Heaven Society - Week 55 (Dragonball Movie 1 and 4)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Animes!

Dragonball - The Legend of Shenlong/ Curse of the blood rubies

DB_THE_MOVIE_NO._1.jpg

Synopsis

A retelling of Dragon Ball's origins, this is a different version of the meeting of Goku, Bulma, Oolong, and Yamucha. They are all looking for the dragon balls for different reasons when they cross paths with an evil king named Gourmeth, who is also looking for the dragon balls.

Read more at MAL

Links to Watch

Funanimation

Dragonball - The Path to Power

dragon-ball-path-power-stephanie-nadolny

Synopsis

A retelling of Dragon Ball's origin with a different take on the meeting of Goku, Bulma, and Kame-Sen'nin. It also retells the Red Ribbon Army story; but this time they find Goku rather than Goku finding them.

Read more at MAL

Links to Watch

Funanimation

Members Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

@MyInnerFred

*It's Anime. not animes. for such a big group who watch so much anime, you should know that japan doesn't have plurals.

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

*It's Anime. not animes. for such a big group who watch so much anime, you should know that japan doesn't have plurals.

Just because of your post i wont change it.

Also just because we watch anime doesn't mean we have to know everything about Japan and whatnot.

I for one dont give two rats asses for minor mistakes if its perfectly Readable and the message goes trough.

Time to watch old school stuff before Fukkatsu no F comes out 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Why didn't I get notified about this ? 

Anyways , yay , finally some Dragonball !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Because i fail at tagging, Fred said "edit 40 times" CLEARLY that didnt work.

You´re more than welcome to try.

I think you won't get notifications from tags if you edit it pass a certain amount of time ... Or rather the post it self went through a certain amount of time before any new tags take effect ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I think you won't get notifications from tags if you edit it pass a certain amount of time ... Or rather the post it self went through a certain amount of time before any new tags take effect ...

in that case...

@Charger @MyInnerFred

TAG!

Because i fail at tagging, Fred said "edit 40 times" CLEARLY that didnt work.

You´re more than welcome to try.

It works.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You sure?

mkay :S

Add my tag again and edit and save changes. I'll check.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

tag didn't worked for me

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I forgot all about this since i was in las vegas i will have to try to watch one or both of these since i dont think i ever saw a dragon ball movie just the anime

So i just watched the 4th movie and all i have to say is god do i hate the original voice acting lol

I started watching the dub and it was great then the dub had the last 20 minutes cut from the end so I finished watching the sub.

So i just watched the 4th movie and all i have to say is god do i hate the original voice acting lol

I started watching the dub and it was great then the dub had the last 20 minutes cut from the end so I finished watching the sub.

Because Goku/Goten/Gohan´s VA?

Many people don't seem to like her, IMO she is good, maybe not during normal dialog, but fights, grunts, screams, i think its ok.

in the dub they seem to throw a bunch of voice effects at him to compensate.

Because Goku/Goten/Gohan´s VA?

Many people don't seem to like her, IMO she is good, maybe not during normal dialog, but fights, grunts, screams, i think its ok.

in the dub they seem to throw a bunch of voice effects at him to compensate.

oddly I think it was more bulma's va that made me hate it lol

also the fact that i have always watched dragon ball and z dubbed

oddly I think it was more bulma's va that made me hate it lol

also the fact that i have always watched dragon ball and z dubbed

I alwasy go sub, only thing i can remember starting Dubbed is Pokemon and Sailor moon in swedish when i was a wee little boy