vfAXr6z.png

We've arrived at our 50th week! Let's keep going! This week's selection will contain quite a few options, so don't hold back your votes!

kbxeHjv.jpg

No Category separation this week!

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed C.E.73 Stargazer
OVA
This series was suggested by @CatCloud

In C.E. 73, tensions between Naturals and Coordinators continue to persist, eventually leading to another war between the Earth Alliance and PLANT. Sven Cal Bayan is a Natural pilot of the elite EA squad, the Phantom Pain, and carries out his squad's various anti-Coordinator missions without fail. Selene McGriff is a Coordinator researcher at the neutral Deep Space Survey and Development Organization (DSSD) and a developer of the GSX-401FW Stargazer space exploration mobile suit. Though their backgrounds are completely different, the expanding war will nevertheless force their paths to collide.

Read more at ANN

VD97OxI.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

eX-Driver
OVA

Ex-Driver is set in the future, when all transportation is easily controlled by AI. Though like all machines they tend to break down or lose control or re-programmed. This is where three high schoolers with non AI cars, Subaru WRX, Super 7, Lotus comes in to save the day and make sure the public is safe at all times.

Read more at ANN

6bnlN8c.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Gunsmith Cats
OVA

Rally Vincent knows her weapons well, while her partner Minne May Hopkins loves to play with explosives. The pair run a gun-shop illegally and one day Bill Collins of the ATF, blackmails Rally and Minnie May into working for the ATF. Little do they know, that they are getting involved in a mission larger than they could imagine.

Read more at ANN

xeJE1UK.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Chi's Sweet Home
TV Series
This was suggested by @CatCloud

Chi is a kitten who accidentally gets separated from her mother, and is unable to find her way home again. A boy and his family find Chi and give her a home.

Read more at ANN

k3FOMD9.jpg?2
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Taiho Shichau Zo
OVA

Running late on her first day as a patrol woman for the Bokuto Police Department, spunky moped rider Natsumi Tsujimoto decides to take several shortcuts, only to be chased down and cited by mechanical genius and expert police driver Miyuki Kobayakawa. Upon arrival at the precinct, Natsumi finds out that her new partner is the same woman who ticketed her earlier. At first, she doesn't trust Miyuki, but in a short period of time, they develop an unbreakable friendship that overcomes traffic accidents, reckless drivers and even the strongest typhoons to hit Tokyo.

Read more at ANN

E7yEeds.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Piano
TV Series

When Miu was young, she was fascinated by the piano and took up lessons.

When the show opens, Miu is in middle school. She is shy, a soft-spoken girl who doesn't have a lot of confidence in herself. Her friends would describe her as "sweet" and "quiet." At this point, Miu has been taking piano lessons for some time and while people have told her that she's gotten very good over the years, Miu herself feels she's not really good at anything—including the piano. Her teacher, Mr. Shirakawa, is often frustrated with her playing. Although she plays every note exactly correct, her heart just isn't in it...

Meanwhile, Miu's come of the age when she's noticing boys and this shy young lady has noticed the handsome Kazuya Takahashi—even if he hasn't noticed her.

This is Miu's story. The story of a young girl who is on a journey to discover the melody within her own heart and the courage to express it.
Read more at ANN

KdYqmNZ.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Read or Die the TV(Otherwise known as R.O.D TV)
TV Series
This was suggested by @Charger & @Vitalius

Five years have passed since the occurrence of the incident known as the "Human Annihilation Mission." In Japan, a novelist is dealing with writer's block after her friend has gone missing. In Hong Kong, three sisters, masters in the use of paper, run their own detective agency to solve cases that involve books. When these people are brought together, a bond greater than blood is formed - a bond that will be sorely tested by the evil powers intent on taking over the world.

Join Anita, Maggie, Michelle, and Nenene as they travel the globe in order to save the world from the evil mastermind, Mr. Carpenter! Of course, that's if they can find the time to put down the books they're reading...
Read more at ANN

B0XtDk8.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Karas: The Prophecy & Kara: The Revelation for Horror
OVA
This series was suggested by @Vitalius

In the city of Shinjuku, a conflict between a rouge Karas by the name of Eko and the "will of the city" rage in a conflict for dominance. A Karas brought about to fight the rouge has fallen, leaving the city and its inhabitants defenseless. Soon after, Otoha, a comatose patient, is chosen to become a new Karas to face off the rouge Karas Eko to decide the fate of the city and its inhabitants.

Read more at ANN

3Y0zGpO.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Gin no Saji
TV Series
This series was suggested by @MyInnerFred(Yours truly).

Yugo Hachiken dreams of life separated from his family, so he takes the initiative by enrolling in an agriculture school. He thinks, with his talent in studying, no problems will arise no matter what kind of school he attends. He is proven wrong very quickly. Raised as a city boy, he is forced to uncover the inconvenient truth about agricultural life. Enjoy the story of Hachiken, as he tries to keep up with his new friends, farmers' heirs, who are already accustomed to the harsh world of farming. With no clear goals or understanding of farming life, how will Hachiken survive this new, cruel reality? The story of a sweat, tear, and mud-stained youth begins!

Read more at ANN

hqszEzR.png?1
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Come ooooon Read or Die. :D Sci-Fi Fantasy action espionage. Or Karas. Fantasy Sci-Fi Action Horror. 

eX-Driver sounds... interesting. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Come ooooon Read or Die. :D Sci-Fi Fantasy action espionage. Or Karas. Fantasy Sci-Fi Action Horror.

eX-Driver sounds... interesting.

Did you not see my post in the main thread about ex-Driver? Are we going to have to have a talk?

@MyInnerFred how did that as one make it in? I mean it's really good but doesn't fit to say the least.

Did you not see my post in the main thread about ex-Driver? Are we going to have to have a talk?

Missed it entirely.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Whats with using non English names?

You're Under Arrest is by far the best choice after eliminating the last choice due to it being a series and eliminating ROD cause I swear it was already picked and its OP. Even if it doesn't with you all should watch it. It's a good bit of fun!

@MyInnerFred silly fred, you were suppose to pick the OVA for R.O.D

oh well.

Whats with using non English names?

You're Under Arrest is by far the best choice after eliminating the last choice due to it being a series and eliminating ROD cause I swear it was already picked and its OP. Even if it doesn't with you all should watch it. It's a good bit of fun!

I'll fix the errors tomorrow. Its 4am.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'll fix the errors tomorrow. Its 4am.

I know buddy were in the same time zone! It cool ttyl :D

I'll pick Gin No Saji . 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

bow down to the cat lord

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Silver Spoon, in anime! Im up for it!

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Chi Sweet home is my choice because I like black and white cats.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Woou week 50, looks like Fred is going to win this one, so i voted for Piano

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Stargazer for me...

Trivia: In Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Rengou vs. ZAFT II PLUS on PS2, the Stargazer Mobile Suit wields 4 depth-charge nukes... Those things can make fighting the GFAS-X1 Destroy and other mobile armors (aside from the Moebius Zero) really fun...

I like the idea behind eX-Driver, but I wasn't amused by characters. So my votes are definitely on Silver Spoon, quite a good one.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

I looked up the anime "Pianoon Google which yielded...expected results when I didn't put the word "Anime" before it lol

Haven't had a brain fart that loud & smelly in a long time

ok @MyInnerFred it shouldn't be rod the tv but that is still good as well. Also it may have been a good idea to make this a poll that lets you pick more then one thing.

ok @MyInnerFred it shouldn't be rod the tv but that is still good as well. Also it may have been a good idea to make this a poll that lets you pick more then one thing.

I'll uhh yeah fix that later.

Eh, voted for Chi's Sweet Home, I've read a good bit of the manga, it was cute and somewhat funny. Hopefully the anime didn't stray too far from that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

<- is the only one voting for You're under arrest *shakes head*

Gunsmith Cats has a Beverly hills cop vibe to it...that gets my vote

I can tell you that the manga is really good! I own all of the books, sadly not the originals. :(