vfAXr6z.png

Week 33 has arrived~! Or kinda arrived... anyway blasphemy aside it's time to vote! Poll will be up for 48 hours~!

Strike the Blood
Current
This was suggested by @RainColt "I can't let myself get away with not picking something shameless and stupid fun, it's an enjoyably b-movie of the anime world I like it."

"The fourth true ancestor" is a legendarily strong vampire that shouldn't exist. Accompanied by the 12 "gun-beasts," this phantom vampire is said to have appeared in Japan. In order to find and kill this "fourth true ancestor," the government and the Lion King Organization order the dispatch of attack mages called "sword-maidens." For some reason an apprentice named Yukina Himeragi was chosen for the task. Wielding the strongest spiritual spear, Yukina comes to the special demon district Itokami City. There she encounters Kojou Akatsuki and learns the true nature of the "fourth true ancestor."

Read more at ANN

201310SB_key01.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

MAOYUU MAOU YUUSHA
Recent
This was suggested by @Rashy saying "its about a Hero and a Demon Lord who has the same dreams (more or less) so they go on an adventure to stop the war and develop a village to the max. Im currently watching Episode 6 Its got strong characters and a very nice plot, some twisting "what?" and more. The only problem is: 12 EPISODES. INEEDMORE"

The Human race has long been at war with the Demon race, and the powerful champion of the human race, Hero, has finally fought his way to confront and kill the king of the Demons. However, when he finally meets her it is definitely not what he was expecting. The two of them become bonded by love and a secret pact is made between Hero and Demon King to engineer equal peace and prosperity for both races. However there is a long road ahead to to prepare both sides to come to peace and a war behind the scenes must be waged. Success will bring an end to the war, but failure will get them branded as traitors and executed.

Read more at ANN

Anime_Maoyuu_Maou_Yuusha_Anime.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Post-2007
This was suggested by @gastew15 saying "This take a bit more of a niche genre with it showcasing the struggles of being forced into being a hit man for a notorious Organized Crime group. Phantom is great for the fact that it does go for a bit of a dark flavor and has an interesting story to go along with it."

A spate of mafia assasinations occurs in America, the work of the mysterious organization named Inferno. "Phantom" is their most strongest and capable assassin, however a lone tourist witnesses Phantom's latest act of murder. He unwittingly exposes the top assassin's true identity, a young girl named Ein. Witnesses are usually killed, but the man is captured and taken to be brainwashed into "Zwei", Inferno's newest assassin, with no memory of who he is. From this point on, Zwei is drawn into a world of conspiracy, deceit and violence.

Read more at ANN

100304050812873729.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Scryed
Pre-2007
This was suggested by @GloriousPain saying "it's made from the same writer who wrote Code Geass and as such has quite a bit of morality at it's roots with a story in the foreground but this one relies a bit more on brute force rather than finesse"

A strange environmental phenomenon 22 years ago in the Kanazawa prefecture caused the land to split and protrude upwards reaching unprecedented heights, creating the secluded area known as The Lost Ground. Kazuma is a young mercenary who lives in the Lost Ground, looking for any work he can find to sustain his livelihood within the harsh environment. He is one of the few people that are gifted with the Alter ability, which allows him to plaster his right arm and torso with a metallic alloy. When this mercenary encounters HOLY, an order whose purpose is to suppress and capture what they call Native Alter Users, and one of the elite members of HOLY, Ryuho, an epic rivalry begins.

Read more at ANN

6963800.3.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Humanity Has Declined
Random
This was suggested by @Vitalius saying "A sort of slice of life/post apocalyptic type of anime with comedy. It's the fairies that I love. Kawaii is king for me. :3 It asks a lot of philosophical questions about humans though, which I also enjoyed on top of the mix of both light-hearted & dark (sometimes very dark) humor."

It has been several centuries since human population has declined. Food has become harder to find and what little sources the humans have are considered highly valuable. The most prosperous species on the Earth are "Fairies", 10 cm tall creatures with high intelligence and a great love for sweets. A nameless girl, the main character, became a UN arbitrator between the humans and the fairies and had returned to her hometown to help her grandfather. One day, the village is sent some strange products made by a company called FairyCo. Since the villagers are wary of using the products, the girl, her grandfather, and a nameless boy decide to go to the factory to find out about the mysterious products and who is behind making them.

Read more at ANN

11133.jpeg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Fun fact Maoyuu is a really story driven series similar to Spice and Wolf, heck the voice actors are the same.... Expect some economics and occasional uneccesary "plot" but well made story(Fun Fact this was what I was told, I have yet to watch it even though I want to).

92d095b692ff099e12475e9219da8b8e8b178059

Strike the Blood? Is that @c3p0_ I spot?

5bb40356f2bbb5bc2de34e8c924c477dcb6b6a88

Ok fun times over lets go time to vote~!

tumblr_nglm8jUHZT1qfjqf7o1_500.gif

I'm really looking forward to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and Humanity has Declined this week!

7ce3d312cc50e8c91afd167c7138e162af430d1f

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom! I didn't even know this was on the suggestion list, must have missed it. Nice surprise though :D

Edit: @MyInnerFred Poll?

Edit 2: Nvm, there it is.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

what is anime? i am serious.

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Strike the blood! Great animeeeeeee you people go watch it nau!!

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

If you guys let Strike the blood win instead of Humanity Has Declined or Phantom (honestly it's only slightly above mediocre), i'm not going to post on this forum anymore, at all. I mean it this time.

off topic/amimu club included.

Error: 410

im picking the one with boobs in the picture. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

chinese cartoons

k

My Rig  

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

MAOYUU MAOU YUUSHA was my pick this week looks pretty good. I will also be watching Humanity is Declined sounds pretty sweet!

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

im picking the one with boobs in the picture. 

All of them? Apart from scryed.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

what is anime? i am serious.

It's a medium of entertainment I happen to greatly enjoy. I like to share my thoughts on this medium of entertainment with others as well~! Welcome to one of the Club threads please do enjoy your stay.

sample_2666d861a8190b9226b56cc50d729b39f

It's a medium of entertainment I happen to greatly enjoy. I like to share my thoughts on this medium of entertainment with others as well~! Welcome to one of the Club threads please do enjoy your stay.

-snip-

ok, but i prob wont be here to long, i tried it once and was not a big fan, not my style

My Rig  

chinese cartoons

The best type of Chinese Cartoons. The type that indoctrinates you and shows you the dark side where the cupcakes grow on trees. 

99ea205db0f6cf8d5b713548669b4bc177f7dbb9

what the.... already? geez  god damn it Fred. slow down, lets do this once a month i cant keep up damn it!
D:

oh some old cookies here! s-cry-ed is great! 

and yeah Maoyuu is very simliar to Spice and wolf with a silly spin to it. I NEED a S2! D:

what the.... already? geez  god damn it Fred. slow down, lets do this once a month i cant keep up damn it!

D:

oh some old cookies here! s-cry-ed is great! 

But... the tradition is once a week! Watch faster Cat on Clouds!

sample_e52062fce93047363d2cf8c05558dfb76

D:

agreed less threads = better

But... the tradition is once a week! Watch faster Cat on Clouds!

the tradition seems to end up with no discussion in the weekly discussion threads

i need to work! and im sick right now ...i don't even feel like playing games...

...i need a vacation ;_;

Oh... I uhh "Technically" don't need to work but am somewhat obligated too... 

Fortunately not sick, however I haven't been playing any games at all as of late. 

A vacation to me would be quitting my job and going back to the fun economical markets. 

agreed less threads = better

the tradition seems to end up with no discussion in the weekly discussion threads

The discussion thread before the Date A Live one was pretty good. 

the poll for last week had more post the the weeks thread

Not everyone likes the winning series, I certainly wasn't a huge fan of it. 

It doesn't really bother me that discussion didn't kick off extraordinarily well for that particular series.  

Are you prepared for a homoerotic wonderland?

aqqylk.gif

If you wish to watch a different show and discuss that instead, surely the general thread can accommodate that as well. :)