I have questions about the ram memory

My processor is a Ryzen 5 7600, well I want to buy 2x16 ddr5 6000mhz ram memories but I don't know if there will be instability, something bad could happen that gives me a screenshot or something similar

6 minutes ago, IDuki said:

I want to buy 2x16 ddr5 6000mhz ram memories but I don't know if there will be instability,

Theoretically possible, but the odds are so low that they are effectively zero. 2x16GB 6000MT/s basically always works on AM5. 

6 minutes ago, IDuki said:

something bad could happen that gives me a screenshot or something similar

Do you mean blue screen? Those are possible in some rare instances, but they're not really that dangerous and usually easy to fix if you run into them (generally it just means you need a BIOS update). 

1 hour ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Theoretically possible, but the odds are so low that they are effectively zero. 2x16GB 6000MT/s basically always works on AM5. 

Do you mean blue screen? Those are possible in some rare instances, but they're not really that dangerous and usually easy to fix if you run into them (generally it just means you need a BIOS update). 

If instead of putting only 2 modules in it I put 4 RAM memory modules with that same frequency, would something happen?

22 minutes ago, IDuki said:

If instead of putting only 2 modules in it I put 4 RAM memory modules with that same frequency, would something happen?

It is less likely to overclock to the same frequency. It is generally recommended to go with 2 rather than 4 for that reason. Easier to get running/stable.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply