Heaven Society - Week 62 (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Animes!

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

Gv8CJlb.jpg

Synopsis

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stocking, are sent from heaven to exterminate them—but in reality they got kicked out for bad behavior.

Read more at MAL

Links to Watch

Hulu(Doesn't have all the Episodes)

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @ @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError @mosin40 @JerkyMcDilerino @Chronos5618 @Arc_Jester @NuroKnight @Zayzo @I need a better name @Pandalf @Mike_The_B0ss

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So it's this one that won, eh.

Doesn't appeal to me at all, skipping.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

So the one good choice what choosen whoo!

The art style reminds me of The Powerpuff Girls. 

Got to say this one doesn't appeal to me, going to be skipping it ):

-snip-

its supposed to

more mature humor

The comedy in PnS is anything but mature.

Adult is the word you are looking for (minus the poop jokes, which are just infantile)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Heh, PnS is pretty funny, might not be for the "kids" around here as they probably wont find the more mature humor fun.

>=D

I legitimately though this was an American cartoon until i saw it myself.

The title should give the "not for kids" thing away.

welp.

*sips dr.pepper*

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Have to wonder if the people it "doesn't appeal to" are actually giving it a chance or they're just judging it by its cover...

I'm judging it by its cover, name and type of humour. 

Have to wonder if the people it "doesn't appeal to" are actually giving it a chance or they're just judging it by its cover...

its gainax :P

i watched bout' 3 minutes back when it came out.

i was completely bored. ;~:

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

you always give things at least a couple eps. I used to say 4-5 eps but that was with 24-26 ep series.

its gainax :P

I'm judging it by its cover, name and type of humour.

Oh well, your loss.

I voted for this as a joke, but it won. Kappa123  :huh:

Someone say Kappa? Now you watch it!

0d0bdb780ee2e3a33a7521b7afb5ae751fc84402

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

good thing this won or I would've punched each and one of you :)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

All I can say is Gainax and their endings are wonderful; The art style is western and so is the comedy, but this show still screams "WTF JAPAN!" it's alright if you're bored want to laugh and desperately prefer animations over live action material this is probably the way togo.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Can someone name a popular anime similar to this one?

I have not watched panty and stocking but I would guess kill LA kill may be similar. Like I said I have not seen it and know almost nothing about it so that is just a guess.

Panty and Stocking—the Anarchy Sisters—are two nasty-ass angels who got booted from the pearly gates for being foul-mouthed bitches! Now they spend their nights blowing up ghosts in the seedy abyss between Heaven and Earth. Panty likes sex, Stocking likes sweets, their afro-sporting main man Garter Belt has a fetish we can't mention.

I though it was childish, but ... I'm gonna try watching it.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I have not watched panty and stocking but I would guess kill LA kill may be similar. Like I said I have not seen it and know almost nothing about it so that is just a guess.

nope not at all

I though it was childish, but ... I'm gonna try watching it.

no, despite its looks