I had no idea SHEIN sold PC parts…

You know – and probably HATE – Shein. They’ve built a reputation for Low Quality Clothes and Questionable business practices. But they’ve become a 3rd party marketplace, like Aliexpress, Temu or Wish – and they now sell COMPUTER PARTS. But don’t buy them – or anything else from Shein for that matter. Watch the video and find out why.

I'm already cringing and putting that video in my cringe folder.

Love it!

I'm jank tinkerer if it works then it works.

Regardless of compatibility 🐧🖖

13 minutes ago, TannerMcCoolman said:

You know – *snip* – Shein.

No I don't, I am a gamer not a fashonista.

Oh no, pls not another one if these lame „we bought PC parts from wish/aliexpress/temu/shein/ebay“

a Thursday night deserves better.

2 minutes ago, Dracarris said:

Oh no, pls not another one if these lame „we bought PC parts from wish/aliexpress/temu/shein/ebay“

get over yourself, its a video. Plenty of people make these kinds of videos but this one specifically you dont like?

5 minutes ago, zombiepunk10 said:

get over yourself, its a video. Plenty of people make these kinds of videos but this one specifically you dont like?

I dislike all of them. What exactly does this company employ 100+ talented people for? to buy cheap shit from Asia and make a video about how shit these parts are? great success.

I get it, feed the mainstream BS algorithm on YT. I‘ll look forward to the next technologically interesting video.

6 minutes ago, zombiepunk10 said:

He doesn't know that there are other worlds exist.

I dislike all of them. What exactly does this company employ 100+ talented people for? to buy cheap shit from Asia and make a video about how shit they are? great success.

Oh jeesh we are wasting money on labs.

41 minutes ago, Dracarris said:

the content continues until the views drop

32 minutes ago, Dracarris said:

I dislike all of them. What exactly does this company employ 100+ talented people for? to buy cheap shit from Asia and make a video about how shit these parts are? great success.

I get it, feed the mainstream BS algorithm on YT. I‘ll look forward to the next technologically interesting video.

I want to make niche things only 3 people in the world will love, but I need to pay bills so I make things with a mass market.

reality is a bummer eh?

48 minutes ago, Dracarris said:

This is more of a educative video on why you SHOULDN'T buy PC parts from those sites

Shein is only suitable for clothing, not tech products [since compared to aliexpress all items except clothing/jewelry are marked up by at least 50%]

Buying on shein/ aliexpress/temu also requires SMART shopping, like making the most out of your coupons.

so instead of 1 large purchase, you make 10 smaller ones, to maximize your savings [this is what I do myself, takes like 2 extra minutes, and you save at least 10$]

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

52 minutes ago, Dracarris said:

to buy cheap shit from Asia and make a video about how shit these parts are? great success.

If you don't like the channel you shouldn't like nor be on the forum post. Complaining is a great deal but constructive feedback would be better

I get it, feed the mainstream BS algorithm on YT

it's what gets the views. Just look at the two wish videos, Aliexpress video and The Walmart Gaming Setup views. 

1 hour ago, Dracarris said:

we bought PC parts from wish/aliexpress/temu/shein/ebay“

it's repetitive but it's entertaining imo to see the different mix of parts and horrible value. And the fact that shein of all websites would be selling these is quite funny

What exactly does this company employ 100+ talented people for?

Look on the side of the screen, at least 6 different youtube channels

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

Man one negative comment gets all the attention than the video, neat.

🛌

2 hours ago, darknessblade said:

Shein is only suitable for clothing, not tech products [since compared to aliexpress all items except clothing/jewelry are marked up by at least 50%]

Then why tf should/would you buy tech parts from it.

2 hours ago, filpo said:

it's repetitive but it's entertaining imo to see the different mix of parts and horrible value. And the fact that shein of all websites would be selling these is quite funny

It's literally the exact same story over and over and over again, so how anyone can still find this entertaining is beyond me, but whatever.

2 hours ago, filpo said:

If you don't like the channel you shouldn't like nor be on the forum post. Complaining is a great deal but constructive feedback would be better

"I don't like this type of video they make every now and then" - "The only valid conclusion is that you don't like their channel in its entirety" 🤦‍♂️

Constructive feedback: Stop making videos like these.

2 hours ago, filpo said:

Look on the side of the screen, at least 6 different youtube channels

Hm yes with most of them either requiring a lot less effort per video or not having posted in weeks or months (for CSF). I hope we don't have to debate about the fact that he didn't invest into Labs to make videos like this.

2 hours ago, ToboRobot said:

reality is a bummer eh?

Absolutely.

Just now, Dracarris said:

"I don't like this type of video they make every now and then" - "The only valid conclusion is that you don't like their channel in its entirety" 🤦‍♂️

you dislike the company, therefore you dislike the channel. If you don't like a car company why would you buy from them?

not having posted in weeks or months (for CSF)

I wasn't counting CSF, 6 youtube channels is a lot. Maybe LMG went a bit excessive on the staff but hey, more is more right?

3 minutes ago, Dracarris said:

so how anyone can still find this entertaining is beyond me, but whatever.

I come back to the channel for the entertaining video ideas, some people may not but that's your opinion and we're all entitled to our own opinion

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

I love videos like this. Please make more

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

45 minutes ago, filpo said:

you dislike the company

where the heck did I say that?

The deskmat in particular is stolen/traced art from Amashiro Natsuki (artist of the VTuber Gawr Gura) of her own original character turned VTuber persona Nachoneko.

The original art isn't available on her Twitter or Pixiv (basically Japanese DeviantArt) anymore since she nuked all her old stuff at one point but is still on websites where people reupload art.

Spoiler

5b6b61abfca1f2dbb192318c84a186da.thumb.png.1d44cfc3293781a707c90a093a8f4cc1.png

2 hours ago, Dracarris said:

where the heck did I say that?

5 hours ago, Dracarris said:

I dislike all of them.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

30 minutes ago, sub68 said:

As in „all the videos where someone buys cheap shizz from China“. Obviously I don‘t dislike LMG as a whole with my post count here..

As in „all the videos where someone buys cheap shizz from China“. Obviously I don‘t dislike LMG as a whole with my post count here..

Well fair, its part of the insert platform setup. its been a thing 2018. I think its more entertainmeant and a hey is this a bad idea or not and what products are good vs bad. This episode is hey buy from aliexpress because its much cheaper.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang