Cancer. (Test results from May 19th)

GrimNeo

Hello? What happened OP?

Yea @OP i really hope things went okay, just remember, no matter what happened, there are people to help you and comfort you :)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

@GrimNeo i hope it goes well. My granddad and my uncle had cancer. My uncle in particular had thyroid cancer. He is perfectly fine now, goes to the gym everyday and does 100KG reps. The only downside is that he has to take medication for the rest of his life. 

Stay strong OP, we have got your back!

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

btw im 14, but i had a huge scare about 3 months ago, i found a lump, (y'know, the worst place one can be found!). i was petrified and when for a examination, i was shaking in there. luckily it was just a cyst. but i would like to say one thing... ANYONE  who has a lump! get it checked out. im 14 and i did it and it was a huge weight of my shoulders, although it wasn't nice being in there! 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

My mother had breast cancer and she got past it. They screen her once a year and she cant have too much soy but shes fine. You find it early you'll most likely survive. Good luck man.

Thank you Predator.

Science will do all it can to help you, and so are we.

Still, wait until you're sure, don't get too stressed bro. 

I have been stressed for days. :( Thank you for your support.

just found out the other day that my best friend's mom had been fighting cancer for 2 years and she kept it to herself since she got it when his parents were getting divorced and they didnt wanna stress em and now im sad cuz i knew them real well and i still go to school with em and yeh

fk u cancer

Sorry to hear about your friends mom.

Oh, cancer. The condition that the took the life of both of my grandparents. Grandfather from lung cancer, grandmother from brain cancer. I will never forgive what they did.

Sorry to hear about your grandparents.

my gramma just died of cancer. :c

Sorry to hear about your grandma

When you look up the stats for cancer death rate is still counted 5 years after. Alot of people are old and wouldn't live another 10 without cancer young people have much bettrr survival rates.

Lived: at least 4, one when i was in high school 10 years ago, shes fine now :) other were breast cancer or skin that lived.

Died: from cancer/or i was told so. 9. Its sure to climb. :( most from smoking... What I'm doing right now. 4 from lung cancer alone. 2 brain. 1 prostate. 1 from spine, youngest being 23, spread to lived started around the spine. Back hurt, when to docotor, went to more doctors told has caner, died shortly after. Next youngest was 41 from brain cancer. As i write this i have to keep going back and adding more to deaths. I wish you the best man. I don't have health insurance and waited months to get a growth in my checks checked out, at first i thought i just bit it. Anyways it was nothing and they cut it out no problems. Tell your doctor everything! This a hard post to write. Again i wish you the best

Thank you for the support.

Damn... hope everything will be fine for you!

Thank you. Me too. :)

You out there Grim?

Check in buddy.

Edit: Friends thumbnails limited to odd number? Grim Neo kept disappearing (thought I was loosing my mind).

:(

I have been stressing so much. I also have can't sleep. Stayed up for 3 days stressing about this.

Good look with everything man, cancer is a bitch;:c

Thank you.

I don't think it will allow me quote anymore. I get on the forum when I'm at work. I have called off work the past couple days. Really stressed about this. Couldn't sleep for 3 days at one point. Doctor says I have insomnia. Doctor referred me to another doctor. I am scheduled to see the other doctor tomorrow at 2:30pm. Then he will setup my surgery date.  Thanks all again. Won't know till will get the test results back. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Thank you Predator.

I have been stressed for days. :( Thank you for your support.

Sorry to hear about your friends mom.

Sorry to hear about your grandparents.

Sorry to hear about your grandma

Thank you for the support.

Thank you. Me too. :)

I have been stressing so much. I also have can't sleep. Stayed up for 3 days stressing about this.

Thank you.

I don't think it will allow me quote anymore. I get on the forum when I'm at work. I have called off work the past couple days. Really stressed about this. Couldn't sleep for 3 days at one point. Doctor says I have insomnia. Doctor referred me to another doctor. I am scheduled to see the other doctor tomorrow at 2:30pm. Then he will setup my surgery date.  Thanks all again. Won't know till will get the test results back. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing.

Good luck buddy!

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Good luck buddy!

Thanks. I can let everyone know when the surgery and keep this updated.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

My uncle had cancer (colon, I believe), he beat it, went into relapse, and he's still trying to get rid of it wven though it's spread.

My friend has battled leukemia 3? times and has come out on top every time.

My grandpa died from lung cancer 5 years ago. :(

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I can imagine. Stuff like that's always going to be pretty heavy to deal with. My appendectomy was a close second for my scariest moment in scary moment thread. 

I was actually kind of worried; I didn't know what to think, I thought they might have taken you in early and wasn't sure what that might mean.

It's good to see you back here. 

Edit: I was kind of freaking out when you went quiet.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

My uncle had cancer (colon, I believe), he beat it, went into relapse, and he's still trying to get rid of it wven though it's spread.

My friend has battled leukemia 3? times and has come out on top every time.

My grandpa died from lung cancer 5 years ago. :(

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I can imagine. Stuff like that's always going to be pretty heavy to deal with. My appendectomy was a close second for my scariest moment in scary moment thread. 

I was actually kind of worried; I didn't know what to think, I thought they might have taken you in early and wasn't sure what that might mean.

It's good to see you back here. 

Edit: I was kind of freaking out when you went quiet.

I can't type either when I'm super tired lol. I only post from work. Doctor gave me a prescription for a new sleep pill. Pharmacy did not have it. I get it tomorrow. Did not mean to make you worry. Thanks again.  

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I can't type either when I'm super tired lol. I only post from work. Doctor gave me a prescription for a new sleep pill. Pharmacy did not have it. I get it tomorrow. Did not mean to make you worry. Thanks again.  

That's okay, it's just good to hear from you. I just didn't know what to think. :0/

But yeah, you should definitely check in and let us know how it's going, otherwise people will probably worry. :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Except for lung cancer I haven't actually seen that many people die from their cancer. But still, it depends on the type. Do tell, where did you find lumps?

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

That's okay, it's just good to hear from you. I just didn't know what to think. :0/

But yeah, you should definitely check in and let us know how it's going, otherwise people will probably worry. :0/

I won't be at work tomorrow but I can post on here.

Except for lung cancer I haven't actually seen that many people die from their cancer. But still, it depends on the type. Do tell, where did you find lumps?

Found them on my

testicles
made it a spoiler just in case nsfw. On both. I'm pretty sure I won't die from it but I don't want to lose them either. I found a lump on my back 6 years ago and it turned out not to be cancer. My friend at work had a lump on her back around the sametime and she died from cancer.

Found them on my

testicles
made it a spoiler just in case nsfw. On both. I'm pretty sure I won't die from it but I don't want to lose them either. I found a lump on my back 6 years ago and it turned out not to be cancer. My friend at work had a lump on her back around the sametime and she died from cancer.

Well, just keep us updated? So we know how you're doing with it all?

Found them on my

testicles
made it a spoiler just in case nsfw. On both. I'm pretty sure I won't die from it but I don't want to lose them either. I found a lump on my back 6 years ago and it turned out not to be cancer. My friend at work had a lump on her back around the sametime and she died from cancer.My dog had a lump on his stomach, and it turned out to be not cancer.

They are a lot of reasons for lumps, most are not cancer, but some still are.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well, just keep us updated? So we know how you're doing with it all?

I will do.

My dog had a lump on his stomach, and it turned out to be not cancer.

My cat had cancer in his brain and died from it.

My dog had a lump on his stomach, and it turned out to be not cancer.

this is so true, i had a lump cut out, doctors asked if i wanted to keep it. My best friend had a lump on his jewels, turned out to be nothing big.

this is so true, i had a lump cut out, doctors asked if i wanted to keep it. My best friend had a lump on his jewels, turned out to be nothing big.

Did you keep it?

Did you keep it?

no, i don't know why i didn't. The doctor was disappointed too :(.

no, i don't know why i didn't. The doctor was disappointed too :(.

To be honest it is a bit gross. I'm not sure if I would have kept it.

Why didn't you want it at the time?

To be honest it is a bit gross. I'm not sure if I would have kept it.

Why didn't you want it at the time?

i didn't want to lose it. I should of kept it, it looked kinda cool. Kinda like the space station from mass effect the one made of the meteor

i didn't want to lose it. I should of kept it, it looked kinda cool. Kinda like the space station from mass effect the one made of the meteor

This is so gross, but why didn't you keep it if you wanted it?

This is so gross, but why didn't you keep it if you wanted it?

i lived out of hotels, cause of my job at the time. It would of be strange to explain. At 26 not a problem, explained much worse/stranger things