Anime Club - Heaven Society - Steam Group Thread

Oshino Shinobu

LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

Heaven Society Steam Group

What's better than discussing anime? Kicking some butt while discussing anime!

Main Heaven Society Thread

What is the Heaven Society Steam Group?

It is a Steam group created for members of Heaven Society, so that we can arrange gaming sessions easier without filling up the main thread on the forum. 

Who can join the Steam group?

The Steam group was created by Heaven Society, but it is open for all members of the forum that wish to play some games with some friendly people. Just be aware that there will likely be a lot of talk about anime during the games. 

How do you join the Steam group?

The group is now public! So all you have to do is visit the Steam Group page and click join, no need for invites. 

How will we talk when gaming?

@MyInnerFred has kindly provided a TeamSpeak for us to use. Forum members are free to use the TeamSpeak server as a base of operations, it's not limited to just Heaven Society. 

What games will we play?

Anything you want. We don't have any set games that the group will play, although games like BF4 are likely going to be played a lot. You can play a group game of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, we're not going to judge you (well, maybe a little). If you want to play a game with other members, it's probably best to make a post in this thread asking if anyone wishes to join you. 

Will there be any events for this group?

I am considering doing some giveaways every month or so, where one or more games are selected to be given away to members of the group. If you would like to see game giveaways for the group, let me know!

Steam and Origin names/IDs

I'm going to be linking people's accounts in the thread so that members that want to play together can find each other's accounts much easier. Post a link to your Steam account or post your Origin ID in this thread if you want to be added to the list and you're not already on there. If you want me to remove you from either list for any reason, just send me a message on the forum and I'll remove it ASAP,

Forum - Steam

Oshino Shinobu - Shinobu-Ka

MyInnerFred - MyInnerFred

Charger - Charger

TheProfosist - TheProfosist

CatCloud - Catcloud

Vitalius - TremorPV

Marvzl1357 Blue_Gaufre

Laputacake - MajesticMashiro

Brownninja97 - Brownninja97

cae - Cae

TetraSky - TetraSky

DigitalHermit - digitalhermit13

Le Lion de Barreras - KB98

Randomacts - Randomacts

KRImSINKRImSIN117

eelnico09 - VodkA

wolfgang - 69elkybc

Ruostunut kokis Osmosti

Opask - Opask

shanky887614 - shanky887614

Noire - Noire Fox

soaringchicken - Goonslayer_420

xnoobftw - Tinder

wng_kingsley7wng_kingsley7

ThyFeared - ThyFeared

killers993 - killers993_キラー

Rising - Rising

Daegun - Daegun

Tr3vorTr3vor

PercySavageEGPercySavageEG

That Norwegian GuyL O F T Y

Jaybird - jaybird

soaringchickenGoonslayer_420

xnoobftwTinder

ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPenThePen

ICantThinkOfAnyGoodNameICTOGAN

TheGingerKidgriffin505

Poohy14Poohy14™

JuztBe『JuztBe』

BrandonTheCatThe British Cat

MoonSpotMoonSpot

valdyrgramrSenran Kagura

Technicolors - Techny

mosin40 - DaSkyDiver

PandalfPandalf, The Black and White

Zackfoo - Chitanda

ExESGO - ExESGO

I'll update this bit by bit. Let me know if you're not in the list and you want to be added. 

Forum - Origin

Oshino Shinobu - Shinobu-Ka

MyInnerFred - Mobius_Squadron

Ruostunut kokis - Osmosti

Opask - Opask_Sensai

shanky887614 - shanky887614

Tr3vorTr3vor93

xnoobftw - xnoobftw

TheGingerKidSmashedSugar

BrandonTheCatBrandonTheCat

MoonSpotMoon_Spot

valdyrgramrvaldyrgramr

ExESGO - ExESGO

Unfortunately, Origin doesn't seem to have a way to view someone's profile online, so I can't provide links like I can with Steam names. 

deadpixel.teamspeak.cc:9144
Password: awiwi

That's it for now. Happy gaming, Mina-San!

Member Tags:

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @ @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat

Im wet right now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Yay! Let's all be gamer buds! xD

But I mostly play bf4 so I'll be looking forward to that origin group :P

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Wouldn't mind joining, though I don't really play much these days.
My steam name is the same as my forum name, not complicated eh?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TetraSky

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Awesome, will join soon. Then all I have to do is get a multiplayer game :P

I'm a little too fond of RPGs, so I don't have many games besides those.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Only game I got that we'll be playing is BF3 vanilla... (saving up for steam credit...)

Hit me up on Origin if you want to play... If I don't reply, I'm either out on an errand, or too busy...

I'm DigitalHermit13 on Origin and digitalhermit13 on Steam...

If i can make a suggestion... I think making the steam names a link to the steam profile would be a good idea because without my custom url you probably will not find me that fast lol

If i can make a suggestion... I think making the steam names a link to the steam profile would be a good idea because without my custom url you probably will not find me that fast lol

Good idea; I second this.

Good idea; I second this.

Editing...

Count me in! sadly im not home on my rig, im on a laptop and it has no steam on it... typical. ill see to it soon!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Cool, :) my steam username is the same as this one so simple n' easy.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I see that I was ping'd. I think charger already shot me an invite for this.

*finally figures out how to use teamspeak* no one's on....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN