Who is your favorite forumer?

PlayStation 2

I would, but I don't know how to tag people xD

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

@don_svetlio did I do it?

Edit: Nailed it.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

@don_svetlio did I do it?

Edit: Nailed it.

yes

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I would, but I don't know how to tag people xD

Tagging people looks like this:

@<Insert username here>

Do it without the arrows.

Alternatively, you can type out the BBCode like below:

@[member='<insert username here>']

Examples for both

@Godlygamer23@[member='Godlygamer23']

Sometimes it's easier to type out the BBCode.

Edited by Godlygamer23
Fixed stupid typo.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

It's a toss up between @ShadowCaptain and @SeriouslyMikey, although shout out to @LukaP for the forum giggles and shits.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

-snip-

So there's no autocomplete functionality that I was missing out on? I've seen autocomplete drop down menus on some other forums, is that a potential future feature?

It's a toss up between @ShadowCaptain and @SeriouslyMikey, although shout out to @LukaP for the forum giggles and shits.

giggles and shit? Its all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits ;) (honestly what bout my deep insights into stuf *cries*)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

So there's no autocomplete functionality that I was missing out on? I've seen autocomplete drop down menus on some other forums, is that a potential future feature?

Nope no autocomplete, at least not for me.

You would need to talk to @colonel_mortis about that. You can post it here - I'm not sure if it's been suggested or not already.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Now that I know how to tag I'll name a few people I've noticed so far in my time here:

@as96 for the drawing profile pictures thread

@Minibois for the incredible recreations on aforementioned thread

I'll try to remember more and add them, but I struggle with names IRL, and here I have to remember them down to the letter to tag you so that's not going well xD

It's kinda OT , but I just remembered about @Askew .

Anyway , probably @as96 , @tmcclelland455 and @LukaP.

@fizzlesticks for the programming subforum

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Tagging people looks like this:

@<Insert username here>

Do it without the arrows.

Alternatively, you can type out the BBCode like below:

@[member='<insert username here>']

Examples for both

@[member=Godlygamer23]@[member='Godlygamer23']

Sometimes it's easier to type out the BBCode.

bb code also works without the @ sign, example Trik'Stari

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

:o

Spoiler
FANMADE_Fluttershy_blushing_smile.gif

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

bb code also works without the @ sign, example Trik'Stari

I'll add that to my stash of information.

giggles and shit? Its all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits ;) (honestly what bout my deep insights into stuf *cries*)

Yes, cry, the more you cry, the closer to the dark side you come.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Coming soon™

You just ninjaed me in a different thread to the one I was posting in xD I made a post suggesting it in the suggestions thread but you'd already posted here xD

Everyone from the anime club.

Also,

@Nineshadow and @as96 for their excellent programming guides and that paint thread.

@SeriouslyMikey and @Volbet for sharing some great music and expanding my collection.

and @don_svetlio for giving me paranoia.  :lol:

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Can I vote everyone?

Now that I know how to tag I'll name a few people I've noticed so far in my time here:

@as96 for the drawing profile pictures thread

@Minibois for the incredible recreations on aforementioned thread

I'll try to remember more and add them, but I struggle with names IRL, and here I have to remember them down to the letter to tag you so that's not going well xD

It's kinda OT , but I just remembered about @Askew .

Anyway , probably @as96 , @tmcclelland455 and @LukaP.

@fizzlesticks for the programming subforum

82954-thank-you-gif-Phil-Dunphy-thum-UQ0

Thank you :)

I'll add that to my stash of information.

yes the @ is just a keyword for the "interpreter" to know what BB code to use with the next bit of text :) 

Yes, cry, the more you cry, the closer to the dark side you come.

im already fully there. Darth Pakul i am

All of the car thread

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Everyone from the anime club.

Also,

@Nineshadow and @as96 for their excellent programming guides and that paint thread.

@SeriouslyMikey and @Volbet for sharing some great music and expanding my collection.

and @don_svetlio for giving me paranoia.  :lol:

Always there for you buddy :D

Coming soon™

Like me