Anime suggestions?

I need a better name

so i just finished tokyo ghoul season 2 and i wondered what to watch next. i'm very new to anime (started the 16th of may) and have currently watched Sword art online, death note, tokyo ghoul and Attack on Titan. I've heard SAO 2 isn't that good but do you guys (and girls) think i should watch it?

and i would appreciate it not having 500+ episodes

EDIT: i prefer subs over dubs

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

Apparently Log Horizon is good, along with Attack on Titan. Log Horizon is very similar to SAO.

I have one thing to say... GIRLS UND PANZER!

I...AM...DONE...WITH...MY...LIFE

Oh no... @MyInnerFred

1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood(the normal is the same)
  2. Darker Than Black
  3. Hyouka
  4. Attack on Titan
  5. Noragami
  6. No Game No Life
  7. Date A Live 1 & 2
  8. Angel Beats
  9. Infinite Stratos
  10. Log Horizon

Those are my top 10's many will come short after

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

so i just finished tokyo ghoul season 2 and i wondered what to watch next. i'm very new to anime (started the 16th of may) and have currently watched Sword art online, death note and tokyo ghoul and planning to watch attack on titan soon.and i've heard SAO 2 isn't that good but do you guys (and girls)

think i should watch it?

IMO SAO2 was alright, not as good as the first half of season 1, but still pretty good.

If you're a fan of SAO then I'd say go for it, you might like it, it really just depends on what you like and dislike in anime.

Can't wait for SAO 3 (Underworld) to come out :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Time to summon Heaven Society 

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @ @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk

Also, All of the Monogatari series. 

I would recommend...

Date a Live, Shakugan no Shana, High School DxD, Baka and Test Summon the Beast, The Devil is a Part-Timer, A Certain Scientific Railgun, and Heavens Lost Property. Just to name a few.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Madoka Magica was a lot better and darker then expected. I would watch it.

Also Nagi no Asukara. It's great

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Just a few ones which come to my mind:

Code geass

Steins gate

Katekyoshi hitman reborn

Akame ga kill

Hyouka

Spice and wolf

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

If I sit down to watch a show more than 20 min it will test the ADHD

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

You should watch attack on titan. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Magi's amazing imo

Fullmetal Alchemist is awesome (Haven't seen Brotherhood yet though)

Angel Beats is really good too.

Seriously though, Y NO SEASON 3 of MAGI

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

There're many, but it depends on what you like.

Kaze no Stigma (I personally loved this anime, and it's my favorite one, but it has obvious flaws)

Hyouka - A nice anime

K anime - It's a bit shoujo-ish, you will most likely not like it...

DBZ Kai - It's basically a shortened DBZ 

Bakuman - A very good anime, it's based on the manga from the duo behind Death Note :D

Ayakashi - A very nice anime. It's basically unknown, but i found it to be good enough to warrant a watch (of course it isn't that good)

Shingeki no Kyojin - Read the manga. First try, i was left with the feeling "Meh, too overhyped". Started reading it again around a month ago, and the new feeling was "This is actually pretty good" :D

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Come on, it's a classic :)

And there's a lot of them :D

From what i've seen, you like dark and gritty anime, and i don't really watch many of those, so i don't think that this list will be of much help... Also, if you like Tokyou Ghoul, try reading the manga :D It's quite good :D

Feel free to PM me with any questions :D I prefer reading manga, but i also like watching anime :D

Also, @I need a better name (really, you do, it's a pain to tag xD) feel free to head over to Heaven Society if you want to talk anime. Our series this week is Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April). It's worth a watch, but it's a rather emotional series. 

so i just finished tokyo ghoul season 2 and i wondered what to watch next.

What genres are you looking for?

Attack on Titan was very good imo if you're looking for an action title.

Date a Live 1 & 2

Based on what you've watched so far id recommend Panty and Stocking with Garter belt, Black Lagoon, Jormunagand, Mirai Nikki, No Game No Life, Code Geass and Soul Eater.

I'd also highly suggest you watch Fate/Zero it's by far one of the best action anime of all time.

As for SAO it never gets worse then the Alfheim online ark, so if you've watched that and didn't hate it give the second season a shot.

Time to summon Heaven Society 

Also, All of the Monogatari series. 

It's nice to know you've got me covered when I'm busy. Thanks mate.

sample_84290a9bf01df8ab68fcd24e37b8e2c88

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

so i just finished tokyo ghoul season 2 and i wondered what to watch next. i'm very new to anime (started the 16th of may) and have currently watched Sword art online, death note and tokyo ghoul and planning to watch attack on titan soon.and i've heard SAO 2 isn't that good but do you guys (and girls)

think i should watch it?

WOAH 

STOP RIGHT THERE

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE 

I MUST WARN YOU

anime = no gf

Spice and Wolf (Romance, fantasy, adventure)

Log Horizon (Fantasy, mmo, adventure)

Toradora (romantic high school)

Acchi Kocchi (so adorable romantic high school)

Those are few anime that i enjoyed watching.  :D Have fun watching what ever you decide to watch!  B)

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

It's nice to know you've got me covered when I'm busy. Thanks mate.

sample_84290a9bf01df8ab68fcd24e37b8e2c88

No problem. I need to start on a new series soon. I have a load of ongoing ones that I'm watching though. Maybe Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita. 

5u7Qk.gif

Why do people never say what genres they want to watch in this type of thread?

Genres:

Action
Adventure
Comedy
Drama
Fantasy
Horror
Mystery
Psychological
Romance
Thriller
Sci-Fi

Sub-genres:
Slice of Life
Historical
Cars
Dementia
Demons
Ecchi
Game
Harem
Magic
Martial Arts
Mecha
Military
Music
Parody
Police
Samurai
School
Space
Sports
Super Power
Supernatural
Vampire

Demographics and demographic-specific appeals:
Josei
Kids
Seinen
Shoujo
Shoujo Ai
Shounen
Shounen Ai
Yaoi
Yuri

I need at least that much to give a good recommendation, you're never going to get good recommendations in the way you are currently asking.

That said, based on the shows you've watched before, I wouldn't be able to recommend anything since I don't watch much shounen.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

WOAH 

STOP RIGHT THERE

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE 

I MUST WARN YOU

anime = no gf

Not sure how a 15 year old is going to buy me a beer, but okay.

1. Steins:Gate

2. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

3. Monster

4. Claymore

5. Beserk

6. Gurren Lagann

7. Neon Genesis Evangelion Movie series

8. Anything Monogatari

9. Cowboy Bebop

10. Gantz

I use Crunchyroll

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.