I feel the labs logo should be altered in some small bit

image.thumb.png.5d3e0243f6ec33d0006c1694f5e64056.png

im just a regular viewer of their videos, and I watch the WAN show on a regular basis, and one of the main things that bugs me about the LABS logo is the spacing be tween the L and the A. I feel they are too far apart and should be Brough closer to match the kerning of the other letters. maybe not as close as I have brought them, but I feel this is a cleaner looking logo, and works a bit better being a bit more compact as well. its a minor thing, but its been bugging me for a little while. thats all

1 hour ago, desme.itit said:

image.thumb.png.5d3e0243f6ec33d0006c1694f5e64056.png

im just a regular viewer of their videos, and I watch the WAN show on a regular basis, and one of the main things that bugs me about the LABS logo is the spacing be tween the L and the A. I feel they are too far apart and should be Brough closer to match the kerning of the other letters. maybe not as close as I have brought them, but I feel this is a cleaner looking logo, and works a bit better being a bit more compact as well. its a minor thing, but its been bugging me for a little while. thats all

In my opinion, yours is too close. You said make it match the other letters, but you have the L dry humping the A. Give it a few more pixels to breathe.