Cancer. (Test results from May 19th)

GrimNeo

5x24e0X.jpg

Get it? You gotta fight!  You gotta stay strong! So It won't affect you that much

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

-Snip-

I didn't, but someone in my stepfamily did. Don't give up because giving up sucks. You have a whole Tech Forum behind ya back, and you can talk to any of us!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Surgery update. Had my surgery 5 hours ago. I'm in so much pain. I rate this the second most painful thing I have ever felt. Doctor found 5 of them. Doctor said I can't do anything for 2 weeks. This sucks. Pain should go away in 2 - 3 days. I won't know anything for a month. Now we play the waiting game. Just letting everyone know. Thanks for the support.

I tagged everyone that replied and my friends on here. I can put it in a spoiler if you want me too.

Stay strong man. Our thoughts go out to you.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Surgery update. Had my surgery 5 hours ago. I'm in so much pain. I rate this the second most painful thing I have ever felt. Doctor found 5 of them. Doctor said I can't do anything for 2 weeks. This sucks. Pain should go away in 2 - 3 days. I won't know anything for a month. Now we play the waiting game. Just letting everyone know. Thanks for the support.

I tagged everyone that replied and my friends on here. I can put it in a spoiler if you want me too.

@Prastupok @Enflics @TheMidnightNarwhal @zappian @nhatduy1611 @

@Redsun20 @GuruMeditationError @coolkingler1 @Kermit @matt12046

@Flight1sim @Tim Drake @Syntaxvgm @AlwaysFSX

@LukaP @Slash003 @GoldSrc @Swndlr @Trik'Stari

@terrytek @Vivilacqua1 @blackadder @Pohernori

@Ethn @Misanthrope @asim1999 @jameshumphries47

@tmcclelland455 @ManWithBeard1990 @spwath @Pesmerga

@SamStrecker @Hero7750 @Linux User @melias24

@Ceatra @Atmos @Speedyv @Nup

@LePawel @Nakano2k1 @Shakaza

@Whorax @Kamina @brokencross @Rohith_Kumar_Sp

@c3p0_ @Admire @CatCloud @colonel_mortis @CoolaxGaming

@dadasmithywinkle @deigo73 @Glenwing @

@eelnico09 @EpicGeekonFire @JustCallMeVlad @LinusTech

@Slick @lukky211111 @Minibois @MyInnerFred @ @Pugs501

@QuadNine @RevoltTrain @Real_PhillBert @QueenDemetria @techswede

@thekeemo @Victorious Secret @TheSLSAMG @wolfgang @Charger

hope everything goes ok, you are in my thoughts. Pm me if you need anything.

Surgery update. Had my surgery 5 hours ago. I'm in so much pain. I rate this the second most painful thing I have ever felt. Doctor found 5 of them. Doctor said I can't do anything for 2 weeks. This sucks. Pain should go away in 2 - 3 days. I won't know anything for a month. Now we play the waiting game. Just letting everyone know. Thanks for the support.

Dude, I wish I"d been on earlier. I had no idea it would be that bad. I PM'd you.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Hope you feel better!

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

That's unfortunate news for sure... I've never had cancer thankfully, but I do have a bad liver. Even drinking a little bit will cause me discomfort.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Stay strong! I wish i could do more to help :(

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Well wishes and thoughts to you, bud. Glad you made it through surgery, and hoping for more good news and a speedy recovery from the surgery.

Keep us updated, man. Following for updates.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Hey, you will keep fighting, and you WILL make it. But damn, 5 tumors, that's hard core. Good luck, have a fast recovery, and play some games while you are out of commission. If you're going to be in all that pain, anything to distract you from it will help. Keep us updated as well as possible. Prayers are out to you man. YOU WILL WIN!

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

M8 you're gonna be great. You'll recover fast and be as healthy as you wore! :)

Thanks. I'm excited. Just a waiting game now. The sharp pain sucks. Feels like someone is punching me 24/7.

5x24e0X.jpg

Get it? You gotta fight!  You gotta stay strong! So It won't affect you that much

Thanks for your support. I've been watching comedy clips help me forget about the pain.

I didn't, but someone in my step family did. Don't give up because giving up sucks. You have a whole Tech Forum behind ya back, and you can talk to any of us!

Thank you. Sleeping is the best lol jk. I love this forum.

Can't do anything?

Does this include gaming?

Sorry to hear it dude but you came out of surgery alive so... that's good!

Here's to getting better eh? (Y)

I can game but the pain is unreal. Just waiting for the Titan X to come back in stock before I get into gaming again. I slept for 17 hours after I took the pain killer pill lol.

Stay strong man. Our thoughts go out to you.

Thank you. Really means a lot to me.

GG man, you can do this you fucking warrior. I believe in you:P

Thank you. Hopefully the pain goes away in a couple hours.

hope everything goes ok, you are in my thoughts. Pm me if you need anything.

Thank you. I'm glad everything went well with the surgery.

Dude, I wish I"d been on earlier. I had no idea it would be that bad. I PM'd you.

No worries. I went to bed and slept forever lol.

Hope you feel better!

Thank you. :)

That's unfortunate news for sure... I've never had cancer thankfully, but I do have a bad liver. Even drinking a little bit will cause me discomfort.

:( The doctor says my liver should fail in a year or so. Not looking good for me. Its because I have been in the hospital a lot. :(

Stay strong! I wish i could do more to help :(

Will do. Thank you. Your support helps me forget about the pain.

Well wishes and thoughts to you, bud. Glad you made it through surgery, and hoping for more good news and a speedy recovery from the surgery.

Keep us updated, man. Following for updates.

Will do. Thanks for your support. :)

Hey, you will keep fighting, and you WILL make it. But damn, 5 tumors, that's hard core. Good luck, have a fast recovery, and play some games while you are out of commission. If you're going to be in all that pain, anything to distract you from it will help. Keep us updated as well as possible. Prayers are out to you man. YOU WILL WIN!

Thank you. Yeah nothing I can really do stop it. Thanks again. :)

Cancer is stupid. 

I agree.

Glad you're fine  ;)

Thank you.

The doctor gave me Oxycodone/Acetaminophen 325MG pills. I took one last night and slept for 17 hours.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

:( The doctor says my liver should fail in a year or so. Not looking good for me. Its because I have been in the hospital a lot. :(

OUCH. That REALLY sucks. But hey, on the bright side, they could have made a mistake in the calculations :)

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

OUCH. That REALLY sucks. But hey, on the bright side, they could have made a mistake in the calculations :)

Maybe :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Maybe :(

Hey, miracles happen. And errors

How exactly does that work? Due to infections etc? Dude that really stinks, but remember, we're here for support! :)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Hey, miracles happen. And errors

True they can happen.

How exactly does that work? Due to infections etc? Dude that really stinks, but remember, we're here for support! :)

It's a little personal but lets just say that I almost died and as a result the doctor said it's a miracle that I even lived. Then the doctor told me that my liver will fail around the late 20's.

It's a little personal but lets just say that I almost died and as a result the doctor said it's a miracle that I even lived. Then the doctor told me that my liver will fail around the late 20's.

Ah okay, how many options are there for you in terms of treatment? (if this isn't too personal?)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Wow, WHAT THE FUCK CANCER?!

Wow, WHAT THE FUCK CANCER?!

Well, is not like humans are the only animals that can get Cancer.

Have you seen sharks with Cancer?

post-8310-0-36294800-1429397263.jpg

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Well, is not like humans are the only animals that can get Cancer.

Have you seen sharks with Cancer?

attachicon.gifshark_cancer_tumor.jpg

Thats some serious foaming right there. Mouth cancer?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro