Creepiest/Scariest Moments in Anime?

oh wait, just remembered another. i havnt watched the series, but i saw this in a youtube video.

Higurashi no naku koro ni. you could argue the entire anime, but the one that sticks in my mind the most is

when the teal haired girl puts the knife against the wall and starts beating herself against it.
 yeah..

Hey I mentioned that one and no one cared  -_-

It was a truly awesome anime though.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Hey I mentioned that one and no one cared  -_-

It was a truly awesome anime though.

Sorry must have missed it. I don't think I'll ever consider watching it though. Too messed up for my tastes.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

I found out that there is "hentai".

I call that fucked up.

I found out that there is "hentai".

I call that fucked up.

Not as bad as when my classmate wrote down a list of anime he recommended for me and included one called "Bible Black". Of course I wiki'ed the series before hand and found out it was hentai and never watched it but my friends wouldn't stop making fun of me assuming I fell for his trickery and watched it.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Not as bad as when my classmate wrote down a list of anime he recommended for me and included one called "Bible Black". Of course I wiki'ed the series before hand and found out it was hentai and never watched it but my friends wouldn't stop making fun of me assuming I fell for his trickery and watched it.

Happened to me... But fell for it hook line and sinker.  :unsure:

How it happened...

Me: *Talks about all types of great anime I have watched*

Friend: "Pfftt... Bet you haven't watched Bible Black"

Me: "No I haven't... Is it any good?"

Friend: "How can you call yourself an anime fan if don't even know about it"

Me: "Is it some action anime... or something?"

Friend: "It has a lot more action than any of the anime you mentioned"

Well you know the rest...

when-facepalmnot-enough.jpg

Now that I think about it that's how came to know about the existence of H-Anime

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10