vfAXr6z.png

Week 38 is happening!!! This week is a standard week, we rarely get movie weeks so I just had to have one last week! Poll will be up for 48-ish hours as usual!

Fairy Tail
Current
This series was suggested by @Trogdor8freebird saying "This anime provides an excellent blend of action, lighthearted tone, story, and even a certain kind of feels. Most characters are enjoyable to watch, and there are many of them. The action sequences are short and not as desirable as they could be UNTIL season 2 onward. The combat afterwards is intense and as lengthy as they should be, imo. It's a show that gives a lighthearted, yet powerful aura for both younger and older viewers. The show has many funny moments in it as well, and it's done better than in most shows that are primarily comedic imo. The story usually engages many different characters at the same time, even if it primarily revolves only around one or two characters. The story and the "feels" of the show give a certain radiance of a type of idealism that is both honorable and realistic to achieve. Also, I don't mean realistic in the sense that you're a wizard who can prevent powerful evil from dominating your guild, and more. I mean it in the sense through symbolism (i.e. I have this objective, I can overcome it even if it's blah blah blah, or my friend's in trouble, so I'll do everything I can to help/save them, etc.). Also, I'd like to note that this show can put you through quite the emotional ride, even though it doesn't look like it can."

Lucy is a 17-year-old girl, who wants to be a full-fledged mage. One day when visiting Harujion Town, she meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick easily by any type of transportation. But Natsu isn't just any ordinary kid, he's a member of one of the world's most infamous mage guilds: Fairy Tail.

Read more at ANN

key_art_fairy_tail.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic
Recent
This series was suggested by @xViinskI "The story is centered around three characters in a world going corrupt from magic. It has two completed seasons and is fairly entertaining."

In a fantastic middle-age world where slavery is very common, there are mysterious tall towers named "Dungeon" which mysteriously appeared out of nowhere fourteen years before the story line. Someone who conquers a Dungeon becomes very powerful and wealthy. Our hero Ali Baba is a teenager who works for merchants to support himself. He dreams for conquering a lot of Dungeons and becoming a very rich person. One day, he comes across with a strange young boy named Aladdin who carries a mystical flute with supernatural powers in it. Ali Baba and Aladdin agree to travel their first Dungeon together.

Read more at ANN

b78596ddec682227c6c672e466215545.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Moyashimon
Post-2007
This series was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "Comedy anime revolving around making sake in college, antics ensue."

College student Tadayasu Sawaki has a unique ability. He can see and communicate with bacteria and other microorganisms. Hijinks ensue.

Sawaki Souemon Tadayasu is a freshmen in Tokyo agriculture university. He has a unique ability that worth the value of a 1 million yen electron microscope: to see microorganism with naked eyes. Together with his childhood friend, Kei, he begins a new and carefree life as a student.
Sawaki Tadayasu, a college freshmen in a Tokyo agriculture university, has a unique ability, to see and communicate with microorganisms that appear to him as cute little super-deformed creatures. Together with his childhood friend, Kei, he begins what he hopes is a new and carefree life as a student. Those plans may change when he meets Professor Itsuki, a distinguished professor who specializes in fermentation, and other students who come to know about Sawaki's ability.
Read more at ANN

tumblr_mhmi8g6skC1rovzi7o1_500.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

X
Pre-2007
This was suggested by @CatCloud saying "A Dark interesting story about a Young man trying to save those dear to him and whatnot, some say this one is more aimed more towards the Female audience but eh maybe the manga but the anime works either way."

It's the year of destiny and 15 year old Kamui Shiro, a powerful psychic, has returned to Toyko after a 6 year absence. He returns to protect his childhood friends, Fuuma, and Fuuma's younger sister Kotori. But destiny and fate are haunting Kamui and pulling in himself and his loved ones. It is his destiny to decide the fate of the world and mankind, no matter if he wants the role or not.

Read more at ANN

X_Clamp.jpg
ANN | MALaniDB

UN-Go
Random
This series was suggested by @Rashy saying "Detective in a near future where japan is ravaged by war. I just love the quality of this anime, plus early plot twist, didnt expect that? Shinjuro is the real detective here, and who doesnt love Inga?! 8/10 Recommended for people who love Problem Solving and Suspense"

With the help of his strange assistant Inga, "defeated detective" Shinjūrō Yūki solves crimes in a near future Japan still suffering from the ravages of war. Problem is, the credit always ends up going to super detective Rinroku Kaishō.

Read more at ANN

Un-go.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags
@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @ Hatsune Miku 「 」 @Ruostunut kokis @ Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @cesrai @MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

UN-Go and Magi has my interest this week. Vote away!

3a70bc9c1b11e5494162ce04880cc25800132dfd

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

PLEASE

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I feel like I have heard a lot about fairy tail but UN-Go sounds interesting.

Blarg

Just finished Kill La Kill

My Feels went on to many Feel Trips

Because he had a hard drive.

Wait. Has it been a week? Um?

That said, every week should be like this one until I get time for new anime, shows I would never watch in every poll option :P

Save the good ones until I get back xD

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Wait... i suggested this a long time ago.. oh well ^.^ thanks anyway! Fred-senpai noticed my suggestion ;3

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Wait... i suggested this a long time ago.. oh well ^.^ thanks anyway! Fred-senpai noticed my suggestion ;3

lol there are a lot of things older then your suggestion that have not ended up in a poll yet

lol there are a lot of things older then your suggestion that have not ended up in a poll yet

Do you have like a huge list in order to release out to the club? I bet you do. Psst, what number is my FMAB on?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Do you have like a huge list in order to release out to the club? I bet you do. Psst, what number is my FMAB on?

we had a numbering system but @MyInnerFred ignored it, if he started following it then it would come up in 5 weeks lol

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK9o-vK4VxkvQz5Mtjpes3_VodvqmzQ4eez7mzqvTes

we had a numbering system but @MyInnerFred ignored it, if he started following it then it would come up in 5 weeks lol

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK9o-vK4VxkvQz5Mtjpes3_VodvqmzQ4eez7mzqvTes

One of the reason i love this group is because its so organized!

EDIT: Bookmarked! OMG FRED SENPAI IS VIEWING MY SUGGESTION

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

FYI you have multiple anime marked twice in your list;

ex. NGNL is the first and last anime on it.

I'm assuming this is intentional. Asking for clarification.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI you have multiple anime marked twice in your list;

ex. NGNL is the first and last anime on it.

I'm assuming this is intentional. Asking for clarification.

Yes we track suggestions even things that have been suggested before it was effecting odds of ending up in a poll when we were doing the threads but I dont know if it still is since fred took back over

As well has having other peoples opinion of the anime is nice when making the threads

Fairy tail after episode 50 is mostly filler. Buuuuut I don't know any of the other ones. So there goes my vote.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well, at least Fairy Tail isn't Bleach...

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Already watched Fairy Tail and Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic of the remaining I find UN-Go Synopsis to be the most interesting  ^_^

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Ummm, watched fairy tail, read magi's manga... I dont like detective series... soooo.... I guess Moyashimon is not winning this team even i f I vote it T.T.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Could I suggest an anime or 2 for next poll?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

woops double post

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Will fairy tale is good but it's so long.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Magi is definitely worth a watch. It has some really cool moments in it. 

Fairy Tail is good, but the continuation is pretty bad IMO. I've stopped watching it now, it's gotten boring. 

UN-Go will be getting my vote, it looks interesting. 

Welp looks like Magi is not going to win ... again ... So sad ... It's so good though ...

But I do find UN-Go interesting ... Meh ... My votes still goes to Magi :3

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...