Heaven Society - Week 62 (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)

The art is reminiscent of the old American cartoons and the jokes feel kinda childish but vulgar. It failed to get me interested in the first two episodes and felt boring.

It's probably not bad, just not my cup of tea.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

cant even get through 5 min of this shit , im off to watch some classics like Sakura Tsuushin :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Oh yeah I've seen this one already. While the animation might turn some people off, the 'anime' if it can be called as such it full of hilarious (perverted) humor and pop culture references and throwbacks. Comes with the highly regarded #ElfenSky_Stamp_Of_Approval.png :P :P :P

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Oh yeah I've seen this one already. While the animation might turn some people off, the 'anime' if it can be called as such it full of hilarious (perverted) humor and pop culture references and throwbacks. Comes with the highly regarded #ElfenSky_Stamp_Of_Approval.png :P :P :P

"anime" -> cartoon drawn in Japan by a Japanese studio = anime, even if it's Flash-like or aping the style of a foreign culture. Kinda of like how Avatar TLAB isn't considered "anime" by purists, because it doesn't matter how anime-like it is if it's not drawn in Japan by Japanese studios. Which is why collaboration anime like "Mysterious Cities of Gold" are so much fun to bring up, to see the purist's heads explode.

If anyone has some expertise in music, could they please stop by 

and tell me their opnion. Any advice is greatly appreiciated.

If anyone has some expertise in music, could they please stop by and tell me their opnion. Any advice is greatly appreiciated.

You've posted your question in the wrong place mate. 

My answer to your question is "meh"

http://i.imgur.com/IrPnFFy.gifv

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You've posted your question in the wrong place mate. 

My answer to your question is "meh"

http://i.imgur.com/IrPnFFy.gifv

his question seems to be in the wrong place and a bit spammy but he seems to be in the right place based on the quote below lol

Hyouka! <3