Heaven Society - Week 44 (Bakuman)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Anime!

Bakuman

Bakuman-3.jpg

Synopsis

Moritaka Mashiro, a junior high school student, content to live out a relatively normal life as any other does, is persuaded by his classmate, Akito Takagi, to become an aspiring mangaka when the latter realizes his natural talent as an artist. However, Moritaka is reluctant to pursue his dream as his uncle, once a mangaka with his own serializations, died from overwork trying to regain his lost status. With Akito's help, Takagi gets another classmate and his school crush, Azuki Miho, who is an aspiring voice actress, to voice in the anime adaptation of their future manga once it is completed. However, Mashiro also proposes to Azuki, who surprisingly accepts only on the condition she will marry him when both of them have achieved their dreams. With a goal set before him, Mashiro begins a long and struggling path to become a famous mangaka.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Your Outta Luck This time Guys~

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @cesrai @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @ @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

I don't have a 2nd screen now =(

a97fe1c95f849e850f91584829edd381c4de16ba

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

A great choice :D I haven't watched it's anime, but this manga is one of the best i ever read (i think it's in my top 10, it's very hard to choose), and as far as i know, anime follows it quite closely  :D

It could've used one more chapter (i really wanted to see the wedding) :D

Nice, since yesterday was my last day of class I should be able to watch this.  :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I don't have a 2nd screen now =(

a97fe1c95f849e850f91584829edd381c4de16ba

You ever think maybe your computer is jealous of how much spend on headphones?

Blarg

Nice, since yesterday was my last day of class I should be able to watch this.  :D

I wholeheartedly recommend it :D Also, give it's manga a try if you fancy reading :D

That feeling when you've forgotten about the giveaway until you mentioned headphones :) Seriously, haven't even read that PM :D My memory needs an upgrade :D

@MyInnerFred does @dr_deconstruct just not tag or what is up with that

ya seems it doesn't tag lol

Get his attention somehow.

Hey what's the best bang for the buck GPU? $200 max? I'll show this old rig some love right now.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hey what's the best bang for the buck GPU? $200 max? I'll show this old rig some love right now.

the tag for Jack_of_all_Trades is also broken in this thread and the poll thread so i think the tag system is just trash really. It has just been cutting out parts of names when i tag people for the last 2 weeks or so.

Never seen this anime before but I think I've seen quick clips of it on YouTube & anime sites. Any good to watch? 

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Never seen this anime before but I think I've seen quick clips of it on YouTube & anime sites. Any good to watch? 

Depends on what do you like. 

If you like fantasy/sci-fi genres with epic battles, then this is not for you.

If you like slice of life/romance (it's more of a sub-genre) genre with normal, hardworking protagonist (he's definitely not cliche), then i can recommend this. It also has awesome art (the same duo that made Death Note made this, so art is pretty similar, but stories aren't) :D

Looks like 280/270x or 960/760 range.

Blarg

Depends on what do you like. 

If you like fantasy/sci-fi genres with epic battles, then this is not for you.

If you like slice of life/romance (it's more of a sub-genre) genre with normal, hardworking protagonist (he's definitely not cliche), then i can recommend this. It also has awesome art (the same duo that made Death Note made this, so art is pretty similar, but stories aren't) :D

Might aswell watch-it. Don't think I like Death note tho :-/

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Might aswell watch-it. Don't think I like Death note tho :-/

Like i said, the same author/artist combo, but it's not a similar manga.

Death Note was quite dark, while this is not :D If yo didn't like DN, then i think you'll like this :D

Looks like 280/270x or 960/760 range.

I think that this would be the best GPU in that price range: https://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-video-card-r9280xtdfd

Or he could try finding a used 290(x), but he should look very carefully so it's not used to the death for mining.

Just nabbed a 960. A much needed upgrade.

from what i've seen, i can say i like it, let's see how it goes

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

@techswede I remember this being on of your favorite series. 

That was ever such a long time ago though.. Can't remember most of it

Really now!? I didn't know that :D

@techswede - Did you read the manga?

I think i did. I'll have a look at the manga later to refresh my memory

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Go for the manga over the anime. The anime adaption does very little justice to the original source material; character designs are a little off (and some things like hair colour are changed just cos), voices do not fit the characters at all and towards the end they cut out an entire arc from the manga to finish in it within three seasons.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

That was ever such a long time ago though.. Can't remember most of it

I think i did. I'll have a look at the manga later to refresh my memory

It was only like half a year ago haha. 

What are you watching now?

It was only like half a year ago haha. 

What are you watching now?

Haven't watched any anime since you reccomended barakamon :/ Finding one i feel like watching is turning out to be difficult.

Junketsu no Maria is supposed to have very realistic combat animations. But i can't seem to get any time to watch it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This be a good series. i watch all of them as soon as they were all done but this continues the streak of nothing I vote for winning.

This sounds good.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650