Monitor flickers when game is minimalized

Samki

I have 2 monitors for problably teo years.

I never had this problem beforeonly for the last 2 months maybe, when I'm playing a game (League, Call of Duty, Fortnite) and I minimalize game the monitor starts flickering. 

Tried update gpu driver, different cable ports, set games in full-screen but nothing helped.

49 minutes ago, Samki said:

I have 2 monitors for problably teo years.

I never had this problem beforeonly for the last 2 months maybe, when I'm playing a game (League, Call of Duty, Fortnite) and I minimalize game the monitor starts flickering. 

Tried update gpu driver, different cable ports, set games in full-screen but nothing helped.

Im sorry, could you repeat that with better grammar please? I couldn't understand what your trying to say. from what I can understand, your monitors you've been using for 2 years now for the past few months are flickering. (don't take this exactly, wait for more advice before you jump to mine) your monitors might finally be dying, but what monitors are they?

Made in the depths of Hell, I mean Alaska >:)

Spoiler

Hehe, 1 more time:

Spoiler

You're cool 😎

Could be that you're using FreeSync or G-Sync on both monitors. In that situation flickering can occur. Disable VRR on your 2nd monitor as you don't need it there anyway and try again.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

On 5/1/2024 at 4:50 PM, zombiepunk10 said:

Im sorry, could you repeat that with better grammar please? I couldn't understand what your trying to say. from what I can understand, your monitors you've been using for 2 years now for the past few months are flickering. (don't take this exactly, wait for more advice before you jump to mine) your monitors might finally be dying, but what monitors are they?

I have 2 monitors and they are working fine. But the main monitor where I play games is flickering when I Alt + tab from the game.

On 5/2/2024 at 9:54 AM, Stahlmann said:

Could be that you're using FreeSync or G-Sync on both monitors. In that situation flickering can occur. Disable VRR on your 2nd monitor as you don't need it there anyway and try again.

I only have G-Sync on the main monitor where I play games. I also tried disable G-Sync and that solved the problem but then the game is tearing.

Is there any other way to fix it cause I want G-Sync to be enabled.

8 hours ago, Samki said:

I have 2 monitors and they are working fine. But the main monitor where I play games is flickering when I Alt + tab from the game.

I only have G-Sync on the main monitor where I play games. I also tried disable G-Sync and that solved the problem but then the game is tearing.

Is there any other way to fix it cause I want G-Sync to be enabled.

Other than making sure it isn't automatically enabled on your 2nd monitor idk. Sometimes even non G-Sync monitors are automatically enabled.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.