Love Election and chocolate is def a nice anime to watch and some comedy in most part

but this is you typical harem show, since all the gurls are liking the male lead char

there is an OVA for this show

He becomes the school council prez

its meh

its meh

yea i know some of my anime choice is on the OK side

my genre choice is way different from you guys

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

he was asking if having a week with 4 anime in it was allowed lol

oh... idk

Is what even allowed?

4 Animes to tie

every thing is allowed as long as I don't let @MyInnerFred make the thread lol

Time for a 4 anime week?

Now im rather confused.

Be confused

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Assassination Classroom

I like the comedy and the plot also the characters developing are great but the OP is complete shit on the other side the ending is good.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

God damit you guys it's a tie this week? *sigh*

The more the merrier remember?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

God damit you guys it's a tie this week? *sigh*

*psst* just make it Michiko to Hatchin and there's no issue ;)

*psst* just make it Michiko to Hatchin and there's no issue ;)

Nice try scum! Nice try!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nice try scum! Nice try!

So when did I suddenly become scum

So when did I suddenly become scum

I don't know. 

e2a7ddfe2638f5035e7659d05e45da4d18c0fa87

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I don't know. 

-snip-

you and your over stylized anime art

Oh, overdrive.

It's waaaaay to damn short and that last min on the final episode made me mad.

But it's a nice anime, and thankfully no stupid powers involved.

I know right... My anime recommendations never win... This time the vote count is terrible... 1 Vote? Even that 1 Vote wasn't from me  -_-

Dang it, missed the deadline  at-least you know where my vote ended up  :unsure:

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

A few weeks we nominated Golden Time right? Im nearing the end. Banri is all bout me, dating someone but cant move on! LEL GET GRIP ANIME IS NOT REAL RASHY!! FOCKIN HELL I SYMPATHIZE WITH A 2D DRAWING THAT IS 80% IDENTICAL TO MY LIFE

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

you and your over stylized anime art

I don't know. 

I just realized that @MyInnerFred is exactly like my uncle. My uncle has been on a steady progress to exchange the use of words with different whistle noises...So, like this: "Casper, take that *Whistle* and put it over there in the *Whistle* by using that *Whistle* over there".

Fred is just like that, but with gifs and art. He will be mute within 10 years, only communicating by pictures and gifs.

A few weeks we nominated Golden Time right? Im nearing the end. Banri is all bout me, dating someone but cant move on! LEL GET GRIP ANIME IS NOT REAL RASHY!! FOCKIN HELL I SYMPATHIZE WITH A 2D DRAWING THAT IS 80% IDENTICAL TO MY LIFE

Golden TIme is FUCKING FANTASTIC! Watch it to the end. Its sooooooooooooo good. I cried like a little pathetic girl.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Golden TIme is FUCKING FANTASTIC! Watch it to the end. Its sooooooooooooo good. I cried like a little pathetic girl.

Done and done.

@MyInnerFred  : Welcome to heaven society how tough are ya?

Me :How tough am i? I watched Golden Time

Yeah so?

And I only cry 5 times!

U-Uh yeah welcome to the club, right this way!

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop: