Heaven Society - Week 58 (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Anime!

Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

BlKSSUt.jpg?1

Synopsis

Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasukabe are three "special" teenagers, who want something different than their current lives. Suddenly, they receive invitations to a world called "Little Garden" from Black Rabbit and get transported to where a completely new world filled with adventure and challenges await them and will put their "gifts" to the test.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Hulu

Member Tags
@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError @mosin40 @JerkyMcDilerino @Chronos5618 @Arc_Jester @NuroKnight @Zayzo

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Looking forward to watching this series.

86a5dd91aca005ce7e5c5d292bc4a324a1a0fe7f

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Good pick gentlemen! 

Edit: Dang everyone's asleep eh?

nope.

i never sleep. xD

(i actaully sleep more than i should, but im also nocturnal almost. xP go to sleep at 7AM wake at 3PM. :P )

(without an alarm ofcourse, on normal scheduled days i stay up till about 5AM and wake at 11AM. :o )

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

nope.

i never sleep. xD

(i actaully sleep more than i should, but im also nocturnal almost. xP go to sleep at 7AM wake at 3PM. :P )

(without an alarm ofcourse, on normal scheduled days i stay up till about 5AM and wake at 11AM. :o )

what's this sleep everyone keeps going on about ?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

It's unfortunately something vital for survival.

~snip~

lol 

post-121932-0-94445000-1440921773.jpg

guess i might as well go and start watching this animu then :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Heard about this. but is this good? im queuing 3 animes in a row, ill add this to my bookmarks

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

what's this sleep everyone keeps going on about ?

It's when you swap out from anime to games to workout the other half of your brain...I think.

It's when you swap out from anime to games to workout the other half of your brain...I think.

ooooooohhhhhhh gotta get that hand eye coordination improved ! Lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

This looks good. Is it actually on Crunchyroll? The Crunchyroll link is a Hulu link and I'm in the UK, so I can't watch Hulu.

Sadly it's when you come home from work/school and collapse from exhaustion for a number of hours awaking somewhat refreshed for another day of the same.

Ok looks fine, but i might watch it later down the road

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Good pick gentlemen! 

sample1b5db1ce6d4266f512366f4200.jpg?150

Edit: Dang everyone's asleep eh?

Don't worry Fred, I am awake now. I'll also have edits done later this afternoon.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I finished watching the anime and i liked a lot but it left me with a sour taste because i expected more and thought there were more than 11 episode (completely forgot it just had 11 episodes), but i guess the anime was cancelled and i wish for a second season and see how the plot develops.

I finished watching the anime and i liked a lot but it left me with a sour taste because i expected more and thought there were more than 11 episode (completely forgot it just had 11 episodes), but i guess the anime was cancelled and i wish for a second season and see how the plot develops.

Indeed, that's the main problem with the anime. It's too short. Most of the big plot points happen a few volumes later. Unfortunately, I doubt we will see a second season.

But you if you don't mind reading, volume 1 to 9 of the light novel were translated by fans. (anime cover the first 2 volume, but they are worth reading, since the anime did skip a few things, they also have a android app, if you want to read on the go)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Indeed, that's the main problem with the anime. It's too short. Most of the big plot points happen a few volumes later. Unfortunately, I doubt we will see a second season.

But you if you don't mind reading, volume 1 to 9 of the light novel were translated by fans. (anime cover the first 2 volume, but they are worth reading, since the anime did skip a few things, they also have a android app, if you want to read on the go)

Thanks for the info, btw i have an iphone...

its sad that this will never get a season 2... i cry every time.

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

This looks good. Is it actually on Crunchyroll? The Crunchyroll link is a Hulu link and I'm in the UK, so I can't watch Hulu.

My apologizes. I'll fix this right away.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

My apologizes. I'll fix this right away.

lol no worries :P

Thanks for the info, btw i have an iphone..

You can get the volumes in PDF format, or in mobi, or epub, etc..

This one is for epub.

There's quite a few epub reader on ios, shouldn't be too hard to find one that works well.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

this anime has similar vibe to Zero No Tsukaima

being summoned from another world to battle

Kuro Usagi is cute >.<

and Loli demon

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

its sad that this will never get a season 2... i cry every time.

Same here