Cooler Master Haf X Nvidia Edition

Yo 

I have a Cooler Master Haf X Nvidia Edition, and it seems to be rare. But does that make it worth any thing??? 

Thanks 

Rasmus 

Screenshot_20240524-074737741.jpg

Someone somewhere might pay a bit more than a standard case rate for it, but good luck finding them. Besides, the In Win 303 Nvidia Edition looks better IMO.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Alienware AW3225QF (32" 240 Hz OLED)
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, iiyama ProLite XU2793QSU-B6 (27" 1440p 100 Hz)
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Someone looking for a very specific case will pay basically whatever for the case they want. I sold my cooler master atcs 201 for like $300 because some guy just really wanted it and mine was the only one for sale.

So the more rare the case is, the higher the chances you can sell it for basically whatever you want, because some nerd will want it.

You need the person looking for it. Sold a antec nine hundred usb 3.0 edition for 230 last year as people couldnt find it

Posted (edited)

i wanted one but never got one ya there worth something to some one just find that some one...

there good for servers as finding something with that much drive space cost alot... alreay.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

4 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

i wanted one but never got one ya there worth something to some one just find that some one...

there good for servers as finding something with that much drive space cost alot... alreay.

Yeah but if I have to ship it is US from DK would be around 275 $ alone 

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2024 at 10:48 PM, SamrasNeela said:

Yeah but if I have to ship it is US from DK would be around 275 $ alone 

shiping would cost alot ya i dont no up to you really. sell it local or on ebay 🤷‍♂️

but like i said there only that one guy willing to pay that price so can be siting on it for a long time. its worth probly between $50 to say $300 maybe

comparing it to a server rack case there like $250+ if you can find them (if they dont need it server mounted that is)

i payed like $400 for my corsair 900d and like $250 for a antec lanboy but i really wanted it... and i really like cases.

the problem with these case is they were not wide so gpu clearance is a problem, and not much rad space so aio are hard to put in it and cooler hight is limited. the 1200 is cramped and big gpus wont fit. but i dont recomed it for a normal case only for storage were you just need an onbord video or cheap small gpu.

cooling is this was amazing with stock 3 120mm fan (had 4 at one point) in the front. the side also has a fan for gpu cooling manly for sli but works for gpus exhaust. my azza 1000 case had 2x 140mm fans so 140mm is posable just rare.

the 200mm fan cases was hard to find replacement fans for them and people just moved on from 5.25 stuff and moved on from these case dispte still being good air flow. not needing hdd as hdd got bigger in size was also a fator.

now there more people waiting to have a back up pc as the rent it own nothing alot of people doint like... and hdd are stil the cheaper option for space (thow they probly cost more to make then a ssd🤔

ive had my antech 1200 listed for $20 and no takers for w/e reason now i probably want alest $100 but thats selling local can be slow... (its heavily moded)

001.jpg

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

I ended up tossing my old Stacker 830 because no one around me wanted it. You would have to find a dedicated enthusiast for it. 

I don't know what they were thinking, that thing is even more hideous now than it was back then lol.

AMD R9 5900X @ PBO | Thermalright Frozen Edge 360, 5x TL-B12 V2
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1496 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, TL-B14, TY-143