vfAXr6z.png

Alrighty it's time to vote for this week's series! Let's see what we have on the table! As usual the polls will be up for 48-ish hours!

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend

Current

This series was suggested by @azurezeed saying "This anime is about a guy that wants to make the best VN in the world, it's a RomCom kind of harem but the way the history is tell and the interactions between all the characters is what makes this anime, the anime makes fun of all the typical cliches and breaks the fourth wall at times, the only drawback is the length on the anime I hope in the future we get a second season."

Tomoya Aki is an otaku who has a dream. His dream is to create the best visual novel game ever. The main heroine for this game and the inspiration for this dream is a background character named Megumi Kato who somehow stumbles into main character-esque traits in his eyes. To complete the game in time he has to call upon the aid of his anime loving professional friends who aren't so keen on the choice of his main heroine.

Read more at ANN

VHJrhEV.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Recent

This series was suggested by @Xsinar saying "Very Good animation and storyline"

Beginning its tale in 19th century England, young aristocrat Jonathan Joestar finds himself locked in bitter rivalry with Dio Brando, a low-born boy who Jonathan’s father took under his wing after the death of Dio’s father. Discontent with his station in life, Dio’s fathomless drive to reign over all eventually leads him to seek the supernatural powers of an ancient Aztec stone mask in the Joestars' possession – an artifact that will forever change the destiny of Dio and Jonathan for generations to come. Fifty years later, in 1938 New York City, Jonathan’s grandson Joseph Joestar must take up his grandfather’s mission and master the abilities necessary to destroy the stone mask and its immensely powerful creators, the Pillar Men, who threaten humanity's very existence.

Read more at ANN

Ib9gMo2.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

White Album

Post-2007

This series was suggested by @azurezeed saying "The first in the white album series, this have two seasons and the 2nd may be difficult to find due to WA2, now this is one awesome drama history with a very mature harem, every episode i was like damn this MC is awesome, although the ending is open to interpretation."

Tōya Fuji, a college student is dating a rising idol singer named Yuki Morikawa. There are numerous challenges to the couple's relationship from the other people at Fuji's college, Morikawa's work, and elsewhere.

Read more at ANN

whitealbum_trama.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Netherworld Battle Chronicles: Disgaea

Pre-2007

This series was suggested by @CatCloud saying "All Hail Overlord Laharl Dood! An Anime based of the Game Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, although it does not follow its story 100%, its still worth watching whether you´ve played the games or not. It´s a Comedy with a slice of demon life (huehuehue) and randomness everywhere!!"

Read more at ANN

After a two year slumber, Laharl, the prince of the Netherworld, finds the Netherworld in chaos after the death of his father, King Krichevskoy. Not wasting any time, Laharl, with the help of his father's former vassal Etna, sets out to conquer the Netherworld and proclaim himself Overlord.

9zgyAbD.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Hanasaku Iroha

Random

This series was both suggested by @TheProfosist and @azurezeed saying "Great slice of life anime about the struggles of a high school girl." and "One of the best slice of life i've seen, maybe not the best plot but the anime knows how to keep you wanting more even after you finish watching it."

When her mother runs off with her latest boyfriend, Ohana Matsumae is sent to live with her grandmother, who she has never met nor spoken to. Her grandmother is not pleased to find Ohana on her doorstep, and sets her to work at her Taisho-era (1920s) hot springs inn. It's not a lifestyle that Ohana would have chosen, but she decides not to be discouraged and to make the most of her difficult circumstances.

Read more at ANN

iJa9ibu.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @ @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

There would be two that I want to watch  :(, any way I voted for Saekano but Hanasaku Iroha would be a close second. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I vote NONE OF THE ABOVE !

You need a wider array of choice @MyInnerFred !

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

You need a wider array of choice @fred !

lol, wrong fred  :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

"How to raise a boring girlfriend"

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Voted for Hanasaku Iroha :)

mmm, reminds me of driving in my primo at night with this song playing in gta v. 

I pick the first one. The picture looks nice. That's usually what I go by.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Jojo is the most fun of these (at least season one). I wouldn't mind rewatching it, but I suspect everyone will jump on the cute girl's bandwagon and choose Saekano or HanaIro.

JoJo.

Its very manly B)

0yr0PMy.gif

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I pick the first one. The picture looks nice. That's usually what I go by.

No worries.  The term harem is used in its member description so it'll work either way.

I will agree that the genre's do not vary enough but i will disagree that those are bad choices

just for those who want to hear Saekano Opening

http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=854010

"Kimi Iro Signal" (君色シグナル?) by Luna Haruna

Ending "Colorful." (カラフル。?) by Miku Sawai.

http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Miku-Sawai---Colorful/4b7920099b3842404c143fd3d4731e0c

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Hanasaku Iroha is my favourite Slice of Life drama, and I'll gladly rewatch it.

PS: Hanasaku Iroha is P.A. Works' finest work, so it's worth watching for history alone.

tumblr_n5dr8gTaFs1qitjclo1_500.gif

"pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me"

SaeKano is a very on-point and clever display of "how to show these other studios how to REALLY do clichés", unfortunately a lot of slightly dense people don't understant that and it has A LOT of haters and bashers. Best show of winter season this year. Though it was a bad season. A 2nd season of SaeKano was announced last week btw.

Apart from JoJo being commonly recommended by elitists to the point of annoyance, I have no relationship to the other anime on the poll. And probably never will watch JoJo, because all the other "commonly reccommended by elitists" anime tend to suck or at least bore me. (Except Legend of Galactic Heroes and Ergo Proxy which are genuinely good)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

But I didn't pick these lol. They were just in queue to be voted on.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

PS: Hanasaku Iroha is P.A. Works' finest work, so it's worth watching for history alone.

Well that's certainly more than debatable. But I can understand having an irrational love for an anime, so I won't berate you for your opinion.

HanaIro was ok, it had its moments.

Eh, going with Disgaea on this one. Because it made me laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

But i already watched White album coz of the society.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

white albume 2 won before but white album has never made it into a poll as far as I know.

white albume 2 won before but white album has never made it into a poll as far as I know.

White Album sounds sad but awesome, should i watch it?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I will agree that the genre's do not vary enough but i will disagree that those are bad choices

I don't believe I said they were " bad choices " :P

Many anime of different levels of quality can be of no interest to a member .

We all have preferences .

My only point was that , too many love interest and slice of life anime make up the choices each week . There is not enough variety to the offerings .

There are basically five types of anime overall . Some cross over as well of corse .

I think a strong effort should be made to include one of the following each week . I think for the purpose of this club we can leave out Kodomomuke anime .

Slice of life/Highschool/Workplace/Less Fantasy/Young Romance

Josei/Dark/More Adult themed/Romance/more realistic interpersonal relationships

Popular josei series include Loveless, Paradise Kiss, Honey and Clover, 07-Ghost, and Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist.

Seinen/Violent/Psychological

Famous seinen anime and manga include such titles such as Berserk, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Hellsing, and Gantz.

Shonen/Adventure/Action

Some popular examples of shonen anime and manga are Dragon Ball, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Watamote and Attack on Titan.

Shojo/Young Girls/Male HomosexualAction with romance

Popular Shojo works include NANA, Sailor Moon, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Fushigi Yuugi, and Ouran High School Host Club.

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .