But I didn't pick these lol. They were just in queue to be voted on.

It's all your fault ! Suffer little man ! HaHaHaHaHa

post-195144-0-63050700-1431626952.gif

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

Many anime of different levels of quality can be of no interest to a member .

We all have preferences .

My only point was that , too many love interest and slice of life anime make up the choices each week . There is not enough variety to the offerings .

I don't know... I'm not quite sure if the variety is too low, looking at the nominees. I mean we have a silly hot-blooded "GAR" anime, a romance/mystery, a harem series, an older video game anime and a slice-of-life/coming-of-age josei-type series. Last week we had a mecha action series, fantasy adventure, romance series, slice of life/career anime, and a dopey romcom.

If anything I'd like to see the club offer up less recent/mainstream anime that people are a bit less likely to have watched. Saekano just aired, JJBA is still airing, and HanaIro and White Album are relatively recent and well-regarded, so I doubt they need anyone to tell them to watch them. Disgaea is more along the lines of stuff I'd like to see nominated, because who would normally go out of their way to watch it?

But then the flip side is that newer members may have no idea what's popular/mainstream or a well-regarded classic ... so I don't know. We'd have to have a vote to see what kinds of anime we want to have nominated to be sure, I guess.

I don't know... I'm not quite sure if the variety is too low, looking at the nominees. I mean we have a silly hot-blooded "GAR" anime, a romance/mystery, a harem series, an older video game anime and a slice-of-life/coming-of-age josei-type series. Last week we had a mecha action series, fantasy adventure, romance series, slice of life/career anime, and a dopey romcom.

If anything I'd like to see the club offer up less recent/mainstream anime that people are a bit less likely to have watched. Saekano just aired, JJBA is still airing, and HanaIro and White Album are relatively recent and well-regarded, so I doubt they need anyone to tell them to watch them. Disgaea is more along the lines of stuff I'd like to see nominated, because who would normally go out of their way to watch it?

But then the flip side is that newer members may have no idea what's popular/mainstream or a well-regarded classic ... so I don't know. We'd have to have a vote to see what kinds of anime we want to have nominated to be sure, I guess.

it actually is divided into categories by when that anime was made but it does mean that most things in the poll tend to end up being more recent and since they are all user suggestions it also means that is more likely to be more popular things.

White Album sounds sad but awesome, should i watch it?

Absolutely!, you won't regret it, and yes it's a little sad but not as sad as White Album 2

But I didn't pick these lol. They were just in queue to be voted on.

Damn Fred 3 animes i recommended made it to the poll?, this is a hard choice

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

white albume 2 won before but white album has never made it into a poll as far as I know.

Oh, its true. Thanks for reminding me :D

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Fred, if you read this do you think that at some point the poll might be divided into like 2 or 3 different winners based on relative genre/subject? Democracy has some issues with voting systems.

I believe it imperative that a change be enacted to safeguard the political harmony of this anime club!

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

it actually is divided into categories by when that anime was made but it does mean that most things in the poll tend to end up being more recent and since they are all user suggestions it also means that is more likely to be more popular things.

I recommend the less well known ones. But they never win when its up for votes. People tend to vote for the popular ones.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10