vfAXr6z.png

Week 39 polling begins now! With Week 40 just around the corner... whats going to happen next week!? Stick around and find out! Poll is up for 48 hours as usual!!!!

A Lull in the Sea
Current
This series was suggested by @azurezeed saying "I know this one have made it to a poll before but still. This is one of the best original animes i've seen, with a love heptagon, lots of drama and plot twists. This anime is a gem in itself."

Long ago, humanity lived in the sea. But the humans who longed for the land left the sea behind. They cast aside the special raiment they'd been given by the sea god that let them live in the ocean. The thinking of the sea humans and the land humans became as separate as the places they lived, and as countless time passed, they forgot they were once one people. This will change as the land-dwelling human Tsumugu Kihara befriends four students who live in a village at the bottom of the sea.

Read more at ANN

d99c929645c02750629a15aae71f060b13994029
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Servant x Service
Recent
This series was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "Comedy Slice of life anime that basically an older version of Working/Wagnaria. It just plain fun and has a great OP."

Lucy's parents had a very hard time picking a single name for her when she was born. Because of their indecisiveness, they decided to give her over a dozen different names. And it was legally approved by a civil servant no less. At an adult age, Lucy manages to land a job at the same public service office. But her reason is to seek revenge against the person who legalized her ridiculously long name. Being a civil servant is not an easy job due to dealing with many angry citizens, facing different challenges, and having to put up with wacky co-workers each day. However, Lucy is determined to do whatever it will take to get her revenge.

Read more at ANN

g2THrqK.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Heaven's Memo Pad
Post-2007
This series was suggested by @SHAD0WxF1R3 saying "It is a detective anime following a young high school student with great plot and suspense, as well as some comic relief."

Narumi Fujishima is an ordinary high school boy who remains isolated from his fellow classmates. One afternoon fellow classmate Ayaka Shinozaki invites Narumi to join the gardening club and introduces him to a reclusive detective named Alice. Alice hires Narumi as an assistant and puts him to work solving the strange mysteries of Angel fix, an illegal drug. Little does he know it could put him and Ayaka in serious trouble.

Read more at ANN

tKeliwD.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Trigun
Pre-2007
This series was suggested by @Charger saying "Its a classic in my option... it is basically a western where a gunslinger goes around fighting people it is one of the few things that really got me watching anime."

Vash the Stampede is a gunman on the run with a 60 billion double dollar bounty on his head which has made it difficult for him to go anywhere without being chased and shot at. Every town he ever visits ends up being destroyed because of his pursuers, but miraculously no one ever gets killed. Meryl and Milly are two insurance agents that have been sent to find Vash the Stampede and keep him under surveillance so no more damage is caused. Meryl, who leads the pair, refuses to believe that the man they have met can possibly be the legendary gunman. This spikey haired, gangly, young man is extremely friendly, a pacifist, hates blood and suicide, absolutely loves donuts, and is a dork and a crybaby (far from a notorious outlaw). But there is more to Vash and his past than meets the eye.

Read more at ANN

key_art_trigun.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Fullmetal Alchemist
Random
This series was suggested by @Charger saying "This is one of the only anime that I own any physical copies of and is also one of the reasons that I really started watching anime in the first place. As the title states it involves alchemy in more of a magical form and has a rather interesting story with alot of action and drama. Although the story is not as correct as FMA Brotherhood I do think they are both worth watching although there is a decent amount of overlap since brotherhood is just a correct version of FMA."

After losing their mother, Alphonse and Edward Elric attempt to bring her back using the forbidden science of human alchemy. However, alchemy operates on the theory of equivalent trade, and breaking the human alchemy taboo carries a heavy price. Ed loses his leg, and Al loses his body. Ed is able to seal Al's soul inside of a huge suit of armor, at the cost of his arm. Years later, Ed (now with two mechanical limbs) and Al (still trapped in the armor) leave their childhood home, each brother concerned with the other's happiness. Ed, who has a natural talent and skill for alchemy, becomes nationally certified and is soon known everywhere as the "Fullmetal Alchemist." Their true objective is to search for any information on the fabled Philosopher's Stone, hoping it will allow them to regain their old bodies. All of their hopes rest with this mythical stone, which may not even exist at all. However, the brothers soon learn that they are not the only ones after the powerful stone.

Read more at ANN

hCgH3ro.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags
@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @ Hatsune Miku 「 」 @Ruostunut kokis @ Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @cesrai @MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName 

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Original FMA > FMAB

A true masterpiece IMO and one of my favorite shows of all time (only anime I have ever purchased)

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

fuck you fred... that is all i have to say about this poll

I concur.

Also Servant x Service FTW!!!

Quite the lineup this week. What shall you pick?

Does this mean you finally got to watch Kino?

Gunna pick TriGun cuz I already watched it. 

lol...

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Original FMA > FMAB

A true masterpiece IMO and one of my favorite shows of all time (only anime I have ever purchased)

The original had the ending rushed so I lean towards brotherhood more

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Ha! can't figure out what to pick this week eh?

013c3d5d88d4fef835ad242174ee46608fbe2bd7
I want to vote for 4 just reading the names, 3 I have seen 1 I want to see and then the image for A Lull in the Sea makes me want to watch that is well so that is 5 of 5 I want to vote for

Does this mean you finally got to watch Kino?

Gunna pick TriGun cuz I already watched it. 

Yus Kino was good stuff. 

I want to read the books now...

7de447d649f74eb4a83398e062dd19d217257f94

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nagi no Asukara wasn't my cup of tea, but I've seen the others except for Heaven's Memo Pad, so I guess that's my choice.

Original FMA > FMAB

Oh boy, here we go with people arguing about the original FMA being a "masterpiece", in spite of how clunky and rough around the edges it obviously was. I mean I liked it too, but doesn't masterpiece mean anything anymore?

Nagi no Asukara wasn't my cup of tea, but I've seen the others except for Heaven's Memo Pad, so I guess that's my choice.

Oh boy, here we go with people arguing about the original FMA being a "masterpiece", in spite of how clunky and rough around the edges it obviously was. I mean I liked it too, but doesn't masterpiece mean anything anymore?

I like both but i tend to like the original more purely because it is one the the anime that really got me into anime

Yus Kino was good stuff. 

I want to read the books now...

Glad you enjoyed it.

lol, after episode 2, you know you're in for something special. 

There should be plenty of PDF downloads online.

Have you watch the specials yet? Think there for two of them.

Already? I have watched 1 episode of anime since last week.

Blarg

I like both but i tend to like the original more purely because it is one the the anime that really got me into anime

The only one that you own too (well partially) ;)

Trigun, no question. One of my top 5. Ty based @Charger

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it was shit or anything. In fact I'd say it deserves the bulk of its popularity, especially for its time. But there are so many words that have lost all meaning, I get a bit annoyed when people find a way to remove meaning from a very awesome word like "masterpiece". I suppose if we gave it a second definition of "favorite X that got me into Y", I wouldn't mind as much, but isn't there a word for that concept already?

Glad you enjoyed it.

lol, after episode 2, you know you're in for something special. 

There should be plenty of PDF downloads online.

Have you watch the specials yet? Think there for two of them.

Not yet, bakabt for specials?

sample_ea58bf8afbbc4fe7c65a043dc15cfb7df

fuck you fred... that is all i have to say about this poll

Lol

Original FMA > FMAB

I personally disagree. While I recommend people watch the original first, then Brotherhood, I consider Brotherhood superior to the original in a lot of ways.

The original had the ending rushed so I lean towards brotherhood more

Basically this.

FMA:B > Trigun > FMA

Eh.

I voted Trigun because FMA is the original. I just wish Trigun would get a second season or a Brotherhood style remake that covered the entire story (the ending of the anime ends around where the 2nd series of manga for it came out).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Not yet, bakabt for specials?

Yeah, the one labeled "Kino no Tabi | Kino's Journey [niizk]" has both of the specials as well as episode 00.