vfAXr6z.png

Week 54 has arrived! Time to vote for the series you find worthy for this weeks discussion!

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Souma

Current

This was suggested by @themaniac saying "Sorry if my explaination is terrible I'm not good at explaining so here is my explaination, In my opinion it's a great anime, its quite funny, and has a good story. (remember this is my opinion so take it with a grain of salt)"

Yukihira Souma's dream is to become a full-time chef in his father's restaurant and surpass his father's culinary skill. But just as Yukihira graduates from middle school, his father, Yukihira Jouichirou, closes down the restaurant to cook in Europe. Although downtrodden, Souma's fighting spirit is rekindled by a challenge from Jouichirou which is to survive in an elite culinary school where only 10% of the students graduate. Can Souma survive?

Read more at ANN

j0hoYEc.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic

Recent

This series was suggested by @xViinskI saying "The story is centered around three characters in a world going corrupt from magic. It has two completed seasons and is fairly entertaining."

In a fantastic middle-age world where slavery is very common, there are mysterious tall towers named "Dungeon" which mysteriously appeared out of nowhere fourteen years before the story line. Someone who conquers a Dungeon becomes very powerful and wealthy. Our hero Ali Baba is a teenager who works for merchants to support himself. He dreams for conquering a lot of Dungeons and becoming a very rich person. One day, he comes across with a strange young boy named Aladdin who carries a mystical flute with supernatural powers in it. Ali Baba and Aladdin agree to travel their first Dungeon together.

Read more at ANN

CYj6NuP.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

The Book of Bantorra

Post-2007

This series was suggested by @BashZeStampeedo saying "Don't let the first episode throw you off, there's more to this one than some lame CG and a goofy setting. It's actually very unique, and while it's a bit messy and convoluted at times, it's certainly a creative ride, and isn't afraid to do things you might not expect."

In a world where dead people turn into books and are stored in the Bantorra Library where anyone who reads a book can learn their past. Bantorra Library is maintained by Armed Librarians who wield psychic powers and their enemy is a religious society known as Sindeki Kyōdan.

Read more at ANN

O59JuG3.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Excel Saga

Pre-2007

This series was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "All hail lord Ilpalazzo!"

Hyperactive Excel does anything and everything to try to please her lord, Ilpalazzo, who wants to take over the planet. Excel's misadventures takes her and her partner, the ever-dying Hyatt, all over the world, meeting several strange people as they go. Everything is bizarre and goofy, as any kind of anime or entertainment genre gets mocked and spoofed.

Read more at ANN 

pHMJUkR.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Kids on the Slope

Random

This series was suggested by @eelnico09 saying "(Romance/Music/Slice of life) This anime will make you love Jazz if you don't love it already. It's situated on the 60's, a new guy on the school that lacks social skills, but that has incredible piano skills will end up making friends and making a jazz band with them. A normal story with drama, very good music and romance."

Summer 1966: Kaoru Nishimi has moved to live with relatives in Kyūshū. He's been an aloof honor student his whole life, but that starts changing when he meets Sentarō Kawabuchi, the school's notorious bad boy. Through him, he learns the appeal of jazz and forms his first real friendships.

Read more at ANN

7V27t8M.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Magi!!!!!

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

@MyInnerFred none of the images show up http://puu.sh/jiv1b/d02bba6cd3.png

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Excel! woooo! :D

Works for me.

hmmm odd , oh well lol i think i know what i shall vote for anyway :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Book of Bantorra was decent but then you dare pit Excel Saga against Kids on the Slop are you a mad man?

Puchu puchu

https://youtu.be/qlMb01l4Ye4

So excel saga kinda has to be watched as a dub mmmk ;)

Damn you @MyInnerFred .... Why do you have to make me choose between two animes that I have watched and liked ? I'm gonna vote for The Book Of Bantorra ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Excel! woooo! :D

Works for me.

Works for me too on tapatalk.

Magi!!!!!

I would totally vote for that but then Souma happened , now I vote for The Book of Bantorra ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Magi!!!!!

Nooo ooo ooo

I can't believe I even made it 8eps before giving up. At least the last 3 were some form of torture.

I'm voting for Jazz. Heard grrrrrreat things about it.

Also thanks for reminding me about it, I need a new music anime in my life after the Hibike! Euphonium season ended.

/Jazzhands

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Nooo ooo ooo

I can't believe I even made it 8eps before giving up. At least the last 3 were some form of torture.

Noooooooooo

It was reet :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kids on the slope is amazing, trust me....

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

The pre-qual is good.

Manga only (i think)

Puchu?

The Book of Bantorra looks interesting

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

prequal to magi, its about sinbad.

Puchu puchu!

Food wars is still airing so ? and it's good but it has it's ups and downs, and I've heard good things about Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic so I'm voting for it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Food wars is still airing so ? and it's good but it has it's ups and downs, and I've heard good things about Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic so I'm voting for it.

If it really is airing it shouldnt be on the list if I recall, maybe I don't remember my own rules.

Either way vote Excel Saga. All hail Lord Ilpalazzo!

Dude some of you guys need to come to ACEN next year. It's a place where you can hold the door open for and have small talk with Nabashine.

@CatCloud is probably the most likely to show up [emoji14] ;)

If it really is airing it shouldnt be on the list if I recall, maybe I don't remember my own rules.

Either way vote Excel Saga. All hail Lord Ilpalazzo!

Dude some of you guys need to come to ACEN next year. It's a place where you can hold the door open for and have small talk with Nabashine.

@CatCloud is probably the most likely to show up [emoji14] ;)

That's why I'm surprised and tip use separate your posts 

[hr]

Like this for example

See it's separated.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

That's why I'm surprised and tip use separate your posts

[hr]
Like this for example

See it's separated.

That's all one post....

Also on tapatalk to f' code [emoji14]

The pre-qual is good.

Manga only (i think)

Definitely reccommend the manga ...

That's all one post....

Also on tapatalk to f' code [emoji14]

That's line separates it.

See dis line ? ^^^ 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ