Creepiest/Scariest Moments in Anime?

What are the creepiest and most terrifying moments you have experienced whilst watching anime?

Mine was a scene from Fate/Zero in episode 10 where:

In the one shot you see Caster's Master walking down the street with a child in his hand

post-163060-0-64545600-1428854557.jpg post-163060-0-65651300-1428854562.jpg
and then in the next he is walking along with two of them like little lifeless dummies
post-163060-0-57696900-1428854568.jpg post-163060-0-37483300-1428854574.jpg

Even more terrifying is knowing that he tortures, mutilates and murders any children he kidnaps  :unsure: 

Honestly just the atmosphere of the scene above and the really dark and serious theme that it represents gave me a cold chill down my spine and droned my thoughts for days.

I guess I can call the club here too:

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @ Hatsune Miku 「 」 @Ruostunut kokis @ Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @cesrai @MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

School Days. Nightmares for ever. (Don't watch the last episode.) (Actually don't watch School Days at all) 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

School days. One anime to rule them all.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Ninja'd  :ph34r:  :P  

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

*Terrifying, not traumatizing  :P

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Ninja'd  :ph34r:  :P  

Damnit

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Nao is pretty creepy. 

Shiki_09.png

School Days. Nightmares for ever. (Don't watch the last episode.) (Actually don't watch School Days at all) 

I liked the ending to be honest. It was something very different. A bit messed up, but different. 

*Terrifying, not traumatizing  :P

Traumatizing? Sakurasou no pet na kanojo. Can never forget that anime. :'< 

Mirai Nikki wins creepiest anime!

This and Tokyo Ghoul when Risa was eating a lot of humans.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Do manga count as well? Because the first time they show the face of that shadow in Tasogare Otome x Amnesia is pretty damn creepy if you ask me.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Do manga count as well? Because the first time they show the face of that shadow in Tasogare Otome x Amnesia is pretty damn creepy if you ask me.

Whatever creeps you most. With good art there can be some serious creepy moments in manga that I have seen.

Traumatizing? Sakurasou no pet na kanojo. Can never forget that anime. :'< 

Why??? For me it was traumatizing that it ended and there was no more episodes. :'(

Mirai Nikki wins creepiest anime!

Character personality wise it is. But not thematically so the creepy/weird moments in it don't really have a lasting effect.

All of " Another "

The elevator death creeps me the most , wierdly.

Why??? For me it was traumatizing that it ended and there was no more episodes. :'(

EXACTLY.

Whatever creeps you most. With good art there can be some serious creepy moments in manga that I have seen.

for me it was the manga of Elfen Lied since the anime was just short

all of that manga creeps me out

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Character personality wise it is. But not thematically so the creepy/weird moments in it don't really have a lasting effect.

Then I guess Akame Ga Kill, I did expect some of the main characters to die or get injured, but not so fast and not so brutal! It was slightly predictable but still what the hell! :D

All of " Another "

The elevator death creeps me the most , wierdly.

Oh the umbrella scene was super cringy!!!

Then I guess Akame Ga Kill, I did expect some of the main characters to die or get injured, but not so fast and not so brutal! It was slightly predictable but still what the hell! :D

With classic brutal Tits McFrostqueen showing absolutely zero mercy to anyone else!

Their deaths were so unnecessary  :/

EXACTLY.

I swear to this day, it is the best anime that I've seen of any genre, it was just brilliant in SO MANY WAYS! Does the light novel continue? Is there anything like it that I've missed? :D

Probably Princess Euphemia massacring the Japanese... The way she acted during the whole of that was crazy.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I swear to this day, it is the best anime that I've seen of any genre, it was just brilliant in SO MANY WAYS! Does the light novel continue? Is there anything like it that I've missed? :D

yes the LN have 4 more volumes left of history and 2 volumes of side stories, sadly the translation was dropped but recently a group called unnamed translations started working in translating the remaining volumes, they just started with volume 6

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Probably Princess Euphemia massacring the Japanese... The way she acted during the whole of that crazy.

Oooooh man, that was just WTF. I remember watching that episode and just going no, no, no, no this can't be real! Code Geass had quite a few of those scenes that made me go what the hell! :D