Heaven Society - Week 73 (AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That Day)

vfAXr6z.png
This Week's Anime!

AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That Day
rAXrIMo.jpg

Synopsis

After a tragic accident during their childhood, Jinta and his group of friends split apart and live separate lives. Now in high school, the group is drawn together once more by an unknown force. Ano Hana, short for Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (We Still Don’t Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day), is a drama and slice of life anime series following the lives of these students and the friendship they once had, as they re-discover guilt, anger, friendship, happiness, and so much more.

Will Jinta Yadomi, Tetsudou Hisakawa, Naruko Anjou, Matsuyuki Atsumu and Chiriko Tsurumi find the strength to repair broken bonds?

Read more at MAL

Links to Watch
Crunchyroll

Member Tags
@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy@Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @wng_kingsley7@Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight@MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG@SHAD0WxF1R3 @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @Tokuninashi @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo@thorbrantly101 @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005@JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Skybane  @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @Vlazzy@Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @Swindless @AyBuild @SsidError @mosin40 @Chronos5618 @Arc_Jester @NuroKnight @Zayzo @I need a better name @Pandalf @Mike_The_B0ss @NeatSquidYT @BLJohnFreeman @JessicaH @zymax_be @Crowes @PCgamer324 @NymeiaChuu

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!
Visit www.crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Apologies for the late weekly thread... got side tracked by a project I'm working on. 

OB53lg0.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

jeez these anime names are getting more and more ridiculous :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'll watch the movie then since I already saw the show :D

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

No thanks. I tend to stay away from this kind of cry bait.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

1 hour ago, Avericious said:

No thanks. I tend to stay away from this kind of cry bait.

I'm with you on that, though I did try to actually watch it once and gave up after 2 episodes. I'm done with these type of tearjerker drama anime. I get the appeal, but they ain't for me anymore.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Oh lawd ;-;. Aside from clannad and angel beats, this shit will beat your eyes to tears

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

4 hours ago, TetraSky said:

I'm with you on that, though I did try to actually watch it once and gave up after 2 episodes. I'm done with these type of tearjerker drama anime. I get the appeal, but they ain't for me anymore.

So was I back when I watched it, but it's one of the rare ones that I could still enjoy because it's honest about its motivations and treats its characters with enough respect that I didn't have to worry about shocking twists and such marring a straightforward cryfest.

To be honest I've never really cried over an anime as far as I can remember, but this one came closer than anyone else.  but sadly it's the kind of anime I can really only recommend to people interested in the genre or can relate to the show in particular...  unlike say Steins' Gate where I feel like I can suggest the show to anyone and they'll atleast like part of the show...  that's it's only real down fall personally I don't really like tear jerkers (as I don't tend to be affected by emotional things being very emotionally distant) but this one was good in my opinion but not for everyone even thought it was good.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Oh fucking Christ, just started thinking about this and I started crying fuck me 

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

this one is a good one, you can also watch the movie for a few epilogue scenes and menma pov.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P