That's line separates it.

See dis line ? ^^^

Are you saying my line returns are not good enough for you? [emoji14]

What if I did ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

SnS

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

If it really is airing it shouldnt be on the list if I recall, maybe I don't remember my own rules.

Either way vote Excel Saga. All hail Lord Ilpalazzo!

Dude some of you guys need to come to ACEN next year. It's a place where you can hold the door open for and have small talk with Nabashine.

@CatCloud is probably the most likely to show up [emoji14] ;)

Love to but, i have no spending money, especially to US again. :S that's like 900$ for the flight alone.

But you never know, if my friends are up for a trip i could make it happen....but one of em are studying abroad for a year so nope..

Shokugeki like 100000000000000000/1. And for some reason  im not fat.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Kids on the slope 100% (juice from concentrate)! The show looks and feels beautiful in how as you watch you're almost teleported back into a 60's Japan with all of it pretty accurate deceptions of the time period along the mood of the show. The only turn off to the show is how the romance to it has a lot of the social retardation we expect nowadays in anime with out main guy being super dense, but it's not the worst case of it and it can be overlooked as it is a plot point no matter how silly. The bromance in this show is also really real, especially when they get up on stage to play some pretty awesome jazz music. Overall it's an awesome show that should definitely be watched.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Magi was amazing show and magi was always on the edge of making me laugh to death 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Oooh i caught Kids on the Slope in AniPlus, i just installed a cabletv in my room so Yass Animax + AniPlus

but ill choose Food wars

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Ah, so this week's is clearly going to be Food Wars. Hooray! Another popular recent anime getting even more coverage! :)

All faux-bitterness aside, Bantorra would be a fun rewatch. I remember the first episode being a bit of a turn-off, but it was pretty good after that. One of those anime that manages to feel unique in spite of itself.

If it really is airing it shouldnt be on the list if I recall, maybe I don't remember my own rules.

I don't recall having a rule against currently airing titles being in the polls

That's line separates it.

See dis line ? ^^^

doesn't work on mobile and isn't needed anyways.

It's just the first time it's happening afaik so I thought it was against rules or something.

If you say so I can't disagree can I.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Kids on the slope seems good to me, SnS is going to win eh

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

*lalalalalala*

Love to but, i have no spending money, especially to US again. :S that's like 900$ for the flight alone.

But you never know, if my friends are up for a trip i could make it happen....but one of em are studying abroad for a year so nope..

I was more kidding as I knew you were international.

Like I thought I don't know my own rules and thank you.

So if magi or food wars win something is wrong with the club I say!

I'll still be watching excel saga btw.

Wait, I thought Food War was still airing....

Eh, I've read the manga(up to latest chapter), it's interesting. But from what I've heard and seen of the anime, they made the food reaction a little overblown.

Still voting for that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Food wars is amazing.

tumblr_npd64gjTg01ru79lgo1_500.gif

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

It's just the first time it's happening afaik so I thought it was against rules or something.

As far as I know it isnt the first time something that is still airing has made it into a poll and if we count the Monogatari series as a whole then it wouldn't be the first thing with new episodes still coming out to be a weeks discussion topic.

So if magi or food wars win something is wrong with the club I say!

food wars will probably win it is an ecchi food based shounen anime after all that I think has toned the ecchi down a decent amount compared to when it started.

Food wars is amazing.

I won't harsh on Food Wars too much, but by those standards all the anime on the list this week are at least as amazing.

I won't harsh on Food Wars too much, but by those standards all the anime on the list this week are at least as amazing.

there you go now you are getting it. Every thing in ever poll is amazing... lol

I like food wars but it wouldnt say it is the best but i like it more now that it seems to be less ecchi then it started as

Food Wars. I'm currently up to date and I never thought an Anime about Food and Chef's would catch my attention and hold it like Food Wars has.

Food Wars. I'm currently up to date and I never thought an Anime about Food and Chef's would catch my attention and hold it like Food Wars has.

Never watched Iron Chef or Hell's Kitchen or any other modern cooking show? Food Wars is basically a watered-down version of that sort of thing, so if you haven't seen 'em yet, you might get a kick out of them.

Never watched Iron Chef or Hell's Kitchen or any other modern cooking show? Food Wars is basically a watered-down version of that sort of thing, so if you haven't seen 'em yet, you might get a kick out of them.

I actually have.I guess that's why Food Wars interested me and made me stay. Haven't had the pleasure of watching Hell's Kitchen but I have watched Iron Chef and Chopped.