Heaven Society - Week 44 (Bakuman)

Go for the manga over the anime. The anime adaption does very little justice to the original source material; character designs are a little off (and some things like hair colour are changed just cos), voices do not fit the characters at all and towards the end they cut out an entire arc from the manga to finish in it within three seasons.

Really now O.o I only read the manga so i didn't know that about the anime... Well, from what i've seen, it's still better than some other adaptations out there :)

An awesome manga indeed :D

Haven't watched any anime since you reccomended barakamon :/ Finding one i feel like watching is turning out to be difficult.

Junketsu no Maria is supposed to have very realistic combat animations. But i can't seem to get any time to watch it

What about Oregairu, or you could give this new Ore Monogatari a try (i read the manga, and it's quite funny) :D

It was only like half a year ago haha. 

What are you watching now?

Hmm, i think i already said this, a few times, but why don't we have weekly manga discussions alongside anime discussions? There's a ton of great manga's out there :D

Really now O.o I only read the manga so i didn't know that about the anime... Well, from what i've seen, it's still better than some other adaptations out there :)

Best manga I have ever read and my absolute favourite! The romance is handled perfectly!!!

Some of my fav. bits were when

The Otters 11 guy took Ko Aoki to the ferris wheel to propose but then lost the ring and was taking off his clothes mid-ride to find it and by they end of the chapter they had ridden the wheel three times and he still hadn't confessed yet.

Or when Azuki was going for that audition which meant that there may be a chance that she won't be able to voice act for Mashiro's anime in the future and he doesn't say anything about it but then out of nowhere storms in the waiting room takes her hand and runs out with her.

Oh memories  :wub:  I could talk for hours about how much I love this series.

post-163060-0-48003100-1431263754_thumb. post-163060-0-57298100-1431263751_thumb.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Best manga I have ever read and my absolute favourite! The romance is handled perfectly!!!

Some of my fav. bits were when

The Otters 11 guy took Ko Aoki to the ferris wheel to propose but then lost the ring and was taking off his clothes mid-ride to find it and by they end of the chapter they had ridden the wheel three times and he still hadn't confessed yet.

Or when Azuki was going for that audition which meant that there may be a chance that she won't be able to voice act for Mashiro's anime in the future and he doesn't say anything about it but then out of nowhere storms in the waiting room takes her hand and runs out with her.

Oh memories  :wub:  I could talk for hours about how much I love this series.

attachicon.gifbakuman-mashiro-save.jpg attachicon.gifbakuman-forward.jpg

Yeah :D Like i said, this manga is in my top 10 (if not in top 5, it's very, very hard to choose) :D

Those are awesome moments :) I especially liked the part when:

When they found that Azuki and Mashiro were dating :D The fan reaction was priceless :D Hell, after 100th chapter, manga got a whole lot better (and before that it was very, very good enough, but i was never a fan of "high-school kids drawing manga" :D)

Now, i have some stuff to do, but i'll go and watch the last episode of the 3rd season because i read a summary on Wikipedia, and it seems to have what i was looking for (that wedding scene :D)

Also:

Am i the only one that wants Eiji and that +Natural author to end up together? I haven't been on any forums about Bakuman, so i don't know fan reactions to that pairing

A friend recomended me this anime just last week. Definitely gonna watch it next week and if I like it, I might even buy the manga.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

im going to start with bokuman now, btw im not joining the give away already heave a new headset so i want other guys that realy need it to have more chance getting it

Im scared.. Its cold.. Please i dont want to be deleted.. I wanna sing!

wait there are 3 season , do we watch all seasons or just the first one ? @MyInnerFred 

What about Oregairu, or you could give this new Ore Monogatari a try (i read the manga, and it's quite funny) :D

Hmm, i think i already said this, a few times, but why don't we have weekly manga discussions alongside anime discussions? There's a ton of great manga's out there :D

Sure why not, get with the Bookkeeper @Charger and the Head of Security @CatCloud about that.

wait there are 3 season , do we watch all seasons or just the first one ? @MyInnerFred 

Up to you!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sure why not, get with the Bookkeeper @Charger and the Head of Security @CatCloud about that.

Up to you!

its in the works we have been accumulating manga suggestions to do that with but we just don't have that much yet

When they found that Azuki and Mashiro were dating :D The fan reaction was priceless :D Hell, after 100th chapter, manga got a whole lot better (and before that it was very, very good enough, but i was never a fan of "high-school kids drawing manga" :D)

Am i the only one that wants Eiji and that +Natural author to end up together? I haven't been on any forums about Bakuman, so i don't know fan reactions to that pairing

Quote answers:

I agree, I love how everyone seems to freak out and nonetheless, Azuki is honest and speaks out about their annoying and pure relationship. how many times during the plot i've screamed (to myself) "Stop being so naive you fuckers!".

I also love how when the seiyuus are doing the trials for the anime, how everyone is hating on the couple, but at the end, there is a vast majority of silent people that are in favor of them and judge objectively the trials (like not hating her when she swaps the names in the dialogue to the correct one, which is an epic moment IMO - though the whole series is full of epic moments :o).

I find Eiji too weird to go out with anyone. Hes only love is manga :D. On the other hand, i'm sure the girl will find a suitable partner. She is just pissed off with Mashiro, but shell get over him sometime, shes stubborn, not stupid. So no, I don't see those two together. Maybe she fall in love with Eiji, but i doubt that she would be corresponded.

Now, my opinion.

Excellent story, I wish most would have this character develompment. It seems slow (and in the manga, there are a couple of arcs I would have shortened), but in reality we are being shown different aspects of their personality with each chapter. All this, joined to the awesome world of manga-drawing make it an incredible anime/manga. I think ive read it 3 times and watched the anime twice..

Anyone else would love to read some of the mangas Ashirogi-sensei writes? 

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

this anime is awesome as fuck just watched the first ep and i love it already :o <3

tumblr_n6nmjnf1T01sk1rjvo1_500.gif

this anime is awesome as fuck just watched the first ep and i love it already :o <3

tumblr_n6nmjnf1T01sk1rjvo1_500.gif

Now finish the rest! I've already watched it a while back.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Up to you!

its in the works we have been accumulating manga suggestions to do that with but we just don't have that much yet

Well, if you need any help with suggestions (or any kind of help where i can help), feel free to PM me :D I love manga's :D I'm pretty sure i could throw one or two suggestions per week :D

Also, i think we shouldn't limit it only to manga, but to other forms. Like Korean manhwa's and webtoons and Chinese manhua's :D

Quote answers:

I agree, I love how everyone seems to freak out and nonetheless, Azuki is honest and speaks out about their annoying and pure relationship. how many times during the plot i've screamed (to myself) "Stop being so naive you fuckers!".

I also love how when the seiyuus are doing the trials for the anime, how everyone is hating on the couple, but at the end, there is a vast majority of silent people that are in favor of them and judge objectively the trials (like not hating her when she swaps the names in the dialogue to the correct one, which is an epic moment IMO - though the whole series is full of epic moments :o).

I find Eiji too weird to go out with anyone. Hes only love is manga :D. On the other hand, i'm sure the girl will find a suitable partner. She is just pissed off with Mashiro, but shell get over him sometime, shes stubborn, not stupid. So no, I don't see those two together. Maybe she fall in love with Eiji, but i doubt that she would be corresponded.

Now, my opinion.

Excellent story, I wish most would have this character develompment. It seems slow (and in the manga, there are a couple of arcs I would have shortened), but in reality we are being shown different aspects of their personality with each chapter. All this, joined to the awesome world of manga-drawing make it an incredible anime/manga. I think ive read it 3 times and watched the anime twice..

Anyone else would love to read some of the mangas Ashirogi-sensei writes? 

Yeah, it's a very good manga.

I watched 25th episode of season 3, and she was standing next to Eiji at HIrumaru's wedding :D

Now, enough of all of these good points, it's time to be objective :D

So, this manga is one of the best i've ever read, but these are the main problems i have against it:

- Mashiro is too focused on his uncle. It was his uncle's wish to meet Azuki's mom in a Ferrari (i actually think it was more of a Italian sports car that was mentioned in his uncle's notes, not a Ferrari, but Mashiro chose it), not Mashiro's. Sometimes it just seems like he's trying to live the life his uncle didn't.

- Azuki and Mashiro's relationship is too pure, and hence unreal. I can't think of anyone in their right mind who would have a relationship like that. I understand no intimacy, but no seeing or going on dates? They tried too hard to keep it pure. It would eventually lead to a strain in their marriage. It's like you marrying a girl from a marriage interview your family set up for you, you can't really talk with her about a lot of stuff...

Those two are the 2 main problems i had problems with. There're a few minor ones, but they are vastly overshadowed by the awesomeness of this manga :D

Well, if you need any help with suggestions (or any kind of help where i can help), feel free to PM me :D I love manga's :D I'm pretty sure i could throw one or two suggestions per week :D

Also, i think we shouldn't limit it only to manga, but to other forms. Like Korean manhwa's and webtoons and Chinese manhua's :D

Yeah, it's a very good manga.

I watched 25th episode of season 3, and she was standing next to Eiji at HIrumaru's wedding :D

Now, enough of all of these good points, it's time to be objective :D

So, this manga is one of the best i've ever read, but these are the main problems i have against it:

- Mashiro is too focused on his uncle. It was his uncle's wish to meet Azuki's mom in a Ferrari (i actually think it was more of a Italian sports car that was mentioned in his uncle's notes, not a Ferrari, but Mashiro chose it), not Mashiro. Sometimes it just seems like he's trying to live the life his uncle didn't.

- Azuki and Mashiro's relationship is too pure, and hence unreal. I can't think of anyone in their right mind who would have a relationship like that. I understand no intimacy, but no seeing or going on dates? They tried too hard to keep it pure. It would eventually lead to the strain in their marriage. It's like you marrying a girl from a marriage interview your family set up for you, you can't really talk with her about a lot of stuff...

Those two are the 2 main problems i had problems with. There're a few minor ones, but they are vastly overshadowed by the awesomeness of this manga :D

suggest thinkgs in the suggestion thread it is also nice if you state is is manga or manhwa rather then anime just to save my some time finding out the hard way lol

here is a link to what has been suggested so far https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK9o-vK4VxkvQz5Mtjpes3_VodvqmzQ4eez7mzqvTes/edit#gid=857926103

suggest thinkgs in the suggestion thread it is also nice if you state is is manga or manhwa rather then anime just to save my some time finding out the hard way lol

here is a link to what has been suggested so far https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK9o-vK4VxkvQz5Mtjpes3_VodvqmzQ4eez7mzqvTes/edit#gid=857926103

Hmm, i think i'd like it if we had a thread only for manga suggestions, but no problem :D I'll suggest for starters ~5 manga's to the list :D

Is there any limit to the personal thoughts/summary of the manga i should write, or is one sentence enough?

Hmm, i think i'd like it if we had a thread only for manga suggestions, but no problem :D I'll suggest for starters ~5 manga's to the list :D

Is there any limit to the personal thoughts/summary of the manga i should write, or is one sentence enough?

write as much as you want just try to write more then like 2 words lol

Im not against making it a new thread so talk fred about that lol

write as much as you want just try to write more then like 2 words lol

Im not against making it a new thread so talk fred about that lol

Ok :D

So, @MyInnerFred, do i make a new thread? :) I already typed out a post with ~5 five recommendations :D

Ok :D

So, @MyInnerFred, do i make a new thread? :) I already typed out a post with ~5 five recommendations :D

That would give you a promotion but be warned I'd expect you to dedicate your time to updating that thread and handling that portion of club activities. I don't want to see you disappear and leave it abandoned after 6 months.... 

PM me the contents of your post and let me and charger review it. 

That would give you a promotion but be warned I'd expect you to dedicate your time to updating that thread and handling that portion of club activities. I don't want to see you disappear and leave it abandoned after 6 months.... 

PM me the contents of your post and let me and charger review it. 

Well, it depends on how much time. I can't update it daily, but regular updates could be feasible (except in extreme cases where i'm busy preparing for University...)...

I also hate it when i'm the only one replying to my threads... It should need some form of activity

I'll PM it as soon as i add 2 special manga/manhwa's :D

Glad to See another bookworm around here, I was starting to feel lonely.

@Maheshvara "high five"

Check out the already provided suggestion thread and Se how we have done and, the format we use is Informative yet simple imo, although lately some people have just thrown in a name and called it a day.. Tsk Tsk. Not good.

Also, manwha and Mangas are equally welcome just make sure it's not 18+ and if it Contains any..well NSFW materiala but is NOT tagged as 18+ please write it as well so we know what could pop up and that's NSFW. (se my "sun Ken rock" suggestion somewhere in the thread for an example)

Fred and Charger will cover the rest if there is anything I've forgotten.

Glad to See another bookworm around here, I was starting to feel lonely.

@Maheshvara "high five"

Check out the already provided suggestion thread and Se how we have done and, the format we use is Informative yet simple imo, although lately some people have just thrown in a name and called it a day.. Tsk Tsk.

Also, manwha and Mangas are equally welcome just make sure it's not 18+ and if it Contains any..well NSFW materiala but is NOT tagged as 18+ please write it as well so we know what could pop up and that's NSFW.

Fred and Charger will cover the rest if there is anything I've forgotten.

Hmm, what do you think about making a thread for manga recommendations? :)

No, i'd never recommend a hentai on a forum like this :D

Also, since you call yourself a bookworm, do you read LN/WN's?

Hmm, what do you think about making a thread for manga recommendations? :)

No, i'd never recommend a hentai on a forum like this :D

Also, since you call yourself a bookworm, do you read LN/WN's?

Hmm I don't mind, although I do rather have all suggestions in one place, aka @MyInnerFred could just edit the thread and slap "and mangas/manwhas" in the title and call it a day. :D

But then again it's easier to find things if we have a dedicated thread as well...

Let me think more about it, meanwhile keep posting in the suggestion thread.

And yes, I do read/"play" novels whenever I can.. I haven't read one in awhile though.. :/ too busy.

Edit: Oh... Lol this is the pool result thread.. Ha, I though this was the main thread.. Damn sorry for the off topic.

Hmm I don't mind, although I do rather have all suggestions in one place, aka @MyInnerFred could just edit the thread and slap "and mangas/manwhas" in the title and call it a day. :D

But then again it's easier to find things if we have a dedicated thread as well...

And yes, I do read/"play" novels whenever I can.. I haven't read one in awhile though.. :/ too busy.

our thread says "Rules for suggesting anime / manga in this thread." in my post but @TheProfosist has never done anything other then making useless posts at the top of that thread lol

fred cant edit it since it is @TheProfosists and my posts that make up that thread

our thread says "Rules for suggesting anime / manga in this thread." in my post but @TheProfosist has never done anything other then making useless posts at the top of that thread lol

fred cant edit it since it is @TheProfosists and my posts that make up that thread

aaaah ok well then prof has to edit it if we decided it's the best option.

No, no,no :D 

By WN i mean Web Novels :) VN is what you're thinking about, but WN and VN are two different things :D

I recently found this: http://www.sousetsuka.com/p/blog-page_11.html

It's a WN that's made into a LN. This is a WN translation (there're some differences between WN and LN of this novel), and i think it's rather interesting :D It can also be read very quickly :D