Who is your favorite forumer?

PlayStation 2

@Godlygamer23 for the way he types while locking us all

I like to give my locks style.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I'll have to add 2 more people now:

@Dan Castellaneta for these crazy A.. post that entertain me greatly at times.

@AluminumTech because he seems like a good fellow, and also being part robot I have a thing for aluminum and technology.

Guardian-Forearm-Crutches-191933-PRODUCT ;)

There's a lot of people I like. Let's see if I can remember them all...(and spell their names correctly :P)

@Kloaked
@LukaP
@Builder
@helping
@MageTank
@LAwLz
@Notional
@Godlygamer23
@Glenwing
@GoodBytes
@Daring
@AlwaysFSX
@Snickerzz
@dalekphalm
@bob345
@Volbet

There may be a few people I've forgotten, but I like every single person on this list because they pretty much always have very useful and interesting contributions to threads, and they're fun to talk to. :D

And here is the section where I append members whose names I forgot to mention at first:

@Sauron
@MyInnerFred who has incredible knowledge in economics and is a cool guy.
@STRMfrmXMN who, along with @Aniallation have created awesome guides for PSUs and other stuff.

Okay, at this point, I might as well mention everybody on the forum. There are too many people whose presence I appreciate for a myriad of reasons. During my whole time on this forum, there must be literally only a couple of people that I don't like, and those people tend to get banned anyway.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Askew has been gone for ages. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Askew has been gone for ages. 

yea i know, hes still a favorite though, he was always good for laughs

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

@don_svetlio

@TheSLSAMG

@Trik'Stari

@iamdarkyoshi

@colonel_mortis

@Tech_Dreamer

@Daring

@AnalNation   @Aniallation

@themaniac

@Minibois

@techswede

@ionbasa

@Flight1sim

Anybody else in our private Google Hangouts chat that I forgot

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

All the mods, because they haven't banned me yet.

Is it too late to change my answer to @Kloaked? He has a Nic Cage picture, so that automatically makes him better than the previous forum favorite. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

welp

might as well do mine

@don_svetlio

@Kloaked

@MG2R

@JelleDekkers

@Minibois

@Kobathor

@por-... oh wait wrong forum... crap

@don_svetlio

@BURNINGJUNK (he is my friend though)

@Kloaked

There's a lot of people I like. Let's see if I can remember them all...(and spell their names correctly :P)

@Kloaked

@LukaP

@Builder

@helping

@MageTank

@LAwLz

@Notional

@Godlygamer23

@Glenwing

@GoodBytes

@Daring

@AlwaysFSX

@Snickerzz

@dalekphalm

@bob345

@Volbet

There may be a few people I've forgotten, but I like every single person on this list because they pretty much always have very useful and interesting contributions to threads, and they're fun to talk to. :D

Is it too late to change my answer to @Kloaked? He has a Nic Cage picture, so that automatically makes him better than the previous forum favorite.

post-61038-the-mask-jim-carrey-thank-you

-snippity-

Of course. You've earned it. :D

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

i like you too girl <3

tho 

@tmclelland455 is bae

@virtualTune is my bro

@Jogostar is jogurtstar fatass bitch

@BonBon Scott is retarded and useless

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

All the mods, because they haven't banned me yet.

I identify with this statement

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

No one said me? :(

/s

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I identify with this statement

I identify as Nicolas Cage-kin

Definitly Glenwing. He knows so much about displays, is just very good at explaining stuff and always very helpful.

Your the best.

:wub:

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii