Who is your favorite forumer?

PlayStation 2

Not sure if I should interpret that as a compliment, insult, or both.

We all love you Godly, even if you had issued me 2 warning points for something that was totally my fault.

If i would make a forum shrine, it would be dedicated to you.

We all love you Godly, even if you had issued me 2 warning points for something that was totally my fault.

If i would make a forum shrine, it would be dedicated to you.

I can relate. I was given 2 warning posts by him that i totally deserved. Don't really agree on that shrine part though.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

@DildorTheDecent

That guy is pretty cool. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

@DildorTheDecent

That guy is pretty cool. 

You like him? I proper hate that guy

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You like him? I proper hate that guy

I think you're mistaking that guy for @ShadowCaptain

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I think you're mistaking that guy for @ShadowCaptain

Oh yeah that dick

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

@Snickerzz

and of course @Dan Castellaneta

aww <3 I'm just the crazy horse person

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Honestly, if I were to list all the members of this forum that I really like off the top of my head, I'd probably only remember to write down half of them, and then I'd put a note saying "let me know if I missed you out!" and then I'd get people saying "me too" and then I'd remember how awesome they are and feel bad for forgetting them...

Honestly, if I were to list all the members of this forum that I really like off the top of my head, I'd probably only remember to write down half of them, and then I'd put a note saying "let me know if I missed you out!" and then I'd get people saying "me too" and then I'd remember how awesome they are and feel bad for forgetting them...

^^^ very much this! It's impossible to choose a Je person. There are too many good personalities.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Oh wow, I got mentioned quite a few times. Makes this tiring day worth it ^_^

I hope I don't leave anyone out.

@Morgan MLGman (Always a pleasure to discuss tech with you :) )
@Aniallation (The most knowledgeable person about PSUs on the tech forumS - yes, all of them)
@STRMfrmXMN (PSU expert who lives dangerously wattage-wise :P )
@QueenDemetria (Great sense of humor and awfully nice and friendly to anyone <3)
@ShadowCaptain (A person who respects laptops! :D - and a great guy)
@Xenift (Y50 master race!)
@App4that (Waiting on the Sapphire Tattoo you mentioned old friend :P)
@D2ultima (Our wonderful laptop and streaming expert! Love you man)
@Nena360 (Always ready to help a poor soul in need ^^)
@patrickjp93 (As much as we disagree about everything, you are quite fun to argue with - and suck at math ;P)
@Pandalf (Sharing Paranoia since 2015 :P)
@KemoKa (The most fantastic gentleman/otaku/senpai/fox on the forum - and I love the UK :) )
@TheCaptain53 (He endured Wendy's signing :D)
@manikyath (The only person on the forum who actually saves me from his power bill :D)
@Dan Castellaneta (He is simply a great guy ^^)

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

@Godlygamer23 Could you please fix this formatting? It's not working even though I tagged people correctly.

The way the current system works is it will only tag three people at a time. Try editing it and then submitting the edits(without changing anything). More people should be tagged. Give it a few seconds and then do it again.

Lemme know if that works or not.

Same goes with @don_svetlio.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The way the current system works is it will only tag three people at a time. Try editing it and then submitting the edits(without changing anything). More people should be tagged. Give it a few seconds and then do it again.

Lemme know if that works or not.

Same goes with @don_svetlio.

This. IP.Board is one confusing piece of forum software.

so who are your favorites :P

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

This. IP.Board is one confusing piece of forum software.

so who are your favorites :P

If I had to answer that objectively, I would say you all annoy me in some way :P

Edited by Godlygamer23
Capitalized "I"

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

If I had to answer that objectively, I would say you all annoy me in some way :P

I love you too :P

Edited by Godlygamer23
Made quote in line with post due to corrections made.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

@Godlygamer23 for the way he types while locking us all

QAKFpPF.jpg

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire.