Anime Club - Heaven Society - Steam Group Thread

Oshino Shinobu

the reason I was asking is that I'm tempted to get a server for us to play on but bf4 would need a lot of slots to make it a decent server and I'm not willing to pay for that big of a server.

im up for whatever yo, just dish out whatever you can just not minecraft.

DOES ANYONE IN THIS THREAD ALSO PLAY ARK.

Cus I'm really lonely. And I need a new clan. :(

- snip-

I've just made the group public. So, no more need to be invited to the group, you can just join on your own. If you know any friends that may want to join, feel free to point them to the Steam Group. 

We're trying to get some events set up so the group is actually used a bit more (:

List of games you should buy for the club to play together each weekend:

• Strike Vector, get it. Currently ‎$3.59
  • Squad, get it later when it's much cheaper, or now if you have money to blow.
  • The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare, It's $9.89 right now. Buy it if you want, but it is an ok-good TPS with great nostalgia.
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam is currently $4.94 on Steam and is ... well ... on Steam (as opposed to Origin for BF4).
  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, currently $1.24 on Steam.
  • Insurgency, it is currently $5.09 on Steam.

All shooters (not counting Squad because $40 is a lot) would be just over $20. I tried to list a good mix of realistic & arcade. If you have suggestions, go for it, but ofc cost is a concern.

We will try cycling through the regular shooters while practicing at Strike Vector regularly (unless interest isn't good enough in SV for that).

I'm making things up as I go without counseling anyone (or few people), if everyone is like "that's dumb" then ignore me and do what you think is fun. I'm just trying to create a framework that can evolve through input by other club members later.

I will host servers for games when I can. My Internet should be more than ample for it as of January 16th (400 down, 20 up, woooo). 

The Strike Vector server will always be up, but if you see no one is on it and you want to play, that's what the Steam Group is for. Message people. Make impromptu games. There are enough of us in enough time zones that someone is likely to want to play with you. Even if it's 1v1.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The server is at my place in Texas. 

I missed the event. Sorry guys. Was doing stuff at my step-dads 1.5 hours away. 

Another event is happening at 7PM CST (1AM in UK). Why? Because moar timezone coverage. 

We'll start the shooter games next week. Keep an eye on the Steam Group's events.

I recommend doing the tutorials on Strike Vector to be ready. They are basically required to do any good.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just an update:

Strike Vector is at 12PM CST & 7PM CST on Sundays. 

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam is what we are playing for our first FPS and it will be on Sunday at 3PM CST (9PM in the UK).

† Christian Member †

Just an update:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam is what we are playing for our first FPS and it will be on Sunday at 3PM CST (9PM in the UK).

BFBC2 was fun while it lasted, so was the DLC in-question. Though only played BFBC2: Vietnam on Xbox 360. And will we be playing the Steam version or Origin version?

Just a heads up: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and the Vietnam add-on are both still discounted on Steam for 9 more hours. Both are required, but with the discount you don't have to burn more than 10€ (or your regional equivalent).

3PM CST is 11PM here, and it's Sunday, so can't stay awake all too late (6AM wake-ups)... Guess I won't be joining due to school screwing up the schedule.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Just an update:

Not sure how often I will be able to join you. I'd love to join you guys, but I have some battlefield clan events each Sunday from 20:30 to 22:00. The strike vector stuff would be just before that(19:00) and the bad company 2 stuff would be directly after that(22:00). And I don't want to spent the entirety of each Sunday evening just gaming.

I guess I will just buy strike vector and see how often I can join you guys.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

BFBC2 was fun while it lasted, so was the DLC in-question. Though only played BFBC2: Vietnam on Xbox 360. And will we be playing the Steam version or Origin version?

Just a heads up: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and the Vietnam add-on are both still discounted on Steam for 9 more hours. Both are required, but with the discount you don't have to burn more than 10€ (or your regional equivalent).

3PM CST is 11PM here, and it's Sunday, so can't stay awake all too late (6AM wake-ups)... Guess I won't be joining due to school screwing up the schedule.

yus. Steam version.

Indeed.

Orly. This is why I mentioned that these times/dates were temporary. I will do a poll soon to find out what is best time for everyone. Then we will change times.

Not sure how often I will be able to join you. I'd love to join you guys, but I have some battlefield clan events each Sunday from 20:30 to 22:00. The strike vector stuff would be just before that(19:00) and the bad company 2 stuff would be directly after that(22:00). And I don't want to spent the entirety of each Sunday evening just gaming.

I guess I will just buy strike vector and see how often I can join you guys.

See above.

† Christian Member †

yus. Steam version.

Indeed.

Orly. This is why I mentioned that these times/dates were temporary. I will do a poll soon to find out what is best time for everyone. Then we will change times.

See above.

Executive Vitalius flexing his capabilities lol.

I'm sure we'll figure out a good time period to hold events.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Executive Vitalius flexing his capabilities lol.

I'm sure we'll figure out a good time period to hold events.

Agreed.

I went with Sunday because I figured 24 hours was too fast for an announcement to go out and it was Friday when decision was made. Plus most people don't do much on Sundays (aside from Church, party, wtv). 

Saturday is probably better overall. We'll see tho.

7PM CST tonight: BFBC2 Vietnam or Insurgency. Depends on what happens with the server.

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError @mosin40 @JerkyMcDilerino @Chronos5618 @Arc_Jester @NuroKnight @Zayzo @I need a better name @Pandalf @Mike_The_B0ss @NeatSquidYT @BLJohnFreeman @DiscoLights2001 @JessicaH

† Christian Member †

Agreed.

I went with Sunday because I figured 24 hours was too fast for an announcement to go out and it was Friday when decision was made. Plus most people don't do much on Sundays (aside from Church, party, wtv). 

Saturday is probably better overall. We'll see tho.

7PM CST tonight: BFBC2 Vietnam or Insurgency. Depends on what happens with the server.

Member Tags

-snip-

Strange, never got the notification for this. The only reason I even came here, was because I was looking for this week's anime thread and saw this one...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Strange, never got the notification for this. The only reason I even came here, was because I was looking for this week's anime thread and saw this one...

Wierd. We are playing Strike Vector in about 5 minutes.

† Christian Member †

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to suggest tabletop simulator... Mainly because I want to play some board games with people..........

Ah i miss drinking and playing munchkin with the lads... Sunuvabiches every single one.

I'd like to suggest tabletop simulator... Mainly because I want to play some board games with people..........

Ah i miss drinking and playing munchkin with the lads... Sunuvabiches every single one.

Indeed.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/247000/

DRF3Hs5.jpg

@CatCloud

UWoMJfz.png

https://fat.gfycat.com/AptMedicalHuemul.webm

https://giant.gfycat.com/UnknownUnknownCur.webm

† Christian Member †

For Goldeneye: Source, also get the Community Map Pack,

http://www.moddb.com/downloads/start/79673?referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.moddb.com%2Fmods%2Fgoldeneye-source%2Fdownloads

Should be 75.6 MB.

† Christian Member †