Port forwarding not working for AOT-4221SR router

I want to port forward certain ports for hosting a server for a game(conan exiles). But I have done everything but the ports are still closed.

Ports I want to open 7777, 7778, 27015, 25575.

Things I have tried:- Added the inbound and outbound rules in windows firewall for both TCP and UDP. I have even tried disabling the firewall altogether. Disabled the antivirus(bit defender) I got. I disabled the firewall in the antivirus.

Does my router has the capability to port forward?

But it still says the ports are closed. when I check on the port checker website.

I don't have a static ip. My ISP is airtel . I run windows 10. My location is India. I don't have much knowledge in networking.

I not sure what internal client mean(refer second image) I had set it to my desktop but it somehow changes to my mobile phones. 

port forwading settings.PNG

router settings.PNG

Are you certain you are not behind a cgnat? Also why is your internal clients are all phones none of this makes ANY sense.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Are you certain you are not behind a cgnat? Also why is your internal clients are all phones none of this makes ANY sense.

From what I have seen online about the cgnat. I don't think they are doing that cause my ISP is like AT&T in my region they are quite big and well established. 
I not sure why it changes back to my mobile phones. I had set to my desktop when setting up for port forwarding. I don't know what that setting do but it gives a list of device when I click on device name. I selected my desktop name and it added my local IPv4 address to the local IP. 

1 hour ago, jaya dinesh said:

From what I have seen online about the cgnat. I don't think they are doing that cause my ISP is like AT&T in my region they are quite big and well established.

Not sure what that has to do with cgNAT.

Many carriers use it these days, since IPv4 addresses are getting scarcer and they can save cost.

Check if your public IP starts with 100.64-127.x.x.

Even without cgNAT, ISPs sometimes block ports to prevent people from hosting stuff on residential contracts.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Check if your public IP starts with 100.64-127.x.x.

My ip starts like 223.178.xx.xx
So is this fine? could I be able to port forward?. I even contacted the customer care and they have no clue of what a port forward is :(. 

1 minute ago, jaya dinesh said:

My ip starts like 223.178.xx.xx
So is this fine? could I be able to port forward?. I even contacted the customer care and they have no clue of what a port forward is :(. 

you have to make sure the IP your modem receives matches the IP you see on websites that show your IP. You might be sharing one IP with thousands of users, which I suspect is the case here.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Try something like https://www.whatismyip.com/

Does it show the same IP as you modem/router?

But as I said, even if you have a dedicated IPv4 address, the ISP may be blocking certain ports.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Levent said:

you have to make sure the IP your modem receives matches the IP you see on websites that show your IP. You might be sharing one IP with thousands of users, which I suspect is the case here.

I am not sure on how to find the ip in my router but I have dug through some settings and found one. I have linked both ip addresses.

https://ibb.co/F3BWf3G
https://ibb.co/PCfv3BJ

edit: I forgot to say both the address are not the same. So what does this mean?

Edited by jaya dinesh
forgot to add a line

12 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Try something like https://www.whatismyip.com/

Does it show the same IP as you modem/router?

But as I said, even if you have a dedicated IPv4 address, the ISP may be blocking certain ports.

The webiste you have linked is not working for me. I found a similar website and I have linked screenshots of both the ip's one from the website and one from my router's admin page.
https://ibb.co/F3BWf3G
https://ibb.co/PCfv3BJ
looks like both the ip's are different