Heaven Society - Week 57 (Girls und Panzer)

"Lame" way is kind a only way to start a discussion in main thread. Because if something not mainstream is mentioned it goes away too quickly and people who could have something to say doesn't even see the post. I've noticed that mainstream discussions are doing pretty well there.

Make Garden of sinners next week winner and if someone tells that it's not good I'll prove them otherwise :P

@MyInnerFred what are the standards you are picking shows every week?Are they picked at random? 

I just realised that your nickname is My Inner Fred, not MyLnner Fred *shocked*

we do not pick the anime most week. The polls are made up of anime that has been suggested and are picked in the order that they are in the spread sheet. We try not to influence it much unless there is a reason to do so.

As for garden of sinners we have a thread for that already http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/220602-heaven-society-week-18-the-garden-of-sinners-time-of-eve/

Cute girls in tanks. How novel. I would wager that this is like every other moe slice of life show in existence with its only noteworthy differentiation being its unique setting. I am not subjecting myself to this drivel.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Cute girls in tanks. How novel. I would wager that this is like every other moe slice of life show in existence with its only noteworthy differentiation being its unique setting. I am not subjecting myself to this drivel.

resized_skt_t1_2_vs_kt_r_a_6.jpg

I like you, you understand.

If you have seen one you've seen them all pretty much.

Best part is more is coming! I'm sure of it! Maybe space shuttles? Racing cars? You never know own.

Best part is more is coming! I'm sure of it! Maybe space shuttles? Racing cars? You never know own.

If Shirobako is any indication, it'll just be another generic magical girl show, or about girls IN airplanes as opposed to BEING airplanes.

I approve.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

"Lame" way is kind a only way to start a discussion in main thread. Because if something not mainstream is mentioned it goes away too quickly and people who could have something to say doesn't even see the post. I've noticed that mainstream discussions are doing pretty well there.

Make Garden of sinners next week winner and if someone tells that it's not good I'll prove them otherwise :P

@MyInnerFred what are the standards you are picking shows every week?Are they picked at random? 

I just realised that your nickname is My Inner Fred, not MyLnner Fred *shocked*

It's a queue based system with suggestions taken from the suggestions thread.

Give Space Brothers a go!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Give Space Brothers a go!

I already did. It is glacially paced. Luckily, I have a big back-catalogue of anime to get to, chiefly, Tatami Galaxy. Which I hear from credible sources is excellent.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Shoulda voted for SPACE!

xmJMZwB.jpg

I remember watching a bit of this show and didn't really get it.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Shoulda voted for SPACE!

xmJMZwB.jpg

there were plenty of better choices once again.

I remember watching a bit of this show and didn't really get it.

its kinda Slice of Life and Drama? I don't know how to explain it but its long form is refreshing.