vfAXr6z.png

Polling up a bit late this time! Week 41 is rolling around the corner and series need voting! Lets see which one wins this week!

Assassination Classroom
Current
This series was suggested by @ManOfDisguise saying "The series follows the daily lives of an extremely powerful octopus-like teacher and his students dedicated to the task of assassinating him to prevent Earth from being destroyed. It's really fun and interesting too at the same time"

One day, the moon exploded, leaving it in a perpetual crescent-moon shape. The creature who claims responsibility for the destruction also claims it will destroy the world in March of next year. With powers beyond human comprehension, no military can stand against it. Yet, for some reason, it chooses to take up occupancy as a teacher in the worst class of Kunugigaoka Middle School. The fate of the world rests in the hands of its students, as they have until graduation to figure out how to murder their teacher and collect ten billion yen for saving the world.

Read more at ANN

Ansatsu%2BKyoushitsu%2BTV.png
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Love, Election and Chocolate
Recent
This series was suggested by @eelnico09 saying "A scholl with 6000 students, students rule it, we're situated on the Food research club, which MC is a part of, along with other peculiar members and his childhood friend (girl). Funny moments, but also very dramatic moments, shocking moments, and romance. It's a very good story and it's more serious than it looks like."

Yūki Ōjima attends Takafuji Private Academy, a large school with over 6,000 students, where he is a member of the Food Research Club along with seven others, including his childhood friend Chisato Sumiyoshi. The members leisurely spend their time in the club doing very little. When the election for the next student council president comes up, the front runner Satsuki Shinonome proposes that clubs which have no merit should be sorted out and abolished. The Food Research Club seeks advice from the current student council president, Yakumo Mōri, who suggests that Yūki run in the election as an opposing candidate. Yūki learns about the issues facing the school and decides to run in the election.

Read more at ANN

LoveBanner.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Over Drive
Post-2007
This series was suggested by @Xsinar saying "Made Riding Cycles cool again"

Shinozaki Mikoto is a student who's life is really routine. Going to school, going home, going to school, going home...nothing changes....until the day the girl he likes talks to him and introduces him to bicycling. His life now has a new meaning, and a bright path has shown itself to Shinozaki. Experiencing both failure and success throughout his training, he works hard to become the best cyclist in the world.

Read more at ANN

200907-03-141301-1.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Jyu-Oh-Sei: Planet of the Beast King
Pre-2007
This series was suggested by @shadowblitz3 saying "A pretty short but very eventful sci-fi series that tells the tale of twin brothers Thor and Rai being cast off an unknown planet of harsh conditions. Mixed with elements of survival, mystery, romance and politics, this series got me hooked that I didn't even took a break and watched it from start to finish in one sitting. Has a cast of memorable characters, good action scenes, beautiful scenery and plot twists that you won't see coming."

Thor and his twin brother, Rai, are cast off to a forsaken planet by unknown masked men after witnessing the suspicious death of their parents. Given only a beam knife and a smelly satchel, they wander together in search of civilization on the primarily plant based world. They soon discover the plants have the advantage. Only the strong survive; the ones who throw away their humanity and become the beasts humans once were.

Read more at ANN

key_art_jyu_oh_sei.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Michiko & Hatchin
Random
This series was suggested by @Theprofsist saying "Great anime for people who arnt necessarily into anime yet. Coves some more mature topics but has great action."

Hatchin is a girl raised by strict foster parents who has long given up her dreams of freedom. Michiko is a sexy criminal who escapes from a supposedly inescapable prison. When she suddenly enters Hana's life, these two very different women set off on a journey across a lawless land in search of a missing man from both their pasts.

Read more at ANN

17939-series-header.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @ Hatsune Miku 「 」 @Ruostunut kokis @ Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @cesrai @MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Interesting lineup this week, haven't seen a single one of them. Vote away~!

719a951efcea760692c1c6b3238b6b83ec8431d5

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Good thing i just finished my queue of anime! 

Time to watch more ;)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

At first I read "Love, Erection and Chocolate" ....

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Love, Election and Chocolate seems interesting, think I'll vote for that. Haven't seen any of them though. 

I have unfortunately (in more ways than one) finished KoiChoco (usually I say "the VN was better", but in this case not even the VN is good :P )

ditched AssClass about 5 episodes in, couldn't keep me interested

Cycling is probably even more boring than golf

The two last ones are probably the most interesting looking to me.

But I guess my opinion is irrelevant when I'm already watching 21 shows actively, with 5 more to add to that coming up within a week.....

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Jyu Oh Sei got my vote. Looks great!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Assassination classrom is nice . It got my vote ( Still ... They need to change that opening music though ... It's kinda ... Meh ... )

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Love, Election and Chocolate is really boring, I've been struggling to finish that one for a year now. Jyu-oh-sei and Michiko to Hatchin are quality anime, but I'm guessing everyone will vote for Assassination Classroom, since it's new and by far the most teen-friendly anime on here (though everyone I know who's actually watched it tells me its underwhelming). Over Drive was ok, but not so good I forced myself to finish it at the time. Guess I'll just vote for Michiko so something under-represented will get some votes...

Love,Election and chocolate because of dat picture...

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Love,Election and chocolate because of dat picture...

That's exactly what I noticed. Everyone is voting because of a good looking picture or because it's popular/new series .  :ph34r:

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

That's exactly what I noticed. Everyone is voting because of a good looking picture or because it's popular/new series .  :ph34r:

Nah that picture is well...full of...you know...

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

well i never heard of it, i just voted for it 'cause the romance...

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Nah that picture is well...full of...you know...

NEKO LOLI GRILLS

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

NEKO LOLI GRILLS

^^ Yeah that's the reason i voted for Love,Election and Chocolate 

Y'all move through these things so fast. And here I am trying to stay caught up studying at university. I'm still on episode 5 on lull in the sea.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Y'all move through these things so fast. And here I am trying to stay caught up studying at university. I'm still on episode 5 on lull in the sea.

the club moves to fast but I think most of the members don't watch the anime so I wouldn't say we move that fast lol

I myself still need to watch

Steins;Gate

Wolf's Rain

Black Rock Shooter

No Game No Life

The Garden of Sinners

Watamote

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Clannad

Higurashi

Kokoro Connect

aldnoah zero

fate/zero

Knights of Sidonia

The Devil is a Part-Timer!

Date A Live

maoyuu maou yuusha

humanity has declined

Jormungand

White Album 2

Mushi-shi

UN-Go

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate is amazing. It's story actually gets pretty deep later on. I really liked it and other people should watch it.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

the club moves to fast but I think most of the members don't watch the anime so I wouldn't say we move that fast lolI myself still need to watchSteins;GateWolf's RainBlack Rock ShooterNo Game No LifeThe Garden of SinnersWatamoteMy Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFUClannadHigurashiKokoro Connectaldnoah zerofate/zeroKnights of SidoniaThe Devil is a Part-Timer!Date A Livemaoyuu maou yuushahumanity has declinedJormungandWhite Album 2Mushi-shiUN-GoThe Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Wow your more behind that I am.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

the club moves to fast but I think most of the members don't watch the anime so I wouldn't say we move that fast lol

I myself still need to watch

Wow your more behind that I am.

Club's idea is to watch at least 3 episodes and give it an opinion about a show. It's not required to watch all that thing if you don't like. :P

Charger you are committing a sin. Go watch Steins;Gate ASAP  ;)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Club's idea is to watch at least 3 episodes and give it an opinion about a show. It's not required to watch all that thing if you don't like. :P

i dropped it after the first episode lol

oh damn thanks for putting in my suggestion @MyInnerFred !! :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

one does not simply watch the first 3 episodes.

#veteran 

I just put what's on queue up for vote. Thank @Charger

Ah ok.

Thanks @Charger !!! :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M