Constant Crashing on New PC Build

Go to solution Solved by A_DeafMute,

After a quick looksie, all of those dump files point to Bugcheck codes that are quite often seen with memory instability, and seeing as that pcpartpicker list has 6400MT/s RAM for a Ryzen 7700X, I wouldn't be surprised if it has memory instability (assuming you have EXPO/XMP enabled). 6400 is above the typical "plug and play" speed of 6000 of most Ryzen 7000 CPUs, and many won't do 6400 (in 1:1 mode) even with manual tuning.

If EXPO/XMP is enabled, disable it and see if the crashing stops.

For refrence the BSOD codes from those dumps in a random order are PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.

I've been playing Helldivers 2 and Deathloop and I've been getting constant BSODs and crashes. I've attached all the dump files and a CPU ID file as well. 

I ran a cpu and gpu bench test and didn't get any crashes, but when I ran a cpu stress test I did notice that my CPU temps were approaching close to 93C so I stopped that test. 

I wonder if I really have an inadequate cooler for the CPU I got, I had a Ryzen 2600 before and I'm not used to a higher tier CPU so I don't know if I accidently, got a weaker cooler than necessary. 

Please give any advice you have that I can use to fix this problem.

Current Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Asenten/saved/jvGVBm

Edition    Windows 11 Pro
Version    23H2
Installed on    ‎4/‎18/‎2024
OS build    22631.3527
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1003.0

DESKTOP-280OI03.html 042324-7125-01.dmp 042324-7265-01.dmp 042424-6921-01.dmp 042524-7609-01.dmp

Edited by CoolJoel
To ask for advice

Welcome to the forums!
I'd suspect RAM or Mobo over CPU cooler. Run Memtest. Also, any OC? Have you run simulteneous stress tests on CPU and GPU (prime95 and furmark would be a good combo)
A U12 should handle a 7700X at least enough to keep it from crashing, though it will likely throttle itself

I'd def want a HWinfo log running when a BSOD happens

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Now I look through your dumpfiles (use bluescreenview) it def looks like memory problems. Do that memtest. 
Though also probably a chkdisk would be a good idea plus a DISM and SFC

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Also also, specs of PC please

After a quick looksie, all of those dump files point to Bugcheck codes that are quite often seen with memory instability, and seeing as that pcpartpicker list has 6400MT/s RAM for a Ryzen 7700X, I wouldn't be surprised if it has memory instability (assuming you have EXPO/XMP enabled). 6400 is above the typical "plug and play" speed of 6000 of most Ryzen 7000 CPUs, and many won't do 6400 (in 1:1 mode) even with manual tuning.

If EXPO/XMP is enabled, disable it and see if the crashing stops.

For refrence the BSOD codes from those dumps in a random order are PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.

Your RAM only has Intel XMP profiles. You need RAM with EXPO profiles.

Thank you all for your advice it helped fix the problem!