BSOD Loop at 'High' CPU Frequency

Hello,

I wanted to know if there is any solution to this problem:

I'm using a Toshiba Satellite Pro L510 laptop (it's an old laptop, i know) with Core 2 Duo T6600 and Windows 10 OS

For the whole time it's been normal, no errors, no BSOD, until today.

When I tried to boot up Windows, sometimes it can't even get to the log on screen and kept crashing to BSOD, other times I actually had a little bit of time to open programs until it crashes again with different error codes.

The error code included "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" and "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". Which usually means memory error so i tried running Windows memory diagnostics and got nothing.

So i tried going into the BIOS and changed the "CPU Frequency Mode" from "Dynamic" to "Always Low", which seemed to work but with significant performance issues (Low fps, etc.)

I tried going around these using ThrottleStop to set the CPU frequency to the max frequency it can handle (1.98 GHz) before crashing again. (Anything at 2GHz and beyond will crash the OS to BSOD)

And to not miss other thing, I looked up HWiNFO64 and checked the temperature which maxed at 68℃.

It technically worked, but I'm sure it is not a permanent solution, so I'm looking for help here, is there any other way I can use to fix this?

Here is my hardware specifications:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T6600

RAM: 6 GB DDR3 Dual Channel

GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570

This system is my daily driver, so any solution will be appreciated 🙂

I mean if it works, it works. But don't worry about it for now. Tackles the issue if it comes back but if its going ok right now anything further will more likey than not hurt the issue.