Heaven Society - Week 69 (Assassination Classroom)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Anime!

Assassination Classroom

9YfjW2M.jpg

Synopsis

When a mysterious creature chops the moon down to a permanent crescent, the students of class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Middle School find themselves confronted with an enormous task: assassinate the creature responsible for the disaster before Earth suffers a similar fate. However, the monster, dubbed Koro-sensei (the indestructible teacher), is able to fly at speeds of up to Mach 20, which he demonstrates freely, leaving any attempt to subdue him in his extraterrestrial dust. Furthermore, the misfits of 3-E soon find that the strange, tentacled beast is more than just indomitable—he is the best teacher they have ever had!

Adapted from the humorous hit manga by Yuusei Matsui, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu tells the story of these junior high pupils as they polish their assassination skills and grow in order to stand strong against the oppressive school system, their own life problems, and one day, Koro-sensei.

Read more at MAL

Links to Watch

Funimation

Hulu

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @ Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError @mosin40 @Chronos5618 @Arc_Jester @NuroKnight @Zayzo @I need a better name @Pandalf @Mike_The_B0ss @NeatSquidYT @BLJohnFreeman @DiscoLights2001 @JessicaH @zymax_be @Crowes

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

already see , irate it about a 7.3/10 , was abit annoyed with the teacher , oh and dare i mention trap= main character and then the show strait up says hes a trap ? awkkkk 

this is as good of a review/rating yall will ever see from me xD too laszy to make something like bash's reviews 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I liked this one watching it  when it aired... I give it a good 7/10  but it'd probably be like my top anime of the year if not for OPM, Gangsta, and Death Parade

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

The show was ok, wactheable at best. But that is to be expected, the show is horribly childish, irredeemably so.

I guess i, aswell as most of us aren't the target audience for this anime. From the weak plot to the nonsensical 

happenings to all the stereotypical villains and reactions. All the absolutes like the setting itself. It is a childrens 

show, but executed differently i guess the setting could have worked. It probably accomplished what it tried to

more or less, while maybe being abit too childish. I get the impression that it is aimed at early teens, that said.

While i would be able to enjoy it more, i wouldn't be able to look past all this even as a 12 year old. So the

writing is probably abit on the weak side regardless.

I watched it for about I dont remember...12 episodes? Then I couldnt stand to watch it anymore

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I quite enjoyed it, Nagisa reminded me quite a bit of Nagisa from Strawberry Panic!

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I'm interested in the anime, but at the same time, I've read the manga, so I already know most of what is coming, and more, I find I harder to enjoy an anime like that. I guess I could watch a few episodes here and there.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

After I finish Hyouka.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

already see , irate it about a 7.3/10 , was abit annoyed with the teacher , oh and dare i mention trap= main character and then the show strait up says hes a trap ? awkkkk 

this is as good of a review/rating yall will ever see from me xD too laszy to make something like bash's reviews 

That's a shame, I hate shows with traps, considered watching this one.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a shame, I hate shows with traps, considered watching this one.

its far more of a running joke in the anime then anything.

I will just say that this wasn't my choice...

I will just say that this wasn't my choice...

its not bad but we all know your choice there was no question if this was your pick or not.

its not bad but we all know your choice there was no question if this was your pick or not.

What was my choice. Idk if I even remember. All I do know is nothing I ever vote for wins.

What was my choice. Idk if I even remember. All I do know is nothing I ever vote for wins.

with out looking at the poll to know for sure wasn't it something called X or was that a different time... now off to check the poll lol

I've had at the very least a passing interest in this show. I suppose I will watch it then.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb