Heaven Society - Week 57 (Girls und Panzer)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Anime!

Girls und Panzer

4P1NTgL.jpg

Synopsis

In this world, Sensha-do (戦車道), the art of tank-combat, is a traditional Japanese martial art for girls. Miho, a girl who just transfered into the Ōrai Girls' Academy in Ibaraki Prefecture, has been ordered by the academy's student council chairperson to join the school team and compete in the national Sensha-do championships.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Hulu

Member Tags
@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError @mosin40 @JerkyMcDilerino @Chronos5618

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

You fools should have voted for Space Brothers!

tumblr_mus8esQlVO1s70pzko1_500.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

i wanted space bros ;-; , fukit.exe im watching space bros 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I knew it. I may watch it after I finish fate zero and like the other part.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

This is a joke. Well Shirobako was fine last week ... If you want real tank action and not just flipping destroyed tanks, go watch Fury.

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

98d.png

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Lol, i didn't vote  <_<, but i guess Space Bros looks good and should have won  :P

I had a feeling the tank anime would win.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

This is a joke. Well Shirobako was fine last week ... If you want real tank action and not just flipping destroyed tanks, go watch Fury.

Despite my joking jabs at Fred for picking Shirobako like he did, I'm starting to suspect that we should just let him pick the anime each time.

Is this really that bad?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Despite my joking jabs at Fred for picking Shirobako like he did, I'm starting to suspect that we should just let him pick the anime each time.

Yeah, i'd probably prefer that.

Watch it and find out :P@

im disappointed in the polling results. space should have won. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

ya I like a lot of the special choice weeks as well.

im disappointed in the polling results. space should have won.

you can always still watch what was in the poll. In a lot of the early polls I would tend to end up watching more of what didnt win rather then what did lol

I've watched 9 episodes of this. Then I realized "there's no way they can finish this story in a satisfying way in only 3 more episodes" and then any and all motivation I had to finish this went out of the window.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Is this really that bad?

It's not necessarily bad, but it's just a standard silly cute girls/highschool club show that has a couple of weird ideas and tanks. What's the point in joining an anime club if you're only going to watch stuff that isn't worth discussing anyway? :)

But then I don't expect us to talk about anime anymore, at least not in any interesting capacity, so I guess it hardly matters what we vote on. We could all vote on and watch something like Monster, yet not really discuss anything worthwhile about it, so my disappointment is more that people don't seem to be using the club to broaden their anime horizons.

It's not necessarily bad, but it's just a standard silly cute girls/highschool club show that has a couple of weird ideas and tanks. What's the point in joining an anime club if you're only going to watch stuff that isn't worth discussing anyway? :)

54727661.jpg

But then I don't expect us to talk about anime anymore, at least not in any interesting capacity, so I guess it hardly matters what we vote on. We could all vote on and watch something like Monster, yet not really discuss anything worthwhile about it, so my disappointment is more that people don't seem to be using the club to broaden their anime horizons.

Good point. 

"But then I don't expect us to talk about anime anymore" Then we should improve on this. Somehow... 

Good point. 

"But then I don't expect us to talk about anime anymore" Then we should improve on this. Somehow...

For that to work, we'll have to choose something to discuss, which is usually what "weekly anime" are for in these clubs in my experience. That way everyone is roughly on the same page, and we don't have to worry about excluding people who haven't seen what we're talking about.

If you guys do want to have more interesting discussions about anime, then we could start light? I often post those joke-news posts hoping that it will start a discussion, but they rarely do for more than a couple of posts.

For that to work, we'll have to choose something to discuss, which is usually what "weekly anime" are for in these clubs in my experience. That way everyone is roughly on the same page, and we don't have to worry about excluding people who haven't seen what we're talking about.

If you guys do want to have more interesting discussions about anime, then we could start light? I often post those joke-news posts hoping that it will start a discussion, but they rarely do for more than a couple of posts.

you also tend to just post a link and not say anything your self about them

Are thees joke-news posted HS thread? If so it's pretty hard to catch them when thread is moving so fast.

you also tend to just post a link and not say anything your self about them

Yeah, I don't tend to like leading a discussion with my own opinions. That's why I haven't been the best "leader" for this kind of initiative.

Are thees joke-news posted HS thread? If so it's pretty hard to catch them when thread is moving so fast.

Yeah, I post them on the main HS thread. I don't blame you if you miss them, but then I don't have to be the only person trying to start a discussion in my lame way :)

Yeah, I don't tend to like leading a discussion with my own opinions. That's why I haven't been the best "leader" for this kind of initiative.

Yeah, I post them on the main HS thread. I don't blame you if you miss them, but then I don't have to be the only person trying to start a discussion in my lame way :)

"Lame" way is kind a only way to start a discussion in main thread. Because if something not mainstream is mentioned it goes away too quickly and people who could have something to say doesn't even see the post. I've noticed that mainstream discussions are doing pretty well there.

Make Garden of sinners next week winner and if someone tells that it's not good I'll prove them otherwise :P

@MyInnerFred what are the standards you are picking shows every week?Are they picked at random? 

I just realised that your nickname is My Inner Fred, not MyLnner Fred *shocked*