Anime fans- Fate series confusion

Chronos5618

Not quite... It's not signaling a single person, but calling hordes of people who very likely may have knowledge on the subject (subject being anime)

Oh shit, I have no knowledge on the fate series  :wacko:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

calling club members!

like this post if the tags worked. 

thanks for the likes, glad to know the tagging worked!

-snip-

Not sure why you called the club members... @Mujteba already answered the OP's questions perfectly.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Oh shit, I have no knowledge on the fate series  :wacko:

Don't worry. Me neither. Hence, "who very likely may have knowledge on the subject".

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Wow...it's like the bat signal of LTT anime community!

I really suggest reading my previous post in this thread if you haven't yet 

...not that i'm advertising or anything!

I really suggest reading my previous post in this thread if you haven't yet 

...not that i'm advertising or anything!

I did- very helpful indeed, thanks :) I managed to get a hold of the VN, so am giving it a wirl as we speak. So far, so good!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I did- very helpful indeed, thanks :) I managed to get a hold of the VN, so am giving it a wirl as we speak. So far, so good!

If you got any questions or problems PM me. I'll be happy to help

If you got any questions or problems PM me. I'll be happy to help

Cheers. Can't tell if what I've got is an translation of the original Japanese, or a PC port of the PS2 version they brought out. Any way of telling per chance?

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Cheers. Can't tell if what I've got is an translation of the original Japanese, or a PC port of the PS2 version they brought out. Any way of telling per chance?

Ps2 version is Realta Nua, aka the version without hentai. But you can patch them in

Ps2 version is Realta Nua, aka the version without hentai. But you can patch them in

Ah ok. I guess I'll find out as I play through then :L

Hmm I'd recommend watching fate zero seasons 1 and 2 and then unlimited blade works, fate zero is definitely the better story imo, the pacing feels a lot better. Now the real question you should be asking is do you marathon them over a weekend.

calling club members!

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @TheProfosist @Charger @CatCloud @Vitalius @Jaybird @RainColt @Rockmandash12  @iSaeko @Legion @Epitome @Izaya Orihara @Cryptonite @yurihellsing @Typho @gastew15 @DigitalHermit @brownninja97 @That Norwegian Guy @Daegun @squirrl @lutewan @DudeWazap @cae @Admire @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @killers993 @GrimNeo @Maheshvara @Opask @Le Lion de Barreras @BashZeStampeedo @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @PercySavageEG @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @Phorlorn @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @azurezeed @Delusional Phil @Ruostunut kokis @Rashy @That Norwegian Guy @Skybane @TetraSky @TheGingerKid @Pohernori @Xsinar @Oskar94a @DarkCrow @EChondo @GokuLy @oc0110 @Laforet @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @Ivyk @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @Kagami Tsukino @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @Ploooopp @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @tobben @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @SHAD0WxF1R3 @DollarPCJunior @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Brainless906 @ilove64 @cesrai @Toddwjp @MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_All_Trades @shadowblitz3 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98@ Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @MeMe @RazerZ @_Inter_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @LazyLizard @Avericious @o0Martin @themaniac @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny

This place looks pretty well covered as is, im not needed :)

Hmm I'd recommend watching fate zero seasons 1 and 2 and then unlimited blade works, fate zero is definitely the better story imo, the pacing feels a lot better. Now the real question you should be asking is do you marathon them over a weekend.

Really did enjoy Fate/Zero...though the ending was not what I had expected. And I think the answer is- Hell yes! Just got to finish is visual novel first!

calling club members!

Here , have another one ... 

Oh and I think you should go Fate/Zero and straight to Fate (2014 ) . Eyegasm is to be expected !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Oh and I think you should go Fate/Zero and straight to Fate (2014 ) . Eyegasm is to be expected !

Do you mean FSN Unlimited Blade Works?

Do you mean FSN Unlimited Blade Works?

Yes.

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

@Chronos5618

I will now share with you a spoiler-free map of Nasuverse...

NASUVERSE	Mahou Tsukai no Yoru		Mahou Tsukai no Yoru			Material type: Visual Novel		Kara no Kyoukai		Kara no Kyoukai			Material type: Manga, Anime				Tsukihime		Tsukihime			Material type: Visual novel				Kagetsu Tohya			Material type: Visual Novel			Series note: Sequel to Tsukihime				Melty Blood			Material type: 2D Fighter			Series note: Shares characters and settings with Tsukihime					Melty Blood RE-Act			Material Type: 2D Fighter			Series note: Expansion of Melty Blood				Melty Blood Act Cadenza			Material Type: 2D Fighter			Series note: Arcade Port and PS2 re-port of Melty Blood					Melty Blood Actress Again			Material Type: 2D Fighter			Series note: Sequel to Melty Blood (RE-Act, and Act Cadenza)					Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code			Material Type: 2D Fighter			Series note: Expansion and rehashing of Melty Blood Actress Again		Fate		Fate Zero			Material type: Light Novel, Anime			Series note: Prequel to Fate/Stay Night			Adaptation: 2012 TV Anime				Fate/Stay Night			Material type: Visual Novel, Anime (2006), Anime (2010)			Series note: Sequel of Fate/Zero						Routes:				Fate/Stay Night					Adaptation: 2006, 2010 TV Anime									Fate/Unlimited Blade Works					Adaptation: 2010, 2014 TV Anime									Fate/Heaven's Feel					Note: Contains very important plot points from Fate/Zero, can be considered as the 'true' timeline continuation				Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua			Material type: Visual Novel (PS2)			Series note: SFW PS2 Adaptation of Fate/Stay Night							Fate/Hollow Ataraxia			Material type: Visual Novel			Series note: Sequel of no specific route of Fate/Stay Night (VN)					Fate/Unlimited Code			Material type: 3D Fighter (PS2)			Note: Spinoff of Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia					Fate/Extra			Material type: RPG (PSP)			Series note: Spinoff of Fate/Stay Night				Fate/Extra CCC			Material type: Game, PSP			Series note: Sequel to Fate/Extra				Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya			Material type: Anime (2013-)			Series note: Alternate universe to Fate/Stay Night			Note: Kaleido Ruby is love. (http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1935071) 		Carnival Phantasm		Carnival Phantasm			Material type: Anime (2011-)			Note: Parody of the entire Nasuverse

I'd have expanded more if I had the time...

But yeah... Nasu reuses a lot of concepts in his work....

Watched a trailer for UBW.

Brother: Are you crying

Me: Um no I ju- YES. Yes, that's what this is.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

watch fate zero then fate unlimited blade works, then kalid 

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

for some reason i can never get myself to watch more than chapter 2 or 3 of F/Z. Its too slow at the beginning I guess?

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

for some reason i can never get myself to watch more than chapter 2 or 3 of F/Z. Its too slow at the beginning I guess?

yes it has a very slow start

I really enjoyed the fact that there were no obvious good guys and bad guys. Each had their own, totally relatable reason for wanting the grail, which made it really interesting to watch. I knew somewhere along the line, the characters I really liked were going to die and that suspense was awesome and slightly painful. 

HEY GUYS WHAT ABOUT Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Hurka Durka durk Ilia Sempai Boku Durka Durka i THOUGHT IT WAS THE BEST IN THE SERIES AND IT TOTALLY AMAZBALLS HERP DERP, @Chronos5618 YOU SHOULD AVOID ALL THE OTHERS IN THIS SERIES AND ONLY WATCH THIS ONE BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST ONE AND ALL OTHERS ARE POOP AND THIS ONE IS NOT, IT IS GUD UNLIKE THE OTHERS WHICH ARE NOT THIS, THIS BEING GOOOOOOOD AND THOSE BEING NOT GOOD.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?