It has arrived! (Ares 3)

CatCloud

Ladies and ladies! i present to you! The card of Red Cards.
Note: sorry about the bad ambient light, its night over here.

The Suitcase

aBNtUfR.jpg 

The Inside

psibTkW.jpg 

The Card

OkIcNtE.jpg

The Number

4iSJuKi.jpg

Well...i was hoping for Number 69 or 500 but oh well.

The Logo

RiCxJxP.jpg

UPDATE: 17/01-2015

GPU with no Front Plate.

HYIgtUs.jpg

Anyone else got the card yet? What do you guys think? IMO its soooo damn Slick and and sexy!
Good Job Asus, Good freaking job!.

UPDATE: 19/01-2016
Painted the front plate white.

tmgzDtg.jpg

insn't it too expensive for what it is?

Just to say, your avatar make me thinks of the buddy of Kyle chandler in his former tv show "earlt edition"

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Please embed those images   :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Please embed those images   :D

Embed?

insn't it too expensive for what it is?

Just to say, your avatar make me thinks of the buddy of Kyle chandler in his former tv show "earlt edition"

Price? well now that the 295x2 has droped Yes its abit heafy but before the drop it was fair considering the stuff inside the package, its not JUST a GPU in there, sleeved cables and whatnot. + the water block.

Thanks? No clue who that is though :(

Sickkk  :)

Proudly update your signature :3

Will do!

Embed?

Price? well now that the 295x2 has droped Yes its abit heafy but before the drop it was fair considering the stuff inside the package, its not JUST a GPU in there, sleeved cables and whatnot. + the water block.

Thanks? No clue who that is though :(

Will do!

aBNtUfR.jpg

Add the image to the post via URL  

Something like that but i noticed it looks more tidy like that  :)  so i guess the way you did it is the best  

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Aye iv been thinking about that one, price is about 1700 EUR and in my country its about 300 EUR more expensive than 295x2 + waterblock.

I was like thiiiss.. close to buying one, but then 980 rumors droped in and i decided to wait. Will see how it goes in few days :blink:

That card looks awesome! Gratz for the purchase. Let us see pics of when you have it in your rig and please tell us about the benchmark results :) .

This is a true collectors edition.

When I saw the card the first time I thought that my GTX780Ti's EK water blocks look really cheap against this design :D .

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Something like that but i noticed it looks more tidy like that  :)  

Ooooooh so that is called Embed lol ok i didnt do it because the pictures are rather BIG.

That card looks awesome! Gratz for the purchase. Let us see pics of when you have it in your rig and please tell us about the benchmark results  :) .

This is a true collectors edition.

When I saw the card the first time I thought that my GTX780Ti's EK water blocks look really cheap against this design  :D .

Thanks! :) Will do but it wont be for awhile. i have other things to do :P i have a feeling some hot shots like OC3D and DigitalStorm will do benches before me.

Nice.

@CatCloud Use the BBCode that is in imgur. next to the picture.

And I guess you could manually put the link in

[spoiler="big pic"]link in image tags[/spoiler]
Sorry, the damn code thing is breaking so it doesn't really work like that.

(if it works that way, can't remember)

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Nice.

@CatCloud Use the BBCode that is in imgur. next to the picture.

And I guess you could manually put the link in

[spoiler="big pic"]link in image tags[/spoiler]
Sorry, the damn code thing is breaking so it doesn't really work like that.

(if it works that way, can't remember)

Yeah it didnt want to work. Oh well.

you could just use the image icon on the toolbar  :P

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

I usually use this on imgur.

Tbfwoby.jpg

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Yes... oh yes, sexy card mmm...

0At7d3x.gif

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

• 2 weeks later...

That is awesome, does it got LEDs in it? :]

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

• 2 weeks later...

Oh. My god. SO SEXY.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Holy Fuck. That's all I have to say. Also, how much did that beauty cost?

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

15500sek = around 1500usd

Oh, that's not as much as I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be at around 2K. That's an amazing card right there. Holy shit I'm still gasping at its beauty.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Does the card glow red while in use or is the red just a tint of the Plastic part?

don't think so, the GPU is not installed yet, been busy for the past weeks and I have a different build to do first (for my boss) but ll be back on that one's it's connected, I don't think I can Do a dry run (no loop conected) without risking damaging the GPU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Damn that is a nice card. Hats off to you sir.

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

Looks like this thread is alive again. That is one nice looking card. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III