vfAXr6z.png

Week 62 has arrived! Time to vote for the series you find worthy for this weeks discussion! As usual polling will be up for 48ish hours!

Yona of the Dawn
Current
This was suggested by @soaringchicken saying "This anime shows a great look at ancient China, has well developed characters and takes you on a journey in which you see a fragile princess slowly become a strong woman who is determined to help her people."

King Il of Kouka, a land said in legends to have been founded by four dragons, has only one remaining heir, a daughter named Yona. She lives a happy life in the palace with her cousin Soo-won, who she loves in spite of her father's opposition to them marrying. Her life is turned upside down when Soo-won murders her father and steals the throne. Yona, with her childhood friend and bodyguard Hak, must retreat to gather allies and reclaim her place as ruler of the kingdom.

Read more at ANN

04Y7Vd2.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Oreshura
Recent
This series was suggested by @eelnico09 saying "(Romantic/Comedy) Our main character is focused on one thing: join the national medicine university. For that he gives up with everything, including romantic relationships. His goal will be troubled when he meets the most beautiful girl of his school, who is tired of other boys declaring their love to her, and finds a way to force him to become a "fake boyfrend". His childhood friend (girl) will be the first one to refuse this and fight for him."

A young boy called Eita enters high school aiming for the National University School of Medicine. Because of his parents' divorce and his goal, he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day Masuzu, the school beauty with the silver hair, who's just returned to the country, enters his life in a most unexpected way. Chiwa, his childhood friend since elementary school, will not let this go without a fight.

Read more at ANN

KGKfWCn.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Cat Planet Cuties
Post-2007
This series was suggested by @DigitalHermit saying "It's a very fun one with lots of 'plot' points. Watch the BD versions for the best experience."

Nice guy Kio’s normal life gets turned upside down when he meets a friendly, sexy cat-alien named Eris. She’s on a peaceful mission—and she’s ready to play. Things get even friskier when her fellow felines set up base in Kio’s house. It’s not all fun and games, though. Danger is afoot, thanks to several secret agencies and enemy dog-aliens on Eris’s tail.

Read more at ANN

fseTFTa.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Ghost Stories
Pre-2007
This series was suggested by @frustratedrocka saying "Kids and ghosts. When young Satsuki finds an old book of spells from her passed away mother, she gains the power to fight ghosts that are haunting her new school. With the help of her friends, and of a really wicked devil cat, she must protect everyone around her or be haunted for ever more."

Kids and ghosts. When young Satsuki finds an old book of spells from her passed away mother, she gains the power to fight ghosts that are haunting her new school. With the help of her friends, and of a really wicked devil cat, she must protect everyone around her or be haunted for ever more.

Read more at ANN 

Xe0FRue.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Random
This series was suggested by @RainColt saying "This is not your average magic school girl anime, in fact it's hard to classify it and it's something that I really shouldn't like but this is my guilty pleasure and you might get a kick out of how crude this show is."

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stocking, are sent from heaven to exterminate them—but in reality they got kicked out for bad behavior.

Read more at ANN

Gv8CJlb.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @ @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError @mosin40 @JerkyMcDilerino @Chronos5618 @Arc_Jester @NuroKnight @Zayzo @I need a better name @Pandalf

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

If PSG won't win I'm gonna bang each of yer heads using my jedi powers. 

although Oreshura is an-ok choice

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

If PSG won't win I'm gonna bang each of yer heads using my jedi powers. 

although Oreshura is an-ok choice

It is!

I really liked it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

3154668_1360965222029.9res_453_300.jpg

I can only relate to the first img.

Also why is space a problem? I used to delete every anime right after finishing it when i had only a 500gb drive.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I can only relate to the first img.

Also why is space a problem? I used to delete every anime right after finishing it when i had only a 500gb drive.

I usually don't download a series until i've watched at least 3 episodes online. So most of the stuff on my hdd i enjoy a lot and will rewatch. 

Akatsuki no Yona is great! Probably the best adventure series I've seen in anime, next to NGNL.

I've seen and dropped all the other ones, except Ghost Stories.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I usually don't download a series until i've watched at least 3 episodes online. So most of the stuff on my hdd i enjoy a lot and will rewatch.

How long do u wait to rewatch something? I usually rewatch stuff i watched yeeears ago and my hdd doesn't las that long without a clean install at some point.

How long do u wait to rewatch something? I usually rewatch stuff i watched yeeears ago and my hdd doesn't las that long without a clean install at some point.

Depends on my mood. Some that i have are uplifting because of the nostalgia. Some are uplifting because of the anime itself. I've rewatched stuff that i watched like a week before. I'm really random about it. 

I have seen Code Geass upwards of 17 times. FMA:B about 7. FMA about 5. Death Note 4. And I don't even like Death Note.

Yona of the dawn!!!!!!! Loved it and cant wait for a second season!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Yona must get a heck of a lot better after the first 5 or 6 episodes, because it was so dumb and unconvincing by that point that I couldn't take it anymore.

Also, if you watch Ghost Stories, watch the dub. So much more entertaining than the subs.

Depends on my mood. Some that i have are uplifting because of the nostalgia. Some are uplifting because of the anime itself. I've rewatched stuff that i watched like a week before. I'm really random about it. 

A week? Damn that's too short.

I usually rewatch when i have nothing new that's good enough to watch.

I have seen Code Geass upwards of 17 times. FMA:B about 7. FMA about 5. Death Note 4. And I don't even like Death Note.

Damn that's a lot, and those aren't even short anime.

A week? Damn that's too short.

I usually rewatch when i have nothing new that's good enough to watch.

If it's good enough, why not. I've seen hundreds of anime by now, so anything new that i genuinely enjoy will be rewatched soon. 

Also, if you watch Ghost Stories, watch the dub. So much more entertaining than the subs.

agreed the dub is the only way worth watching ghost stories.

Yona must get a heck of a lot better after the first 5 or 6 episodes, because it was so dumb and unconvincing by that point that I couldn't take it anymore.

lol... nope.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

If it's good enough, why not. I've seen hundreds of anime by now, so anything new that i genuinely enjoy will be rewatched soon. 

I've seen hundreds too, but i don't know, i wouldn't rewatch Nana for example, not for a long time. Because i finished it a week ago.

And i freaking loved it.

It just takes away the good stuff, cuz i know what's going to happen. With anime i've seen yeeears ago, i remember very little or nothing about them.

Oh, another week where I haven't seen a single one of the mentioned anime.

Will wait and see which one wins.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Oh, another week where I haven't seen a single one of the mentioned anime.

Will wait and see which one wins.

It's almost certainly going to be one of the generic harem anime, given our voting track record around here.

It's almost certainly going to be one of the generic harem anime, given our voting track record around here.

I'm happy oreshura is getting votes, it's nice because it's a harem anime but mc goes for one of the girls and starts a romantic relationship in the end :D So it's not 100% generic.

(Using the word generic now huh? :P :P)

But Yona of the dawn seems nice, i like the artstyle. I wouldn't mind if it wins, i also rewatched oreshura not long ago, i'd like something else 

Polls up vote away!

Good job picking up the two I skipped in the suggestion document.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good job picking up the two I skipped in the suggestion document.

that is because I updated the doc he just picked the top ones in it lol.