they won't notice lol.

Unless they fixed that problem that is.

Everyone from the anime club.

The club loves you too.

This

Legion its great having you back now.

I can only remember a few of yous, so I can't really say I have a favorite here.

I remember Godlygamer23, because he's a mod.
I remember MyInnerFred, because of the anime club.
I remember TheProfosist, because of the anime club.
I remember Charger, because of the anime club.
That is all.

If I had to choose a "favorite" out of those, I guess Fred?

I should remember more than that, but really, I don't recognize people by their names on here 99% of the time.

I don't know if I should say I'm flattered or honored.... 

I owe a great deal to the staff of the club, or it wouldn't be able to exist.

Everyone in the anime club, particularily
@MyInnerFred
@Vitalius
@Pandalf
@wolfgang
@Ruostunut kokis
@Laputacake
@Charger
@CatCloud
@TheProfosist
@BashZeStampeedo
@KingCry
and probably a lot of other ones that I`m forgetting about right now.

Also everyone in the osu! thread, particularily
@Wind
@NeatSquidYT
@Mo5
@Vlazzy

Members I like which are in neither of those threads are
@Godlygamer23
@ShadowCaptain
@Blade of Grass
@LukaP

You've got a good name mate.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@MyInnerFred : As demonstrated above he is really cool guy. Always willing to give back and deal with our anime club shenanigans. May have a slight artwork obsession but lots of its good so who cares.

@helping : Probably the funniest guy on the forums. He is a master at putting subtle jokes in to most posts and always fun to have a conversation with.

@Vitalius : All around cool dude. Into pretty much the same styles of games as me and we are both struggling through and sharing knowledge about linux with each other. This has lead to both of us learning quite a lot of interesting things. Also he is quite helpful when discussing media/storage servers which I often do despite the fact that I haven't scraped together enough parts to set one up yet.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

That sad moment when you realise nobody thinks you're cool, kind or [insert positive adjective]. :(

I feel left out.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),