Shadow Rock 3 might not have survived moving day

Hi all, 

My rig runs a ryzen 5 7600x with a shadow Rock 3 cooler on a msi x670 pro(I believe). I recently moved, tried setting up my pc and as soon as I put any load on my pc, it immediately shut down. After some investigation in the bios I noticed my temps were at 70C at idle. I ripped apart my cooler figured maybe it was mounting pressure as screws were a little looser than I remembered, idles dropped to around 60ish after torquing it down a little more being careful not to over torque. Searched all night through boxes of packaged crap found some old but still good kryonaut and I planned to replace the thermal compound today. Cleaned off all the old stock compound, low and behold a fairly sized dent in my cooler by the top left corner of where my cpu sits, didn't take pictures all though I probably shoulda. 

Long story short I reapplied compound, its sitting at low 40s at idle, high 80s peak of 90C running multi core Cinnebench 2024 with an over clock of 5.4ghz. Just wondering if anyone has the same setup that way I can compare temps to see if I should buy another cooler. 

Thanks in advance!